California Pizza

California Pizza - DHA Karachi

California Pizza, always the best PIZZA, made especially for you! California Pizza value the quality of the service, product and experience, in addition to the freshness of ingredients.

With a growing menu selection and restaurant network, California Pizza continues to serve all flavor profiles for people on-the-go, who are not willing to compromise taste for quality and balanced options. In the last year alone, California Pizza has fulfilled thousand of orders and participated in different events.

Address: 7-C, Near Cafe Zouk, Khayaban-e-Shamsheer, Phase 5, DHA Karachi. [Location Map]
Phone: 0302-8287001, 0302-8287004 and 021-35852174/5
Timings: 12:00pm till 2:00am
Email: info@ca-pizza.com
Website: http://www.ca-pizza.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaPizza/

Products:

• Cheese Lover
  • Chicken Fajita
  • Chicken Tikka
  • Fajita Scilian
  • Super Supreme
  • Beef Supreme
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Chicken Supreme

The sizes available are 6”, 10”, 14” and 16”. Beside Pizzas, California Pizza have salad, garlic bread with cheese and without cheese and wedge potatoes.

California Pizza - DHA Karachi (1) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (2) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (3) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (4) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (5) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (6) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (7) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (8) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (9) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (10) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (11) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (12) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (13) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (14) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (15) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (16) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (17) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (18) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (19) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (20) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (21) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (22) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (23) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (25) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (26) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (27) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (28) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (29) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (30) California Pizza - DHA Karachi (31)

1. Abdul Hakeem says:

I want to eat but I am not here

2. Jahanzeb says:

Just had the worst food delivery experience ever !! Ordered two deals from California Pizza today (order id 41151). The customer service guy gave me a deadline of 60 minutes (30 mins over their normal delivery time). However, since it being a busy night, I accepted it.

After 70 minutes (note the 10 extra minutes) a California pizza delivery guys arrives at my doorstep with HALF THE ORDER !!! He had brought one deal instead of two !!! Kept calling their branch but there was no proper reply. Hence, no pizza 🙁

Now comes the fun part – after 20 minutes (when we all had something else to eat) the branch manager calls me to tell me my order is ready !! He actually had the audacity to ask me that !! No apology from California Pizza about my order which means my money means nothing to them or even the decency to apologize for my order being late. This was not the first time my order was late or incorrect and previously I had let it go.

I am extremely disappointed with their service and would not recommend anyone to use either of their branches for any kind of deliveries. Apparently they can’t handle the stress so let’s not give them any by ordering from them.

3. Amin lodhi says:

Worst experience of the service and behaviour of the staff. Moreover either complain mechanism does not exist or does not work.

My order number 5410, booked at 8:33 pm today, had not been delivered even till 10:15 pm and finally I had to cancel it.

My complain at ar 9:45 pm went waste as well. My kids went to bed with out having the pizza that they wanted to eat.

4. naveed hussain says:

i think california is the best for eat pizza

5. M ARSHAD says:

IT IS QUITE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FROM CALIFORNIA PIZZA. BECAUSE PIZZA HUT IS NO WHERE NEAR TO TASTE AND PRESENTATION AS CALIFORNIA PIZZA IS. TASTE IS GOOD WITH FULL SAUCES , ORIGANO ETC ETC. KEEP IT UP

6. Hiba says:

California pizza never fails to disappoint me with their delivery service. The quality service my family and I are given while dining in, is negated every time we order in. Last night my husband ordered pizza from California Pizza through foodpanda.pk (Order ID: s8eu-f3ko) at 6:52 pm. He realized he had made a mistake while ordering so he immediately instructed the foodpanda team to cancel his order at 6:55 pm and received order cancellation confirmation from foodpanda team at 6:56 pm. After 15 minutes, he placed a new order (Order id 1218), but this time directly with the call-center of California Pizza (UAN 021-111-753-753). His order was noted by Agent “Waqas” at 7:09 pm and he specifically instructed him to try and deliver the order as soon as possible as we had to leave for an event at 8:00 pm. The agent (Waqas) flatly told him that 60 minutes is the minimum time required for their delivery. At 8:10 pm, my husband called the call-center again, regarding the status of our order and his call was catered by the same agent who took his order, Agent “Waqas”. He was quite surprised upon hearing that our order had not been delivered and told him that he’ll get back to my husband in a few minutes. At 8:25 pm, my husband received a call from Mr. Rashid (California Pizza Restaurant Branch Manager Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi) from the cell phone number 0331-1318090, and was informed that due to a communication error from their internal department, our order’s preparation had not even been started!

Due to our prior commitments, my husband had to leave the matter at that time but he called the same number (0331-1318090) toady and spoke to Mr. Shehroz, Senior Manager California Pizza Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi, who requested him not to post/email his complaint on social media and/or higher authorities of California Pizza management. He assured him that he will look into this matter and respond accordingly. 15 minutes later, he got a call from California Pizza Senior Manager “Shehroz”, first blaming foodpanda.pk and then putting everything on my husband, but when my husband stated the times and the facts Mr. Shehroz immediately accepted that what happened yesterday was completely their (California Pizza’s) fault due to internal communication error. 30 minutes later, California Pizza’s Operation Manager by the name of “Mr. Terry” called my husband from the same number and asked him his version for whole story all over again. After hearing what had happened, he said, quote “if this had happened with my family, I would have brought the roof down on California Pizza” and offered my husband the deal of his choice as compensation. He passed the phone on to the Senior Branch Manager, Mr. Shehroz, who, upon hearing the order details, quoted the total amount payable. When my husband told him this is being offered to him as a compensation, he flatly refused and told him that they can offer a 20% discount (which, by-the-way, is already being offered on the California Pizza android app). Cherry on the cake, he started negotiating with my husband, which, let me tell you, was highly insulting as he, being a customer was already facing embarrassment in front of his family and then the California Pizza staff had the nerve to insult him further.

We are regular diners at California Pizza, Rashid Minhas Branch and also order in at times as it is our favorite. This episode, however, has left a very bad impression on us and I will not eat/order from California Pizza again. Furthermore, I will pass on this complaint to my friends and family so that no-one from my social circle heads towards California Pizza again.