On 18th May 2013, DHA officially invited the Real Estate Agents from Defence & Clifton for an On-Site visit of DHA City Karachi (DCK). Brig (R) Muhammad Rafique (Project Director – DCK) briefed about the latest updates of DHA City Karachi (DCK). Construction work is going on at a pretty fast pace in many sectors.
Farrukh Hassan Pasha, Chief Resident Engineer of Osmani & Company (Pvt.) Ltd gave the briefing about different sectors and then physically showed the progress of sectors one by one. Click here to view the pictures.
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) Balloting Results List 2013
- Important Points of DHA City Karachi (DCK) Balloting Results 2013
- [Pictures] DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Numbers Balloting Ceremony on 23rd April, 2013
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) Latest Prices
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) – Complete Payment Schedule Guide
- 13 Immediate Action Plan Works at DHA City Karachi (DCK)
If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates at 0300/0321-8299101 or email at email@example.com
Here are the important points of latest DHA City Karachi (DCK) updates on 18th May 2013:
- Red, Yellow and Green Development Zones are now converted into one Single Zone. All the Sectors will now be developed under the same timeline.
- DHA has bought an additional 8000 Acres of land right in front of the current location of DCK.
- DHA will establish a complete DCK Industrial Zone in the newly bought 8000 Acres of land.
- DHA will offer 0.5 and 1 Acre Industrial Plots in the DCK Industrial Zone. Total Number of Plots will be around 4000.
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) have a total of around 43000 Residential Plots on its complete land of 11640 Acres.
- DCK already ballot around 27000 Plots of different sizes and categories in 2009/2010.
- Next balloting of plots is scheduled in early 2014 for remaining plots.
- DCK will have its own Water to fulfill its city requirements.
- DCK will have three source of Energy including Wind Mill / Solar Energy / Own Power Plants. 25% will depend on other departments like WAPDA and KESC.
- DCK will have approximately 100 Petrol and CNG stations.
- DCK will have its own uniform Single Education System. Every sector will have 2 to 4 Primary Schools, a College for every sector, Parks, Masjids and many other facilities for each Sectors and Sub-Sectors.
- Every Sector will have it’s own Boundary Wall with only 3 Entry/Exit points.
- DCK will have the latest security system where every car will be completely scanned first at the DCK Main Entrance, Second at the Entrance of Main Sector and finally at the Entrance of Sub-Sector. It means every entered car scan three times when it enter in the City.
- DCK have plan to build Self Generated City where people earn and live together.
- DCK will have its own Tram System for internal mobilization from one sector to other.
- DCK will have Shuttle Service from different part of city to DCK and specifically on Malir River Express Way to reach DCK within 15 minutes from Qayyumabad.
- There will be no outside commercial transportation allowed inside DCK.
- Many commercial Malls and other recreational activities will be designed for the DCK people and for the outside visitors in DCK.
- At the distance of 1.5 km there is Karachi Education City, where many reputed education institutions are planning to setup their campuses to facilitate the people of DCK and Karachi.
- DCK has already hired the consultant for the plantation of the area to convert it into a Real Green City. Already done the sampling for the particular plants, suitable to the environment to give the look of Real Green City.
- There will be also some Rules and Regulation for the plantation by individual plot owners.
- Minimum size of Street will be 50 feet.