All Karachi Quiz Competitions 2012-13 will be held at Defence Authority Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed (SKBZ) College Auditorium on Thursday 27th September 2012.
Click here to download the nomination form.
Rules & Regulations
The following are applicable:-
- Only team entries are eligible.
- A team shall consist of two persons.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- A panel of judges will assess. Judges decisions are binding and non negotiable.
- No one is permitted to make derogatory remarks.
- All participants will be awarded certificates.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Specific-answer question and picture recognition.
- Students shall listen to the question completely before buzzing in their answers.
- Only the designed team leader is authorized to answer.
- All answers are irrevocable and final.
- Question shall not be repeated more than twice under any circumstances.
- Round 1. Individual questions will be answered by individual.
- Round 2. Buzzer Round question will be fired & the team who presses the buzzer first gets to answer first.
- Round 3. Audio Visual Round. Teams will be shown any picture /clips to recognize and answer.
- Round 4. (Rapid fire round) The competing teams will get many questions right as they can within one minute. The team must answer the question or pronounce “Pass” other wise clock will keep ticking (question will be asked from any of the above mention topics)
- In case of any interruption from the audience, the respective question shall be cancelled and next question will be asked.
- All the guests / students and participants are required to display their college ID Cards and should maintain the discipline during the event.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- Replacement of team members after 10th September is not allowed.
- The Host Team will not compete for a prize.