DHA City Karachi (DCK) Latest Plot Prices – February 2014

DHA City Karachi (DCK) Latest Plot Prices - February 2014

Review:

January 2014 was a bit slow for DCK and prices came down almost 10% more and touches the same lowest level already touched in November 2013. As mentioned in the last month’s update that everyone is waiting for Bahria Town climax, which was finally revealed during the last week of January 2014.

Bahria Town offered booking for their Master-Planned Community i.e. Bahria Town Karachi. Investors always prefer any new project especially when the new project offered by some reputed name and already delivered in the same line.

For any new project investment capital requirement are less than a developed or some already balloted project, and whenever new projects come up the old one become slow and people would like to take chance for the new one. This kind of example was already witnessed, even in Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore too.

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 / 0321-8793654 or email at citiassociates.dck@gmail.com

DCK vs. BTK

The location of Bahria Town Karachi is in the same vicinity i.e. Super Highway, though it is earlier than DCK (9km from Toll Plaza) as compared to 25km. But Bahria Town Karachi again didn’t cleared exactly where the land is. Is it on the Main Super Highway or down the road?

Besides the location, the price of Bahria Town Karachi is higher than expectations. Earlier, when BTK offered registration in PKR. 15,000/= people thought that the prices of plot will be on lower side, but unfortunately the prices were on the higher side.

Total payment schedule of BTK is of 4 years compared to 10-20 years for DCK. Because of short payment plan, quarterly installments are too high as compared to DCK.

As DCK is a well established brand and have strong reputation plus the on-site development work is in very good pace. DCK have a great potential for long term investors. BTK is a new brand for Karachi and it is in it’s early stages. Now, all will depend on the development work of BT that will make the impact on its price in coming future.

You may also like to checkout:

ON Money (February 2014)

DHA City Karachi (DCK) Latest Plot Prices - February 2014 [ON Amount]

Forecast:

As mention above that prices dropped down 10 % more and become more attractive for the investors. Now the prices are almost at the 50% of highest prices ever touches in September 2013. In any market whenever prices came this much down, it is always very attractive and many investors buy in this season. Opportunists always take advantage in this kind of situations.

For new investors, this could be the good time for buying at 50% lower rates, and suitable for long term investment. Besides all these the development work on the site is continuously going on, and again this is very positive sign. DCK has very good potential because it is the first ever Planned, Sustainable and Green City of Pakistan.

These prices are provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Above mention prices are subject to change any time according to their demand and supply and (ON Money) price can be change either side in the open market, depend on the volatility of the market. And there is no guarantee of any kind of price variation.

Note: Mostly files traded in the size of 200, 300 and 500 square yards. It does not mean that other categories are not available, but normally these sizes are traded and are available for sale and people are ready to buy files of these sizes. Other large plot may be allotted in balloting but not available frequently in the market.

Citi Associates – Real Estate Consultancy, Brokerage and Investment Services

1. adnan says:

ye price sai ha agr mje karna ha to in rate me mil jae ga plot

2. Junaid says:

In my opinion,The first planned,sustainable and green city of Pakistan is Islamabad and not the DCK.

3. Salman. says:

Thanks for the up dates.

Salman.

4. erfan says:

I think this 4 yrs installement comparision with 20 yrs DHA comparision doesnt make sense due to the fact tht Bahria town will definately deliver earlier than DHA city thats why the duration of installement is less than dha.

5. erfan says:

DHA 200 yards plots doesn’t worth more than 6-7 lacs

• Malik says:

@erfan,
      how funny , 200 yards plot for 6-7 lacs, i am in development business, the contractor rate for developing an ordinary level housing scheme is 25% of land cost…..for the level of dha it would be no less than 50% so 6 lac is 150% of total price cost (and we have not added admin/support stafff cost) so you mean to say 4 lac per 200 yard raw land, and mind it that only 45-50% is converted to land so the raw land price before plotting is 2 lac per 100 acre. Very good analysis….wake up sir , DHA city is worth more than listed price…..just do your math.
      BT innings is over. Its DCK time .

• Malik says:

sorry 2 lac for 200 yards…is what we get from ack calulation. the real physical price of 200 yard is no less than 24 lac

• erfan says:

@ malik.. 25 % of land cost, its no rule sir. Doesn;t make sense to me atleast. Plot price has nothing to do with construction price.

@ BT inning isn’t started yet 🙂

• Malik says:

@erfan
          Please note i got ISlamabad valley plot handed over to Bahria in 2006 as original balloting, paid 11 installments, 8,75000/- in 3 years and guess what after taking 63 billion Rs Bharia has not even started the project , just check any property dealer in islamabad and RWP , i sold the file at MINUS (- 3 LAKH) after 6 years of investment…. even in peak the file now traded at almost even value. The Bharia has not received 12th final installment lest people would start demanding plots…. its pending for 3 YEARS,
          Now 25% is LAND DEVELOPMENT estimate based on location, proximity, terrain, etc, its a complete town planning subject in which i have done masters…. would like to answer more queries when we get plot/area plan of BT.
          by the way can @erfan tell me just how much land the Bt has, how many plots are there, whats there distribution ….> no nothing.

• Malik says:

PS.
          @25% is DEVELOPMENT COST OF RAW LAND and not CONSTRUCTION COST. hope it clears every thing

6. a rehman malik says:

please, advise price of plot no 4c rahat commercial area dha phase 6

7. Ali says:

I need a 200 sqyard plot in DHA City. Geniun buyers can contact me with price

8. Ali says:

I need a 200 sqyard plot in DHA City. Geniun seller can contact me with price

9. Malik says:

just see the list of desparate slip holders to sale BT slips, every one wants to get rid of it as soon as possible, and where are any buyers, there is not even a file,no plot,nothing….in BT

check this link for your self

10. JAVED says:

200 SYARD AT 9C OF DCK WANT TO SALE ONLY REAL BUYERS CONTACT PLZ 03008924255

11. usman arif says:

when will the sector will be opened for construction with all civic amenities by which year , and who will get the noc for lease hire.

12. ijaz says:

i booked aplot in BT IN 2004 IN BT PHASE 9 RAWELPINDI,IT IS STILL IN MINUS PRICE WHAT SHOILD I DO,

• Malik says:

Please share your story here and advise people here not to fall for BT trap again in Karachi , it is going to be another mega scandal just. Like BT PINDI AND EDEN PROJECTS IN LAHORE

13. Zishan says:

@HAMMAD dear i have listened from market that 6d 200 J on money is 19 lac?

what is your opinion over this?

14. Malik says:

@usman
    Starting by 2016 and all sectors by 2020. Not bad really
    If the motor M 9 a project also gets through and circular railway then it would the real sought after community by 2020

15. Fareed says:

I want to.sell 200 sq yards J-Res 6D sector in DHA City 15 installments paid.
    Let me know on money plz

• Zishan says:

Dear Javed

you quoted 25 lac but from the prices of february 2014 its clearly mentioned that 200 yards J category higher limit is 21 lac.

so how it is possible that 200 yards in 6D (yellow zone) worth 25 lac?

16. Malik says:

For BT aspirants/file holders,
    Just got this on net, just follow the link and check the alleged BT fraud scale in Karachi.
    Not my post but worth reading.

17. Malik says:

KARACHI : Sindh High Court (SHC) on 24 January, 2014 issued a notice to Bahria Town Karachi, asking them to submit comments on a petition for generating revenue by unfair means from citizens of Pakistan.
    In earlier notice of SHC the Bahria Town Karachi was supposed to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the provincial authorities of the land where the projects are supposed to launch but Bahria Town Karachi was unable to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) to SHC. The SHC added that Bahria Town Karachi committed that they will submit NOC to SHC before the launching of Bahria Town Karachi.
    Sources told the DawnNews that earlier without obtaining NOC from authorities concerned, Bahria Town administration started the registration process which according to him was illegal, said advocate Maulvi Iqbal Haider counsel for the petitioner. Sources said that it is expected that SHC would take strict action against the non-compliance by Bahria Town Karachi and the process of launching of project would be suspending till further orders.

18. aguest says:

I am interested in 500 sq yards plot in J category. Price mention here is the total price of the plot? Or do we need to pay installments also?

19. imdad hussain khan says:

progress of road & boundry wall construction?

20. Imran says:

Mr. Imran, which zone you are interested in?

21. Imran says:

Mr. Imdad, which zone you are interested in?

22. Imran says:

Sheikh sahib,
    Why are you entangled with green or red zone unnecessarily. please opt for BT and be millionaire soon.

• ahmad says:

I want a 500 sq yard plot in sector 9b/c. Any one who is a genuine seller at market price, please contact me at 03003459440. Thanks

23. Imdad Hussain Khan says:

Mr. Imran,I am interested in green zone.

24. Arsalan Shah says:

Can anybody tell me what is provisional Intimation Letter?

and the above letter says that the plot size is 500 approx. What does that mean? Does this mean that the plot will have a low value or it doesn’t matter?

25. M Ali says:

Why Sector 9B/C which one is the most valuable sector of dha city I am also interested in 500 and 1000 yards plot in the good sector of dha city.

26. faheem says:

AOA

DHA 300 sector 4-A paid till DEC-2013
    ON 2,500,000/-
    contact only serious buyers
    0335-1287071

27. M Ali says:

I am intersted in buying a plot in DHA city however some one can guide me about the zone and sector which zone is more valuable and located to educational part. I am interested in 500/1000 yards plot

Thanks,ali

28. Imran says:

OK Mr. Imdad, than I have a plot in 9-D civilian 500 square yards. All payments up to date. You please give your offer.

29. Malik says:

@Imdad Husain khan , I have my own 500 yards green plot available, asking price is 22 lakh , own , if genuine buyer please contact me on email please, dealers /commission agents regretted .

30. zia says:

Hi,

Someone interested in selling 500 sq yards residential or commercial plots in cash contact smartsoftpk@yahoo.com

No brokers please. I am searching for good price.

Best Regards

31. Imdad hussain says:

Mr. Imran,I want to know latest prevailing prices of plots cat.A ( Defence cat.) in 14-c of dha city karachi.

32. Abdullah says:

Assalam o alaikum
    Iam interested in selling my plot.
    Residential Plot : 500 Sq Yds, Sector 9D
    Serving Armed Forces Officers Category – CAT ‘A’
    Amount Already paid : 248,800
    Remaining Amount : 792,000 in 32 six monthly installments. Very easy installment of Rs 24,750 every six months. Next installment by Jun 2014.
    NOC for sale of plot available.
    We can discuss on phone or through e-mail. My email isab786pk@gmail.com
    Abdullah

33. muhammad qasim says:

whats ur demand

34. Mehboob says:

any comments on 2000 sq yards plots,price location etc and please any forecast that what will be the shape of DHA City in 2020

35. Muhammad says:

Interested in 200/300 yards residential and commercial plots in Red zone only.

no broker involved. please share your final price and other plot details.

thanks.

36. MAM_UAE says:

Any genuine sellers for 2000 (two thousand) sq. yards residential plot? Please indicate ON money and sector, thank you….

37. ADNAN HUSSAIN says:

If any one have time to explain about the sector in DHA and which one is preferable to buy as the people who are not in this can be cheated .

38. ali says:

I have 200 yd commercial plot in CBD. All installments paid. Please let me know your offer. I am not an agent.

• Saad says:

Selling CBD at the moment would be most unwise decision, it would have highest return when dha city would be in final stages of first development stage, mark my words you will regret it.
      PS CBD is not education sub district , or culture sub district or mixed use sub district , it’s Central Business District , it would be financial hub, multinational offices, banks, corporate business , just imagine its potential in years to come , it would be the most expensive area unlike any other commercial area of dha city or even dha Karachi because it’s a new concept and commercial and business sectors are scattered in other dha Karachi areas ,
      The central attraction is close proximity of all business hubs in one area , ease of doing business and all High rise buildings will be there .
      Just my advice . Of course others can comment

• Farhan says:

what is your asking price?

• Zaidi says:

Plz tell me ur asking price, i m interested in cbd

39. salamuddin says:

i am selling 300 sq plot in sector 9c
    serious buyers contact!

40. Ahtesham says:

300 commercial plot in sector 2D (C4) for sale. Serious buyers can contact with a offer.Request price assessment from senior members.

41. Saad says:

Any one having CBD plot any size please contact at email as soon as possible , good price will be offered , but please no brokers/agents, I am genuine buyer only real sellers should contact .

42. Norman says:

Strong buying in dha phase 6 and VIII has started two days ago in dha , prices going up in these sectors , dha city file holders advised to hold files fo 3-4 weeks only , you will see demand dha city soon . Just don’t throw your file away now

43. Farooque says:

1000 yards file urgently required in green sector , needy sellers please contact urgently dealers will be paid commission , payment time 10 days , no unreasonable demand please

44. nadeem ahmed says:

I am interested to buy 500 sq yards in DCK
    Serious sellers please contact me at 4168329544

• Abdullah says:

@ nadeem ahmed
      Assalam o alaikum
      Iam interested in selling my plot.
      Residential Plot : 500 Sq Yds, Sector 9D
      Serving Armed Forces Officers Category – CAT ‘A’
      Amount Already paid : 248,800
      NOC for sale of plot available.
      We can discuss on phone or through e-mail. My email is ab786pk@gmail.com
      Abdullah

• syed hussain says:

Mr.Abdullah,
        Assalam o Alaikum

I am a retd army person.Please let me know your
        terms and condition.
        syed

• Abdullah says:

@ Hussain

The demand is 4.0 Million Premium.
          This is category ‘A’ plot. Remaining payments of this category are almost half of other categories and the installments are six-monthly as compared to quarterly installments of other categories. Amount of installment is also 24,750 compared to 50,000 for other categories.

My contact is 0321 8565903

Allah Hafiz

• Abdullah says:

@ Hussain

The demand is 4.0 Million Premium.

My contact is 0321 8565903

Allah Hafiz

• yasir says:

What will be your demand. pls quote

45. khan says:

HI:
    AOA, I am looking for a 200 yards plot in DCK, anyone selling it? or price idea? Please guide me, I am new to karachi and DCK. or post me link where i can find good intro of DCK before I invest.

46. shahroz says:

Hello
    I am interested to buy commercial plot in DCK if any one want to sell then plz contact with me…
    My Email :- Shahrozmemon42@yahoo.com

47. Ahmad says:

Hello there,

I am interestd in 200 or 300 sqyds plot in green or yello zone. please let me know your contact.

Thanks,

48. mujee says:

i have 200 sq yard plot for sale in dha city Sector 11-E, Yellow Zone……Cat ‘J’ Civillion

Demand 1,900,000

Mujahid
    0321-2220602

49. Bilal says:

What would be price of Airforce officer 500 yds plot in sector 12-D I think green zone?

50. M.AKBAR says:

1000 yds in 7C,Demand 5.3 mln profit,500 yds in 6A demand 4.2 mln profit,two 1000 yds plots in 16A,DEMAND 4.2 Mln profit each.i comm plot of 200 yds in 16A[C5] demand 4.2 mln profit 500 yds in 9A [ARMY quota]demand 4.2 mln. reasonable offer welcome.Maj AKBAR 03455126364

51. Usama says:

500 yards residential sector 8c….20 years installment plan….
    For offers contact on: 0321 2969232

52. Muhammad Akbar says:

Hi All,

I am selling my plots as per following details;
    1) 1,000 sq yds in sector 7C – Demand (5 Million ON)
    2) 500 sq yds in sector 6A – Demand (4 Million ON)
    3,4) 2X 1,000 sq yds in sector 16A – Demand (4 Mn each)
    5) 500 sq yds in sector 9A – Demand (4 Million) Army quota
    6) 200 sq yds commercial plot in 16A (main commercial center) Demand 4 Million ON

All payments are up to date till Dec 2013.
    I can be contacted on 0345-5126364

53. javaid says:

After fixing the people in BT, DHA city is attracting for better investment.Since project is backed by Defense Authority, it will get best momentum very soon.as per recent market survey and feed back by the investors as well as to cost comparing to DHA CITY/BT,prices of residential plot 200/300 sq yards will arise may be touched to 30/45 lacs soon. so pl don’t joke each other and think positively.

54. Imran says:

Mr. Faheem,
    Do not joke with uncle Malik Riaz by agreeing with Mr. Javaid. He is serious about his project only.

55. Noman says:

Always initial decision is a difficult either you are right or wrong, without taking any risk you can’t learn from your life.

Now it’s upto you either you buy or not but always keep thinks positive in real life.

Investment always up and down. I will suggest, if you have extra amount so just try it… And keep open your eyes on market condition.

56. Mughal says:

any original allotee wants to sale commercial 200 in yellow.

57. Imran says:

Where is Mr. Shafi, as they have delayed the update on the latest price trends in DHA City, Karachi.

58. Arsalan Ali says:

Dear Shafi Sb.,

When will the market move? Seems like it has become stagnant.

What are your predictions?

I have started to loose confidence in DHA City as the market hasn’t moved since last 3 months and doesn’t seem not to move in near future. Is the rock bottom yet to come?

Please Advice.

59. faheem says:

Imran Bhai,

But BTK going down, if Malik riaz serious so why it is going down, malik riaz must take any decision regarding his BTK. anyway sanu key…….

60. Zahid says:

I want to buy a 200 yds Commercial plot in A, B, H, K Category in DCK. The sellers may contact via email zahid@nycmail.com
    Thanx

61. M Shahid Khan says:

FOR SALE
    300 Sq.yds
    Sector 2C Yellow Zone
    full instalments paid
    any one wants to buy send their offers

62. ASAD says:

DHA CITY KARACHI , 500 YARD , CIVILIEN PLOTS FOR SALE ,,,,,,,,,
    SECTOR 10-A
    SECTOR 10-B
    SECTOR 10-C
    SECTOR 11-A
    PAYMENT TIME : Normal
    Contact us for further details
    Asad Ahmed