There are many institutions in DHA that are providing quality education to its residents but none of them is providing Quranic education. Defence Authority Iqra Model School is providing Quranic education i.e. Hifz-ul-Quran/Qirat along with Modern Education. Iqra School was established in April 2003. Initially 75 students were enrolled. The strength of students is increasing gradually and presently 400 students are studying in various classes.
DA Iqra Model School offer a unique program of high academic standard with strong emphasis on character building. DA Iqra Model School aim is to provide children an excellent learning environment where they have an opportunity to develop the skills and Islamic Values, needed to become firm believers who seek excellent in all their endeavors.
“Keeping pace with the rapidly evolving society of today, demands a lot from an individual.”
An institute – a school is also like a brook – students come and students go but the school goes on forever. Every year a new batch of students take the place of the previous ones and works with the same zeal and enthusiasm bringing with them new ideas, talents and challenges.
The challenges in times ahead would be even greater. It is the responsibility of educational institutions to equip their students with requisite traits to successfully cope up with upcoming challenges of personal and professional life.
DA Iqra Model School recognize this role and that’s why it’s not just scholastic achievement that is dear to us, DA Iqra Model School also focus on ‘character building’ and ‘tarbiyah’ of students.
DA Iqra Model School providing quality education in Tajweed, Qirat and Hifz-ul-Quran with translation along with modern education to our students on modern lines in an atmosphere conducive to their mental, spiritual and physical development.
“Counter The Transcend World And Get The Eternal Success, Peace And Tranquility Through The Holy Quran”
- Grooming of next generation of Muslim Ummah under the guidance of learned Ulama-e-Karam, educationist and professionals.
- Providing quality education in an Islamic Environment.
- Preparing the students to reflect on the Islamic values and deal effectively with the challenges of the modern society.
- Focus on Tajweed-ul-Quran and character building.
- Parental guidance through regular Parents Teachers Meetings.
- Islamic Environment.
- Shariah compliant dress code.
- Zuhr Salat & compulsory weekly sermons.
- Separate classes for boys and girls from class 1 onward.
- Special emphasis on language.
- Strict discipline for both students and staff.
- Well-qualified, dedicated and caring staff.
- An interesting and child friendly environment.
- Venues/Field Trips arranged to enhance supports’ students learning.
- Motivational Reading Program (MRP), developing every learner as a proficient reader.
- Quarterly publication of a student contributed school magazine, “IQRA News & Views”.
- Co-curricular activities such as tae-Kwon-Do, sports.
- Inter-house competitions such as Elocution, Spelling Bee, Hifz-o-Qirat competitions.
- Thematic Program such as Animals Day, Colours Day and Seerah Programs.
- On-going Formative Assessments of all students 6x times in a year.
1. Administration Wing
- Principal’s Office.
- Vice Principal’s Office.
- Main / Accounts Office.
- 12 dedicated and devoted non-teaching staff.
- A well-equipped Conference Hall.
- Doctor & Paramedical Staff.
2. Academic Wing
- 27 Highly Qualified & Experienced Teaching Staff.
- 18 Full Furnished Classrooms.
- 02 Full Furnished Staff Rooms.
- A Library having 2000 books for staff and students.
- Parents Teachers Meetings have been arranged regularly.
3. Other Facilities
- A well-managed Tuck Shop.
- Standby Generator.
- Playing Area.
- Internet Facility for students & staff.
- Co-curricular Activities.
- All students have been divided into 4 houses; yellow house, blue house, green house and orange house.
- Educational / Field Trips.
- Counseling & Guidance are available for students & parents.
- Transport facility through private contractors is also available for students.
- Workshop and Seminars are arranged for teaching faculty to enhance their skills and proficiency.
- Participation of students in different Regional/National/International is highly encouraged.
- In-house/inter-houses/inter-classes competitions are arranged regularly.
- Program Offered – DA Iqra Model School is providing Quranic education i.e. Hifz-ul-Quran along with modern education upto class-V through a Fast Track System.
- Affiliation – This school is affiliated with Religious Education Board ‘Wifaq-ul-Madaris Al-Arabiya Pakistan’.
- Schedule – Admissions offered in various classes once a year in the end of academic year. Admission tests are being held usually in Feb and Mar every year. The academic session starts from April.
- Clearance of admission test.
- Clearance of interview of child’s parents with admission committee.
- Age Limit
- Play Group (Nursery) : 2 ½ – 3 ½
- Environment-1 (KG) : 3 ½ – 4 ½
- Environment-2 (Prep) : 4 ½ – 5 ½
- Class-1 + Iqra Qaeda : 5 ½ – 6 ½
- Class-2 + Nazra (3x Parahs) : 6 ½ +
- Hifz-1 (Parah 1 to 10) : 7 ½ +
- Hifz-2 (Parah 11 to 20) : 8 ½ +
- Hifz-3 (Parah 21 to 30) : 9 ½ +
- Class III, IV & V (Fast Track System) (Complete Hifz-ul-Quran) : 7 ½ – 12 ½ years
- Fees Structure
- Monthly Tuition Fee – 1,040.00
- Admission Fee – 3,960.00
- Annual Charges – 2,200.00
- Caution Money (Refundable) – 500.00
- Re-Admission Fee – 300.00
- Duplicate Fee Bill Charges – 50.00
- Fee Late Payment Charges – 100.00
- Absence Fine (Per Day) – 10.00
- Late Coming Fine (Per Day) – 10.00
- Untidy / Dirty Uniform Fine (Per Day) – 10.00
- Admission Form + Prospectus – 300.00
- Criteria For Concession
- School offers 50% concession to Armed Forces Personnel and DHA employees.
- Fee concession and scholarship cases for students are considered case to case basis.
- Documents Required
- Prescribed Admission Form duly filled
- 2x photographs of student
- Copy of birth certificate/B Form (NADRA)
- Copy of CNIC of parents (both)
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
Address: Adjacent to DA Degree College for Women on Khayaban-e-Ghalib, Street-12, Phase-VIII, DHA Karachi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com