Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA) formed first Sub-Committee for Business Development named DEFCLAREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (D.B.D.C.) earlier this month. As per the agenda of this committee, 3rd meeting was held at the association office on 15th June, 2013.
Alliance Francaise Karachi’s Ex-President Dr M. Hamid Zaigham was the chief guest of this meeting. During this meeting, Dr M. Hamid Zaigham shared his excellent views regarding the basic ethics of doing any business and being Muslims we are the followers of Great Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (PBUH). We as human beings is a great innovation of God and called “Ashraful Makhlooqat”. If we keep only this thing in our mind we will not do any unethical or immoral acts.
Following members of the committee attended the meeting:
- Mr. Sajid Javed Rana (Chairman) – THE ESTATE ARTS
- Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani (Vice Chairman) – CITI ASSOCIATES
- Mr. Imran Wasi Sheikh (Sr. Executive Member)
- Mr. Muhammad Asghar Memon (Executive Member) – IQBAL MEMON ESTATE
- Mr. Tassadaq Abbas Sheikh (Executive Member) – SALMAN ESTATE & BUILDERS
- Mr. Muhammad Hanif (Executive Member) – N. M. ASSOCIATESE
- Mr. Rana Tanveer Sarwer (Member) – CITY EXPERTS
- Mr. Rashid Sikander (Member) – QUICK PROPERTY NETWORK
- Mr. Jawad Mansoor (Member) – ESTATE TRADER
Besides these members of D.B.D.C. other senior and Managing Committee members also attend this meeting, including Mr. Raja Mazhar (Ex. President DEFCLAREA ), Mr. Zulfiqar Siddiqi (Senior Realtor) and Mr. Gulfaraz Khan (Joint Sec – DEFCLAREA) and others.