Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA) formed first Sub-Committee for Business Development named DEFCLAREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (D.B.D.C.) last month. As per the agenda of this committee, 4th meeting was held at the association office on 6th July, 2013.
In this meeting Managing Committee members of Defence Builders Association were invited. Mr. Irfan Wahid, CEO of GFS Builders and Vice President of Defence Builders Association attended this meeting.
The reason of this meeting was to explore the upcoming problems for both builders and Realtors. These kind of meetings will overcome all the hurdles and create good professional environment between the builders and realtors. As both are in the same industry one is building and other is selling their product.
One very good idea was discussed that there should be a combined get-together of Builders Association, Realtor Association and the Resident Association of Defence. Once these three bodies unite, they can fight for the rights for all the stake holders and will be easy to convince high official bodies at all the larger forums.
Following members of the committee attended the meeting:
- Mr. Sajid Javed Rana (Chairman) – THE ESTATE ARTS
- Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani (Vice Chairman) – CITI ASSOCIATES
- Mr. Imran Wasi Sheikh (Sr. Executive Member)
- Mr. Muhammad Asghar Memon (Executive Member) – IQBAL MEMON ESTATE
- Mr. Tassadaq Abbas Sheikh (Executive Member) – SALMAN ESTATE & BUILDERS
- Mr. Rashid Sikander (Member) – QUICK PROPERTY NETWORK
- Mr. Jawad Mansoor (Member) – ESTATE TRADER
- Mr. Nadir Rafique (Member) – GFS BUILDER
Besides these members of D.B.D.C. other senior and Managing Committee members also attend this meeting, including Mr. Raja Mazhar (Ex. President DEFCLAREA ), Mr. Gulfaraz Khan (Joint Sec – DEFCLAREA), Mr. Muhammad Younus Rizvi (Finance Sec – DEFCLAREA), Mr. Ahmed Raza Hashmi (Ex. Co-ordination Sec – DEFCLAREA), Mr. Haji Ashraf Vanthliwalla (Ex. Counciler CA-III – DEFCLAREA), Mr. Azam Mairaj (Senior Realtor) and others.