DAR-UL-ARQAM, a Musalla and Dawah Academy has been established to revive the concept of Islamic community centers. DAR-UL-ARQAM takes its inspiration from the house of Arqam (R) which served as the first centre for Muslims. It was the first prayer area for Muslims and a place where Muslims found support. It was Darul Arqam where Omar bin Al Khattab (R) accepted Islam.
Address: Basement, Building # 55-C, Khayaban-e-Sehr, Phase VI, DHA Karachi. [Location Map]
Phone: 0321-2447198 and 0333-2323276
At DAR-UL-ARQAM, they seek to:
- Establish five daily congregational prayers
- Arrange educational programs of academic importance for all members of the community.
- Train individuals to be active Du’aat and positive contributors to the society.
- Bridge between difference members and organizations within the Muslim community to promote unity and a sense of brotherhood.
- Provide a platform for organizations, groups and forums to fulfill their goals within the structural limits of the Quran and the Sunnah of Rasulallah (s)