On 18th May 2013, DHA officially invited the Real Estate Agents from Defence & Clifton for an On-Site visit of DHA City Karachi (DCK). Brig (R) Muhammad Rafique (Project Director – DCK) briefed about the latest updates of DHA City Karachi (DCK). Construction work is going on at a pretty fast pace. As per the new development plan, there will be no Red, Yellow or Green Zones as mentioned previously. All the Sectors will be developed under the same timeline.
If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates at 0300/0321-8299101 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Farrukh Hassan Pasha, Chief Resident Engineer of Osmani & Company (Pvt.) Ltd gave the briefing about different sectors and then physically showed the progress of different sectors.
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) Balloting Results List 2013
- Important Points of DHA City Karachi (DCK) Balloting Results 2013
- [Pictures] DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Numbers Balloting Ceremony on 23rd April, 2013
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) Latest Prices
- DHA City Karachi (DCK) – Complete Payment Schedule Guide
- 13 Immediate Action Plan Works at DHA City Karachi (DCK)
Note: Click on the image to view the higher resolution version