Islam recognizes the rights of a Muslim women 1400 years ago giving them with ultimate protection and respect, Hence making their status very High in the Society. Islam granted Muslim women with the jewel of modesty. This modesty is the crown of a Muslimah which differentiate her from others.
Hijab is a way to submit oneself to Allah instead of following the societal fashion trends. It is a way to become beautiful to Allah SWT instead of becoming beautiful to the people.
Hijab is such a protective shield for a Muslim women which forces a man to look towards her with respect rather than an object. Hijab is not only about a piece of cloth but the feelings, protection, Obedience and respect attached to it. Here are 10+ reasons from the Universe which will let you think that everything precious in this world is in under a kind of Hijab. (Their respective pic)
1) World is protected with the Hijab of Ozone Layer
2) Sword is always preserved under its Hijab of Shield
3) Pearl is blessed with a very strong Oyster Shell Hijab
4) Pea has given a very splendid strong green Hijab
5) Pen is secured from drying through its Cap Hijab
6) Banana carries a beautiful smooth yellow Peel Hijab
7) Pomegranate is blessed with a tough red Crowned Hijab
8) Orange has a soft Orange Hijab on it
9) Coconut hide itself under its rugged Hairy Hijab
10) Similarly, all other fruits have their Hijab to protect them from being rotten
11) Even Quran e Pak is kept under the Hijab of its Cover
So, Consider your Hijab as Your right, Your Choice and Your Life!
All these above 10+ reasons, proves that every beautiful, precious and beneficial thing is protected under Hijab of their respective kind. If Allah SWT has blessed the entire world with Hijab then how can He left the women unprotected.
Hijab is a gift from Allah SWT for a Muslimah which protects her from harm, injury and mischief and beautify her with dignity, respect and modesty. That’s why women becomes the most precious creature in this world. So, we Women should cover our self for the sake of Allah SWT as nobody loves us more then Him.