Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA) – An Overview

Association of Defence and Clifton Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA)Defence & Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA) represents Real Estate Agents working in Clifton & Defence (Karachi). Its goal is to provide a professional environment for members to maximize business opportunities.

The DEFCLAREA is Pakistan’s largest Real Estate Agents Association represents over 800 Registered Members. DEFCLAREA serves its members through a wide variety of publications, educational programs and special services.

DEFCLAREA was came into being in May 2010 the result of merger of two associations namely Clifton & Defence Real Estate Association & United Defence Clifton Estate Agents Association to organize real estate activities and develop common goals between real estate agents. These goals included promoting higher industry standards, protecting the general public from unscrupulous agents and property consultants, preserving estate agent’s & property consultant’s rights & their Image Building.

DEFCLAREA will strives to improve the image of Real Estate Agent by enhancing educational and professional standards. DEFCLAREA will develop and publish standard forms, and support educational and charitable causes through the Welfare Department..

1. Alee Allana says:

Where can i contact to make a complaint against a particular deal of Estate Business owner Mr Irfan. Who are estate agents but are not fulfilling as per the agreement also.

• Alee Allana says:

I would like to cancel the complaint made. As after a lot of pressure, they have come onto the terms & were made to fulfill the agreement. I would like to request DHA today to kindly delete the complaint made. Thanks

2. Khalid khan says:

Real estate Brokrage commision securing agreement be prepared under the association name

3. Furqan says:

I would like to lodge a complaint of Farah Shahbaz owner of Estate Target Suite No 4, Plot No 6-C Badar Commercial. She her self gives ad for furnished room in her apartments and had taken advance rent with commitment of sub meter. I had given 22 thousand security and 6 thousand advance even before the second month started. She is a a hoax and a fraud. Her second husband Bangash is a crime reporter. They live on flat 3-B 3rd floor 10th commercial street above MCB. They never gave back my security though i with consent gave 24 days notice. Please take action against such people. They threatened me to do what ever i can as they without providing the copy of the bill mentioned that its all adjusted in AC bill though they had promised to install a sub meter which they never did. She has three rooms for rent and also use your room in your absence. Please let me know whom to contact to lodge a formal complaint against this estate agent.

4. Kashif says:

I would like to lodge a complaint of Al Hafiz Estate (Mr.Shabir–0321-9220996;0313-9220996) holding DEFCALREA Membership#1069 .He signed an Agreement on 18 January,2016 for delivering the DHA City Sector-17(500yds) file in 90 days as per agreement if he fails to provide the file within 90 days then he will pay the Market rate but now he is not responding even 8 months passed.
    Hope you sort out the issue.
    Waiting for your prompt response

5. Sarmad says:

Salams i want to complain against real estate agent work with the name of Nagina Brothers. They knowingly give your property to fake people who doesnt pay rent from second month and siege your property.

BEWARE OF NAGINA Brothers, Nishat, Phase 6

6. Prince Wamiq Rasheed says:

I am making a complaint for Ganatra Properties (Member of DEFCLAREA).

The dealer Mr. Kamran Ganatra made a deal with me (I being Seller) for purchase of DHA multan 4 Marla Commercial Plot on Friday June 09, 2017. He made a token of Rs. 600 K vide corss cheque however, the cheque was bounced back because of zero balance in account. I contacted him and asked him for the reason for bouncing of cheuque for which he made lame excuse that the client for which he was making deal had retreated. And now for the past whole week he is not making any contact with me and also not attending my calls.

It is worth mentioning that I had made deal with Mr. Kamran Ganatra and not with any of his client. If Mr. Kamran had no surety of his client why he made a deal on his behalf? He knowingly provided me such a cheque in view that if rates would go up he would purchase and if it went down he will pull back.

I made a deal with Ganatra Properties only because he was a member of DEFCLAREA and the its members agents are viewed as fair in dealing. But in this case Ganatra Properties had put a bad name for the association and its members.

I am writing this matter so that general public must be aware of him and avoid dealing with him. I also request DEFCLAREA to take a strict notice of this complaint and cancel his membership after proper verification of the case.

Complainant: