500 Square Yards (Civilian) Residential Plot for Sale in DHA City Karachi

500 Square Yards (Civilian) Residential Plot for Sale in DHA City Karachi500 Square Yards (Civilian) Residential Plot is available for sale in All Sectors of DHA City Karachi (DCK). DHA City Karachi is the First Planned, Sustainable & Green City of Pakistan.

Click here to view the Payment Schedule and Current ON Amount of 500 Square Yards (Civilian) Residential Plot.

ContactCiti Associates at 0300/0321-8299101 or email at citiassociates.dck@gmail.com.

You may also like to checkout:

1. mohd afzaal says:

Dear Shafiq,
    coud you in market the on money at DCK 500 SQ COMMERCIAL PLOT either in business distric or down town market red area zone.
    Rgds,
    Mohd afzal

2. Ali Asghar says:

I have 500 sq. yd. plot in Sector D-12 of DHA City fully paid up to date what minimum on money can I expect?

3. ZEE says:

Salam!

I have a 300 sq yd Category-J RES Plot in sector 6-D of DHA CITY KARACHI. If any one interested please email me. All the installments are upto date.

4. Nasir says:

Salaam -o-alikum.
    I am intetested in buying a residental plot of around 500 to 1000 square yards in DHA city.
    Can anyone pls reply me on my email to discuss further,
    Hope to hear soon.
    regards
    Nasir
    siddiqui.nasir@hotmail.com

5. @Nasir – Kindly get in touch via phone or email. We have 500 and 1000 Square Yards Plots available in DHA City Karachi

Ali Raza Shaikh
    0321-8793654
    CITI Asscociates
    citiassociates.dck@gmail.com

6. Muhammad Munir says:

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

I have 500 sq yard plot in dha city karachi (residential,red zone,sector 2B) if any body interested contact me via email because i am out of country

muhammadmunir83@gmail.com

installment till sep 2013 has been paid on time

Demand 75 lakh (negotiable)

7. Muhammad says:

I have a 500sq yds plot in sector 6-C. What is the current market price if I intend to sale it?

8. Rana Kashif says:

Hi there,
    I have a 500 sq. Yds resitendial plot in DHA City (Sector 11-D). What is the market price/on money these days?
    Rana

9. Faruqi says:

Good Morning!

I have two plots that i need to know the current price of. I don’t understand what is ON Money price… in easy terms let me know how much on top of what i have already paid i will get.

Both plots installments are fully paid up to September 2013

Category J, Residential
    Size: 500 Sq Yards

1: Sector 3B
    2: Sector 16B

10. tahir says:

I have 500 sq yds plot in sec 16 B A cat.if any one is interested to buy he can contact me.

11. Ghulam Rasool says:

I have a plot for sale in DHA City Karachi 500sq yards Sector 13 D Green Zone civilian category instalments up to date Price:-3000000 Thirty lacs only sensitive buyer contact please. Ghulam Rasool Mobile No:-03023485520-03337551120

12. bashir ahmed says:

Please up date plots latest on money June 2014

13. ashraf says:

Plot for sale 500yd residential civil catg. Sector 6/A.
    Genuine party may contact 03033036853

14. Siddiqui says:

Please let us know the current detailed prices of sector 5C-D , 3A-B ,8BCD ,(AB & 12AB.

Regards.

15. jabbar dahar says:

i have 500yrds plot civillian at sec 2d kindly me value of this plot if good price i like to sell

16. Muhammad Munir says:

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

I have 500 sq yard plot in dha city karachi

1-residential,
    2-Red zone,
    3-sector 5B
    4-Plot Number 444)

if any body interested contact me via email because i am out of country

muhammadmunir83@gmail.com

installment till March 2015 has been paid on time

Demand 65 lakh (negotiable)

17. Faizan says:

AOA every one,

I have 500 sq yard plot in dha city karachi that I wanted to sell details are

1-Residential,
    2-Sector 10B
    3-Amount paid Rs.850,000/-

Demand 65 lakh (negotiable)

18. Saied says:

lum sum Price 500 sq yard civillian?

19. HAFEEZ FAROOQ says:

I am interested in 500 sqy in Defence city phase 9

Residential
    Red Zone
    Civilian

20. Big A says:

I have a 500 Sq. Yds. civilian plot in 7-A (Red Sector) all dues paid till date. My demand is 75 Lacs total.

21. Big A says:

I have a 500 Sq. Yds. civilian plot in 7-A (Red Sector) This plot is West open and all dues paid till date. My demand is 75 Lacs total.

22. nadeem says:

aoa, i am interested to sell my following plots immediately , we need good offers , plots details are :-
    1. size 200 yrd, plot # 118, sector 11E, yellow zone ,
    2. size 300 yrd, plot # 574, sector 7 A, red zone
    3. size 500 yrd, plot # 439, sector 5 B, red zone
    no time wasters, plz call between 1400 hrs to 0000 hrs at 03337104936

23. Kashif says:

Plot 500 Yds all installments paid in sector 12-B.
    Want to sell at fix 50 Lack.
    Please inbox acceptance.

24. Rizwan says:

Dear All,
    I need your advise to buy a plot in DHA City. I am ready to buy a 500 Yards plot having developments prospects very late(say 5-7 Yrs) so that i can get the minimum price. Please advise such categories and its related prices.

Thanks in Advance.
    Rizwan.

25. Irfan says:

I want to sell my 500 sq yard plot in sector 12D, civilian category.

My demand is very reasonable and will sell it to first good offer that will come.

26. Imtiaz ahmed says:

Kindly tell me ur demand and contact me on 03009378257

27. Haris says:

Hello i want to sell my DHA city karachi plot 500 square yards , residential civilian category sector 6B.

my demand in 70lakh . Kindly contact me on 03349881189

28. ejaz Mughal says:

Sector 3 a 500 sq yard plot no 275 civilian for sale

29. SAGHAR says:

IF NOT SOLD , HOW MUCH IS THE ASKING PRICE.

30. Ehasan Ali says:

Looking to sell DHA city plot immediately: 500 sq yrds in sector 5B, red zone. Only serious inquiries.