Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) by Mrs Mumtaz Qureshi

Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) - Marriage Bureau by Mrs Mumtaz Qureshi

Mrs. Mumtaz Qureshi, chairperson, established Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) as a community social welfare service organization in 1982 to help people get married. A branch office was opened at Gulshan Iqbal, Karachi in 1984. Clifton Women Welfare Society is a registered social welfare organization whose aim is to help people get married at nominal service charges.

When CWWS was established people were only charged Rs. 100 as charges for the CWWS services. The service charge was imposed for two reasons. Firstly to meet operational expenses such as salaries, telephones, advertisements etc. Secondly it was noticed that without charges the people did not take the service seriously. As compared to this commercial marriage bureaus are charging thousands of rupees for these services and generally have a very bad reputation for reasons of fraudulent exploitation of people.

Address: G/3, Roomi Gardens, Block 5, Clifton, Karachi.
Phone: 021-35830718, 021-35835978
Website: http://www.BestRishtay.com
Email: cwws2@yahoo.com

With time Mrs. Mumtaz Qureshi and Clifton Women Welfare Society has become a household name in the field of match making not merely in Pakistan but also in Middle East, Europe, Canada and USA where Pakistanis reside in large numbers and face serious problems finding matches for their sons and daughters. So far she has helped thousands of people in finding their life partners.

CWWS match making consultation service operates by introducing families and individuals according to the criteria set by them for matrimonial purposes. It also offers free of charge mediation services to settle marriage problems if any. While it understandably cannot guarantee the outcome, one thing CWWS guarantees is sincere effort in meeting clients requirements.

Its rate of success in finding suitable matches is very high, something like 65 percent. And the rate of successful marriages, marriages that continue, is 95 percent. A very large number of CWWS new clients come on the recommendation of those who have already benefited from the service. A large number are also repeat clients and families who have taken CWWS help previously and are now looking for matches for other family members are friends.

1. Rahil says:

me shadi shoda ho par koy sghadi karna chahe to kar sakti he

2. educated and understandable girls can contact for marriage

3. hina says:

We r looking a man for our sis’s second marriage… plz educated n well set persn contac

• bilawal says:

I am Bilawal 03219581950

• Ali says:

Hello I am Ali my Contact # 03313595215.

• Muje aik aisa reshta ki tala sh hai jo mari mali saport kar sake gi

• kamran says:

Assalam.O.Alaikum .
      I am finding sweet and descent girl for our younger brother arsalan. His age is 27, education is Masters (M.com) and lots of courses done for I.T, Profession is own business (all types of mobiles, computer accessories, toys, sports items and sound system) for rental shop. His monthly income is 40,000 almost.
      Resident. Gulshan.e.Iqbal own banglow 240 yards double story
      If you are interested so please contact me I will tell u everything about my family.our father has passed away.
      Syed Kamran ali
      0342.2726376

4. Zeeshan says:

Respected Hina,
    Zeeshan here,
    i am interested to meet your Family about your Sis marriage,
    my number is 0314-2043634,
    as you think that possible than inform me.

Thanks – Zeeshan

• hasnain says:

hy im hasnain nick name mohsin mujy ak achi larki ki talsh hy jis ka apna ghar or akeli ho mai bikul akela hon place mujy marice ki need its my contact number 03451392293 03122779185

5. Nazia Kamran says:

I am looking for a suitable match for my younger sister, we belong syed and sunni cast, age 26, MBA Finance, Banker, hight 5.7″, fair and confidant.
    We can’t entertain high demans so plz excuse us for that.
    Looking forward for respectable families.
    Mrs. Kamran

6. Hello n Salam mam muje aik aise reshte ki zarorat hy jo mare Mali sport kar sake my name is anwaar ul haq my age 27 I am from karachi my mobile number. 03432060543 plz agr koi bhar ka reshta bhi ho to plz bata dina mam

7. p.kousar says:

i need suitable match for my alone daughter. Sunni urdu 27years 5-6 Dr. of Pharmacy, Mphil in Pharmaceutics(in progress) karachi gulshan e iqbal.

8. I m looking for sis she’s widow age 29 she’s v beautiful belong 2 stable family
    Lekin 2 kids hein os ke ..

9. Waqas says:

Hi,

I’m Waqas for more details contact my id: waqas0788@gmail.com

10. warda says:

i want to marry a man to whom i can trust, i have enough money

11. bano says:

My daughter age 27 beautiful smart education Master in accounts belongs to Urdu family presently on job height 5′.3″ Language English and Urdu need boy educated on job belongs to respectable Urdu family Contact me parents.

12. Miss x says:

I have registered 4 times .. No luck.. V rude n cunning response from the lady..

13. Ahmed Hassan says:

Need 2nd Wife, Widow or Talaqshuda Accepted:
    I want to remarry due to illness of my first wife

About Myself:
    My Name is Ahmed Hassan
    My Age is 39 – Qualification: BA
    My Height is 5 Feet 7 Inch
    I am Running My Own Business at Karachi
    Nature of Business: Interior & Decor, Photography
    Visit My Website (Call to know web address)
    I am a Bearded Person (Meri Darhi Hai)
    I’ll Provide Separate Residence for Second Wife
    I Have No Demand for Dowry (Jahez)

Bride Required:
    Widow (Bewa) Accepted if she has “No Child”
    Divorced (Talaq Shuda) Accepted if she has “No Child”
    Independent Woman is also Welcome
    Age Limit: 30-33, Should be Educated and Good Looking (Charming)
    Urdu Speaking or Any Other (but can speak in good Urdu)
    Anyone belonging to a good & decent family can contact

Link for my Picture:
    select99.com/ahmed.jpg

Please do not send any message, only call at:
    Ufone: 0333-206 23 24, Warid: 0321-206 23 24

14. I am Faraaz Hussain MBA) Business and Communication Doing job, want single American female for marriage any
    independent female or parents contact with me at my
    email (faraazhussain92@gmail.com)