Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII)

Haque Academy has initiated its HR process. Teachers for Nursery, KG, Primary, Middle School, O Levels and Administrators are encouraged to apply at this time for the August 2015 academic session.

Excellent salary, foreign trained management, purpose built campus, engaging and pleasant work environment offered to the successful candidate. Professionals interested in full time, long term positions should submit their resumes to careers@haqueacademy.edu.pk or call 111-HA-1977.

Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (1) Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (2) Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (3) Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (4) Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (5) Career Opportunities at Haque Academy, DHA Karachi (Phase-VIII) (6)

1. Ishrat Khan says:

Hello I”m interested in applying for a job in management having 23 years of experience in management and teaching currently I”m working as a Center Administrator for almost 20 years in michigan Head start federally funded Im moving to Pakistan/karachi and seeking employment based on my education and experience I”m an American citizen and have lived in north America almost 24 yrs.

2. Sajjad Ahmed says:

I want to work with you as Administator / Accountant, Or any other work, if required, You can contact me 0303-203-1149. Sajjad Ahmed.

3. Ishrat Khan says:

Thanks for your kind response. i”m still updating my resume at present I can send you my cover letter and will definately be sending you my resume and also I can mail you through the certified mail my documents.

Sincerly.
    Ishrat Khan.
    Michigan USA.

4. Noorjehan qazi says:

I am 40plus but love to teach ENHLISH GRAMMAR and can teach other languages too if needed.I am a graduate from KARACHI UNIVERSITY,INTERMEDIATE FROM GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS.first priority was my daughter.
    been giving tuitions of grade 5 6 and 7 of beacon,st,MIchaels.
    waiting for reply.
    thanking you in advance
    yours sincerely

5. Soofia Siddiqui says:

I am interested in applying for a teachers position for kg to grade two. I have an experience of working at Indus academy where I taught for two years. I’m also a certified teacher from Read and have taught there for a year. Due to some family issues I have not been working for the last two years. My son is currently a student of grade 8 and my daughter has completed her O levels two years ago from Haques.
    If there is anything available please do let me know.
    Waiting for your response.

6. daniyal says:

hi I want to apply for administrator job had avaluable job experience in media.

7. Maria malik says:

Hello im maria im interesed in teaching arabic if the school is interested my no. Is 03002135822
    Im am currently teaching arabic in a school