In the world where people are so busy with their daily hectic routine and with same boring job hours, studies and classes. One really need to have a cup of tea for their relaxation. Thus seeing this measure Chotu Chaiwala shop has been developed where these people can have a chance of tasting that amazing tea with the different kinds of paratha under an open air environment.
The objective of Chotu Chaiwala is to make people comfortable and make them feel easy as if there is no problem in their lives and everything is as easy as a cup of tea. It is the same traditional kind of dhabba but with an advance formula where there is a Multiple of food items which people would admire.
Quality group meetings between some old friends, office employees and teachers could be perfectly done in this lovely atmosphere. The Chotu chaiwala dhabba has become very successful in a very less time as it has a distinctive menu which includes Paratha, snacks, chai, kehwa, shakes, mocktails, drinks, coffee and ice-creams.
- CHAI: Chocolate, doodh pati, elaichi, karak, Kashmiri and masala chai.
- SNACKS: Aaloo bun kebab, chicken bun kebab, daal bun kebab, chicken roll, chicken cheese roll, Spanish omelet and French fries.
- PARATHA: Aaloo, anda, BBQ, cheese, chicken, chicken aalo, chicken achaari,chicken cheese, hunter beef, maple syrup, nutella, pepperoni, pizza, rubary, plain and shireen apa’s special paratha.
- KEHWA: Daar cheeni, elaichi, green tea, gur,lemon grass, mint and suleimani kehwa.
- SHAKES: Banana, chikko, chocolate, cold coffee, kitkat, mango, oreo, strawberry and vanilla shake.
- MOCKTAILS: Fruit punch and pinacolada
- DRINKS: Mineral water, rani, red bull, slice, soft drink and sting
- COFFEE: Cappuccino, espresso and latte.
- ICE-CREAM: Vanilla, chocolate chip, strawberry, mango, pineapple, kulfa and pistachio.