Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) by Mrs Mumtaz Qureshi

Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) - Marriage Bureau by Mrs Mumtaz Qureshi

Mrs. Mumtaz Qureshi, chairperson, established Clifton Women Welfare Society (CWWS) as a community social welfare service organization in 1982 to help people get married. A branch office was opened at Gulshan Iqbal, Karachi in 1984. Clifton Women Welfare Society is a registered social welfare organization whose aim is to help people get married at nominal service charges.

When CWWS was established people were only charged Rs. 100 as charges for the CWWS services. The service charge was imposed for two reasons. Firstly to meet operational expenses such as salaries, telephones, advertisements etc. Secondly it was noticed that without charges the people did not take the service seriously. As compared to this commercial marriage bureaus are charging thousands of rupees for these services and generally have a very bad reputation for reasons of fraudulent exploitation of people.

Address: G/3, Roomi Gardens, Block 5, Clifton, Karachi.
Phone: 021-35830718, 021-35835978
Website: http://www.BestRishtay.com
Email: cwws2@yahoo.com

With time Mrs. Mumtaz Qureshi and Clifton Women Welfare Society has become a household name in the field of match making not merely in Pakistan but also in Middle East, Europe, Canada and USA where Pakistanis reside in large numbers and face serious problems finding matches for their sons and daughters. So far she has helped thousands of people in finding their life partners.

CWWS match making consultation service operates by introducing families and individuals according to the criteria set by them for matrimonial purposes. It also offers free of charge mediation services to settle marriage problems if any. While it understandably cannot guarantee the outcome, one thing CWWS guarantees is sincere effort in meeting clients requirements.

Its rate of success in finding suitable matches is very high, something like 65 percent. And the rate of successful marriages, marriages that continue, is 95 percent. A very large number of CWWS new clients come on the recommendation of those who have already benefited from the service. A large number are also repeat clients and families who have taken CWWS help previously and are now looking for matches for other family members are friends.

1. Rahil says:

me shadi shoda ho par koy sghadi karna chahe to kar sakti he

2. educated and understandable girls can contact for marriage

3. hina says:

We r looking a man for our sis’s second marriage… plz educated n well set persn contac

4. Zeeshan says:

Respected Hina,
    Zeeshan here,
    i am interested to meet your Family about your Sis marriage,
    my number is 0314-2043634,
    as you think that possible than inform me.

Thanks – Zeeshan

• hasnain says:

hy im hasnain nick name mohsin mujy ak achi larki ki talsh hy jis ka apna ghar or akeli ho mai bikul akela hon place mujy marice ki need its my contact number 03451392293 03122779185

5. Nazia Kamran says:

I am looking for a suitable match for my younger sister, we belong syed and sunni cast, age 26, MBA Finance, Banker, hight 5.7″, fair and confidant.
    We can’t entertain high demans so plz excuse us for that.
    Looking forward for respectable families.
    Mrs. Kamran

6. Hello n Salam mam muje aik aise reshte ki zarorat hy jo mare Mali sport kar sake my name is anwaar ul haq my age 27 I am from karachi my mobile number. 03432060543 plz agr koi bhar ka reshta bhi ho to plz bata dina mam

7. p.kousar says:

i need suitable match for my alone daughter. Sunni urdu 27years 5-6 Dr. of Pharmacy, Mphil in Pharmaceutics(in progress) karachi gulshan e iqbal.

8. I m looking for sis she’s widow age 29 she’s v beautiful belong 2 stable family
    Lekin 2 kids hein os ke ..

9. Waqas says:

Hi,

I’m Waqas for more details contact my id: waqas0788@gmail.com

10. warda says:

i want to marry a man to whom i can trust, i have enough money

11. bano says:

My daughter age 27 beautiful smart education Master in accounts belongs to Urdu family presently on job height 5′.3″ Language English and Urdu need boy educated on job belongs to respectable Urdu family Contact me parents.

• Saeed says:

Name Saeed
      jobs Govt Education Department
      Age 32
      Qualif Master
      Res Karachi
      Urdu Speaking

pleas reply contet

• Miss Rehana Ahmed says:

Please contact to my mother
      We’re looking for a urdu speaking girl. Educated, mature and good looking!
      0344 2995682 contact us

12. Miss x says:

I have registered 4 times .. No luck.. V rude n cunning response from the lady..

13. Ahmed Hassan says:

Need 2nd Wife, Widow or Talaqshuda Accepted:
    I want to remarry due to illness of my first wife

About Myself:
    My Name is Ahmed Hassan
    My Age is 39 – Qualification: BA
    My Height is 5 Feet 7 Inch
    I am Running My Own Business at Karachi
    Nature of Business: Interior & Decor, Photography
    Visit My Website (Call to know web address)
    I am a Bearded Person (Meri Darhi Hai)
    I’ll Provide Separate Residence for Second Wife
    I Have No Demand for Dowry (Jahez)

Bride Required:
    Widow (Bewa) Accepted if she has “No Child”
    Divorced (Talaq Shuda) Accepted if she has “No Child”
    Independent Woman is also Welcome
    Age Limit: 30-33, Should be Educated and Good Looking (Charming)
    Urdu Speaking or Any Other (but can speak in good Urdu)
    Anyone belonging to a good & decent family can contact

Link for my Picture:
    select99.com/ahmed.jpg

Please do not send any message, only call at:
    Ufone: 0333-206 23 24, Warid: 0321-206 23 24

14. I am Faraaz Hussain MBA) Business and Communication Doing job, want single American female for marriage any
    independent female or parents contact with me at my
    email (faraazhussain92@gmail.com)

15. ahmed says:

This is Ahmed. Age 28 years. I am tall and handsome having fair color.I did electronic engineering from pakistan. I live in germany. Me kisi pakistani european national family me rishta karna chahta hoon. Mere parents karachi me rehty han aur me germany me akela rehta hoon. Jo family rishtey ke liye serious hoon wo muj se email or whatsapp pe rabta kr sakti hn. Me urdu, english aur basic german zaban janta hoon.
    Email: sameeranddubai@gmail.com
    Whatsapp/viber: 00447937196729

16. ahmed says:

This is ahmed. Age 28. Education BS electronic engineering. My parents live in karachi and i live in germany. I am looking a girl to marry from pakistani european national family.. those who are serious can contact

Email: sameeranddubai@gmail.com

Whatsapp and viber: 00447937196729

17. Samreen says:

Assalam-0-Alaikum! I’m looking good proposal for my elder sister! She has done matric, age 34 years, she is very hard workeing, sweet and simple and kind heart, she likes to do home chorse, whoever will marry her, he must be lucky because she knows how to cook, how to handle home, she respects everyone, if anyone interested in this proposal kindly contact with me, only female can contact with me so I can discuss all the things in details, we want a person who can make her happy, he should have his own home, no (rent home) can be accepted! We are urdu speaking and caste is Qureshi and based at Karachi, Pakistan! We are simple living people and belong to respectable and middle class family!
    Guy age can be. 36-38
    If anyone interested kindly mail me at “samreenqureshi943@gmail.com”

• zahid hussain says:

samreen mujh se coctect karuga plz my age 25 i live in karachi tariq road mujhe ak bohat closly n nice girl ki zarorat he my number 03322142634

• shariff says:

Asalaamu Alaikum from London

I have seen your sisters rishta age 34

Am Sharif and am British Citizen from London

Am serious about marriage

Am looking for a wife good, simple and understanding person for marriage

Am easy going loving, caring, simple, responsible

Sunni muslim urdu speaking person

Please mail me your sisters
      pictures my email ID is sharffuk@outlook.com

And my contac number is 00447928318151
      Please feel free and contact me thanks Asalaamu Alaikum

18. shazia says:

asslam alikum i m shazia from korangi crosin nouman i am sorry ap ka num muj se kahe miss ho gaya hae . jaha b ho plz ek bar contect kr len aye mera email address hae shazia.amin93@hotmail.com

19. shazia says:

noman so sorry

20. Mrs rasheed says:

Daughter 25 did BBA hons slim smart tall.doing MBA sunni Urdu sp. need handsome groom Urdu sp age 27. To 30.educated only serious person can contact

21. Junaid razzak says:

Assalamualaikum,
    This is junaid Razzak from khi belongs to punjabi family. I have 1 youngest sis and 1 elder brother both are married and living in Singapore my parents live with me I am searching my life partner. I am doing job in big petroleum company.I want girl who decent,carefully,good looking .
    contact no.03222160994 please contact me after office timing

22. hira says:

My daughter doing bba.Age is 20. Need a good rishta for her good looking and established person

23. mrs shafiq says:

Salam my daughter age 22,divorced one baby boy he is 2 years old, daughter edu B.A, height 5.3″ good looking fair, cast sheikh Urdu speaking sunni, residance in north side city karachi ,sibling 2sis 1 bro requirment are: family urdu speak must nd karachi k rehaishi ho

• I want to see your sis first . says:

Ms shafiq I am 22 and I am doing software engeering and also running school belong to a sunni syed family a peace family once you may visit us to our own home nd may have a talk with my father .my father is a director and the more I am earning 30 thousands a month .my emai address muzammilbukhari791@gmail.com

,if you r thinking that you distrube or actlikewise unethical call or message I wont contact nd report to the IB office.

24. ikram ali says:

iam ikram ali
    age’25
    poor boy
    from;karachi
    koi female divorced,widow kisi agi ki female jo nikah karna chahe faurn plzzz men garib hun
    mujhe sathi chahie thak gaya hun agar koi apne paas rakhna chahe nikah karke to bhi rabta karen
    plzzz only femals jo nikah karna chahe kisi bhi age ki plzzz call me only femals
    ya koi female kisi age agar secret nikah karna chahe

25. kashif zubair says:

hello, my name is kashif zubair I am looking for a girl who is beautiful and caring I want to marry a girl from abroad uk, usa, australia or europe my age is 29 I have done my bs computer sciences i earned 50plus I am 6 feet tall athletic body very fair caring geniuine purposals can contact on vision1884@yahoo.com

26. Rashida perveen says:

Assalam O Allaikum. Mrs. Quraisha aaj aap ka geo kahani pe pgm daikha tou acha laga meri ammi ko. Meri ammi rishto k silsilay mai aap se contact karna chah rai hain. Kindly reply.

27. Rashida perveen says:

I m 30 years old, syed sunni, 7 sis 1 bro. 4 sis are married. My father was died in 1995. I have done M.Ed and M.A Economics. Complexion average, height 5’2. Can’t fulfil high demands of dowry. Contact thru email. Id is: syedarabiabokhari@yahoo.com

• farhan says:

Hi sayada rabia bokhari i am male good looking and don LLB i am not so rich but sure i am able to run my home, no demand but need a real girl to marry, which is reliable and honest, reply me on farhan_biu@yahoo.com for further communication to know each other , thanks

28. Waseem says:

I am Waseem Ahmed,Living in karachi,age is 45 years working in Cargo Company related with Airlines.I need to manage the 2nd wife,first wife already leave and closed the story 1 baby and living with my first wife.

Now I need to start the new marriare life and required the women form karachi for 2nd marriage.following conditions are must be followup:

SUNNY FAMILY
    30 TO 40 YEARS OLD(Metured)
    Divorce/Widow/Seprated any.
    Working women
    Independent(No faimly Required)
    Avarage boody,smyle,faire color,

Further details at the time of telephonic discussions

A waiting the reply.

Waseem Ahmed
    Cell # 03203200919

29. Ali Mahi says:

Salam,
    I am Ali Mahi, 24 Years old. have done BA. working a private company. i am religious person. i am looking a divorced or mature lady she must be 30 to 40. and also she must be educated, responsible, and understanding how to survive a marriage life.

further information you can ask me.

Ali Mahi
    Cell:0331-0358487
    E-mail:alimahi@zoho.com

30. anaya ali says:

Assalam alaikum plz help me meri sister k lye koi rishta batye jo serious log hon .meri .Ami pereshan rehti hain log atay reject krjaty help me 🙁
    Plz contact
    Anaya.ali10000@gmail.com

31. JAMIL AKHTAR says:

I am 55 years old and married but due to some personal reasons I want to get my second marry. Now I am serving in a Private College, Karachi. My requirement is lady should be 30 to 50 and must be educated, responsible, loving, caring, supporting and sunni barelvi and she has also her own residence. My contact number is 0322-3607890.

32. Ijaz says:

Contact me 03009243080

33. G Mustafa says:

I m mustafa 03332602368

34. G.R.Amir khan says:

i seek a Modren Educated Loving Caring Social activest partner like friend. widowed. Devorced. seprated 40 years+ dosenmater. please contect me my crll. 03346759383. only pakistan citizens. i have govt job.

35. Mariyam says:

Im seeking groom for my sistet she is 28yr
    Mba

• muhammad shahzad says:

marryam canct mi 0322-2087

• ZEESHAN KHAN 123 says:

MARIYAM CONTACT ME .03453046446

• shoukat ali says:

contact me on my emaial

• yasir says:

My Name: Yasir Sarfraz Belong to ISLAMABAD. job in Karachi.My father retired in Forest Department. 4 sister married. only me brother.
      My Qualification: Master in (Political Science). Only 4Sister married. me looking Girl Caring,Loving.Married and set ail in karachi and u send me u r detail u r series and contact me my no(0315-8233744)

36. muhammad shahzad says:

i m shahzad my work as a grafix disining my 25 and plese intrested girls cantact mi 03222087542

37. farhan says:

im farhan ali from sukkur +923316703924

38. m shahad says:

1. m shahzad
    2. 25 years
    3. single
    4. karachi
    5. BA
    6. urdu speaking (yusufzai)
    7. muslim (sunny)
    10. Height 5.8
    11. Job :grafix disining
    12. Salary 30.000
    13. Total Family Members 5
    17. Contact no and whats aup :03352675149
    please cantact mi

39. ayesha says:

I need groom rishta I’m from khi

40. ayesha cantact mi 0322-2087542

41. my age:30
    edu:B.A
    namaz rozay ki paband hun
    maslak:sunni
    cast:rajput(deobandi)

• Abdul Sattar says:

Respected,

I saw ur proposal. I am interested. Can v introduce each other.
      my whatsapp number is 923457362499,
      Cell Number 0333 8568168.

• Abdul Sattar says:

Respected,
      i am interested in your proposal. can v pls introduce each other. my whatssap number is 923457362499, Cell number 0333 8568168.

• Hasnain Ali says:

AOA everyone Im loking 4 2nd marríge. I m 35 m karachi looking single widow or divorce woman age btwen 25 to 35 . cont 03456299997

42. farhan says:

assalam o alaikum,
    My name is farhan i am a looking a girl who is beautiful and caring i want to marry a pakistani girl from abroad u.k canada,u.s.a,australia europe and any where my age is 26 i have done b.com and done a private job i am not a greedy person i have ready to write any type of agreement for get the trust i have done

43. farhan says:

assalam o alaikum
    my name is farhan i am a looking a girl who is beautiful and caring i want to marry a pakistani girl from abroad u.k canada australia europe south africa and any where my age is 26 i have done b.com and done a private job i am not a greedy person i have ready to write any type of agreement for get the trust i have very fair color caring person very caring and respectable positive thinking that “good mind good find”trust to Allah rvery respectable geniiune purposal and contact my parents.
    regards
    farhan
    contact 0310-0129817
    email farhansadiq91@yahoo.com

44. ejaz says:

I want help for my sister inla’s wedding expenses.please tell me is there any ngo or organisation for help. We are poor.

45. i see lady doctor or govt servant lady life partner 03153854950 age 29

46. shoukat ali says:

need a goo looking good educted honest life partner

47. zeshan Qazi says:

Hi wards plz contact 03133633614

48. Rana says:

i need suitable match for my sister. Sunni urdu punjabi , 29 years 5-6 , MASTERS IN URDU karachi. very simple , religious. recently done umrahh . contact 0300-2513367 shahzad

49. my age 45 year my govt job in islamabad i like marrige 35 age to 50 years woman cantect me