DHA City Karachi Plots For Sale – 500 SQ YDS (Civilian)

• Plot Size – 500 SQ YDS
  • Plot Category – Civilian
  • Plot Type – Residential

DHA City Karachi will have world class amenities commensurate to the need of modern living. Special areas will be earmarked for schools, hospitals, community centers and leisure clubs to avoid congestion in peak traffic timings. Prayer areas for different communities residing in Karachi have also been catered. Amusement parks, theme parks in the area will become land mark for recognition of DHA. These parks will be developed by dovetailing profile of the area, high grounds and mountainous range in the north-east to give scenic view.

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachithen do checkout the list of DHAToday’s preferred real estate agents in DHA Karachi & Clifton.

DHA City Karachi Plots For SaleDHA City Area is undulating and gives outlook of Pothohar. Natural ground outlay and existing Creeks and Nullahs in the area will be utilized to improve scenic view of the area. Availability of sub soil water and damming the Creeks in rainy season will be utilized to improve greenery in the area and afforestation purpose.

DHA City Karachi is located on Super Highway and can be approached by different directions. Construction of road linking Super Highway and Airport will shorten travel time. It is connected to existing DHA through National Highway and link road linking Super Highway just short of DHA City Karachi.

Different sizes of residential plots have been planned in DHA City Karachi keeping in view residential needs of society. Sizes of these plots vary from 200 – 2000 sq yd. The area will be separated through zoning different sizes of plots. Strict residential byelaws will be implemented in DHA City Karachi. It will have wide street network and cul-de-sac community living concept. Parks and community centers will be available for convenience of residents. No commercial activity in the form of amenities like schools, hospitals etc will be allowed. Only community Mosques and prayer areas will be incorporated with residential area.

Payment Schedule

DHA City Karachi Plots For Sale - 500 SQ YDS (Civilian)

Click on the image to see the high resolution version

1. Farya says:

I m interested in buying through reliable sources . Thanks

2. Sahar says:

I’ve sent an email to the address you’ve provided.Waiting for your reply.

3. Syed Muaaz Ali says:

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the plot. Pleae let me know the details.

Muaaz

4. Farhan Baig says:

I am interested in buying the 500SQ YD plot. what is the procedure for the payment, is it still by installment and the total amount. please reaply
    Farhan

5. You can buy plot,
    Amount already paid to DHA you have to pay to the party, plus the On money to the party and other transfer + CVT + Service Charges. the remaining balance of DHA will be paid through quarterly installment.
    Thanks.

6. Muhammad Yousuf says:

DHA City, Karachi is the best place for investment, due to geological and atmosphere changes is the world, this project will meet the international requirement for houses in the region.

7. Zain Ahmed says:

I am interested in buying a 500sq yard plot through reliable sources

8. Idrees says:

If you are interested please contact on my email address of: spidrees@hotmail.com as I have one plot available in my name.

9. DHA Today says:

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi, then do checkout the list of DHAToday’s preferred real estate agents in DHA Karachi & Clifton here http://dhatoday.com/real-estate-agents-in-dha-karachi-clifton/

10. Khurshid says:

Interested to buy 1000 SQ yard or 500 SQ yard residential.

Thanks,,

Khurshid

11. hashmat khan says:

hi,

i have 2 plots ( 500/300) wanted to sell, but please serious buyers,

thanks

12. daniyal says:

I want to buy 500yard plot. Please confirm me as soon as posible. Thanks

13. For any query regarding DHA City plots, Buying or Selling for best offers Please contact.
    Muhammad Shafi Jakvani.
    0300 / 0321 – 82 99 101.
    jakvani@gmail.com
    shafi@citiassociates.com.pk

14. Romail Wilson says:

I want to buy 500 Sq. yard (Ex Army )Plot,if anyone interested in selling it please do email me or you can send me an sms @ 00966508427382.

thanks

15. Rukhsana says:

im alsi interested . n want to buy

16. Fida Hussain says:

Dear

I am intresterd to buy 500 SQ Yards Plot. PLease let me know if any one itrested?

you can contact on my email adress

fida_72f@hotmail.com

17. AOA,

Dear Mr. Fida Hussain,

You can buy 500 yards plot,

Which category plot in you are interested ?

Thanks.

Regards:

Muhammad Shafi Jakvani.

0300 / 0321 – 82 99 101.

jakvani@gmail.com

18. rehan says:

i m intrested to buy 500 sq y plot in dha supehighway ,send me details and how much is own at the moment,and total price
    thanks
    regards
    rehan

19. Kamran says:

The plot OWN is around Rs. 1.3-1.4 million for civilian category, whereas you would be required to clear an other dues relating to payment made in instalments as well as Membership fee, etc. If interested do send me a message I will arrange you a plot.

20. ghani says:

I am interested in buying plot of 200 sqyds residential area at Karachi DA city ( super highway).kindly send me email, if u r interested in selling.
    waiting 4 reply
    thanx

21. faisal says:

I would like to sell my plot in 13 E 500 Sq Yds (Army Quota) demand Rs.26,00,000 (OWN or ON whatever)..All insatallments paid uptill now…any one interested to buy please contact me on 03215234881
    regards
    Faisal

22. faisal says:

Please clarify who pays CVT on 500 Sq Yds plot on tranfer in DHA City

23. Ahmed says:

500 Sq yd plot category-J (civilian) sector 10-B is available for sale. Demand OWN price 40 Lac only (Negotiable) contact or sms your best offer at (0322-2729880) (Ahmed)

24. Imran says:

Mr. Ahmed,
    In which world brother you are living. Are you selling a readymade plot or the plot in a future sector. Please rethink and quote the reasonable demand.

25. Tehseen Abdullah says:

Dear Sir,

I am interested in selling my plot # 123, in Sector 11-B of DHA Karachi. I am residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

If any one then please sent me SMS @ +966507960024.

Thanks & Regards,

Tehseen Abdullah..

26. shamim ahmed khan says:

Dear,

I am interested to buy a plot of 500sq; would highly appreciate it if you will please let me know the procedure & detils regarding the payment of buying plot.

Your early reply would be highly appreciated.