DHA City Karachi Plots For Sale

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates at 0321-8793654 or email at citiassociates.dck@gmail.com

DHA City Karachi Plots For Sale

DHA City Karachi (DCK) is located on the Karachi-Hyderabad Superhighway at the eastern border of Karachi, bordering Thatta District in the South and Jamshoro District in the East.

The project is strategically situated at a distance of 56 km from the city core area of Karachi, 35 km from the Karachi Airport, 26 km from the Toll Plaza and about 120 km from Hyderabad City. The upcoming city is planned on an area spanning 11640 acres, comprising residential, commercial and mixed-use elements.

Order Your Copy of “DHA City Karachi (DCK) Master Plan” Package

Category-J (Civilian)

Residential:

Commercial:

DHA City Karachi (DCK) Master Plan has been successfully completed within a period of 12 months, through an unprecedented master planning exercise involving 100+ national & international professional experts, using latest international standards & GIS technology, this project will bring both DCK & Pakistan on the international map of sustainable cities development.

You may also like to checkout:

DHA City Karachi will have world class amenities commensurate to the need of modern living. Special areas will be earmarked for schools, hospitals, community centers and leisure clubs to avoid congestion in peak traffic timings. Prayer areas for different communities residing in Karachi have also been catered. Amusement parks, theme parks in the area will become land mark for recognition of DHA. These parks will be developed by dovetailing profile of the area, high grounds and mountainous range in the north-east to give scenic view.

DHA City Karachi Master Plan

DHA City Karachi Map - Master Plan

Click on the image to see the high resolution version

DHA City Karachi Map - Master Plan

Click on the image to see the high resolution version

DHA City Karachi (DCK) Map – Master Plan

DHA City Karachi (DCK) – Transportation

How people are reaching this page

dha city karachi master plan, dha city karachi phase 5 zip codes, dha city plots for sale in karachi, dha city karachi plot balloting 2012, dha city plot karachi purchase, plot prices dha city karachi, karachi dha city map, dha city karachi plots for sale, dha city karachi pics high resolution, dha city plot march 2012, defence city karachi, plots dhacity karachi pakistan, malir expressway map, dha city karachi “march 2012”, dha city core commonder visit, dha green city karachi, dha karachi city, dha city karachi map, dha city, dha karachi, dha karachi pakistan, dha city karachi plots for sale, defense karachi, defence housing authority karachi, karachi property, karachi defence, real estate karachi, karachi real estate, dha city karachi prices, defence karachi, defence housing, dha city plot for sale, dha houses, plots for sale, property in karachi, karachi housing scheme, defence housing authority, plot for sale, real estate in karachi, dha housing, house for sale in karachi, karachi city map, plots in karachi, plot for sale in karachi, karachi estate agents, dha city map,.

1. Mohammad Yaseen says:

I was looking payment schedule of 500 and 1000 sq.yrds residential and commercial both but unable to find it out. Let me gauide pls
    regards yaseen

• aabb says:

better find 500 yards in sector 9c/b or in sector 10a/d. both are the best sector.

• javed says:

I want to sale civilian category j residential plot in sector 9c on money demand is 2005000/- contact 03362895165

• Mustafa says:

dear Javed

please give me further details, plot size and total demand

thanks mustafa

• qamar khalil says:

​i am architect and interior designer and offer you DHA all kind of projects from start to finishing if there is any works you offer you i can share 10% of the total agreement amount with you

• sadia rizwan says:

atleast leave ur contact no here to inform about any project, or contact me 03012828208

• NADEEM says:

Short Term Development Plan (2012-2015)

Sector 2: D
            Sector 3: A, B
            Sector 5: A, B, C, D
            Sector 6: A, B, C
            Sector 7: A, B, C, D
            Sector 8: B
            Sector 9: B
            Mid Term Development Plan (2015-2020)

Sector 2: A, B, C
            Sector 4: A, B, C, D
            Sector 6: D
            Sector 8: A, C, D
            Sector 9: A, C, D
            Sector 10: A, B, C, D
            Sector 11: E
            Sector 15: D
            Sector 16: A, D
            Long Term Development Plan (2020-2030)

Sector 11: A, B, C, D, F

DHA CITY KARACHI

300 SQ YARD , J CATEGORY ,
            Demand : 57
            CONTACT : NADEEM HASAN

• Ali says:

Qamqr

I have a plot of 500y in 10 sector and I want to make a house on that. Please give me a rough idea what I am looking to invest. I will start from beginning until end. And what are the rental prospects in this sector. Thanks,

• mqadeer says:

I do not think why DHA city karachi plots precises are very high but on other side Bahria Town karachi prices are going down….
            I have visited the both side but still think about it…..
            In Bahria Town most of development and infrastructure is completed.
            Bahria town located near to city but DHA is far away from karachi city as well as Hydrabad city.
            DHA city development work is nothing as compare to Bahria Town.

This is total politics of builders

• Moni says:

Yes Agree,

As per my analysis it all just like whistle blowing as and when they finalize to gain unexpected wealth the market will crash and the same will commence before july 2016.
            So avoid paying high premium for low cost.

Beside This Bahria Town is much developed and well planned and it market value will shoot after July 2016.

2. Yes you are right,
    it is not uploaded yet,
    it will be available by this weekend,
    In Sha ALLAH.
    Thanks.
    Prayers & Positivity,
    Regards;
    Muhammad Shafi Jakvani.
    C.E.O. CITI Associates.
    0300 / 0321 – 82 99 101.
    jakvani@gmail.com
    shafi@citiassociates.com.pk

3. khurram says:

i WANT SALE 300 YARDs PLOT
    PROFIT DEMAND 1400000/- FINAL
    PHONE.03332214701

4. DHA CITY PLOT NO J-1793 200 YD SECTOR 6D 250 LAC PAID CONFIRM CURRENT MARKET PRICE FOR SALE.

5. murad says:

for sale no#1. 13/a and 2#.6/d sectors 200 yds

• Ahmed says:

Hi, Murad,

Pls let me know the demand ?
      Ahmed

• qamar khalil says:

dear sir
        i am architect and interior designer and take freelance DHA projects from start to all stages of DHA submission to completion if there is any kind of project u wana share so we can get together do this and i will give you 10% of the total projects
        regard
        qamar khalil
        cell# 03332968816

6. SGA says:

Looking for commerical and resident ( 1000 yards) plots in DHA City

7. Muhammad Asif says:

I need 200 yard or 300 yard residential .Please rate?

8. Ali says:

AOA,

Please advise the current rate for Plot of 300 Sq. Yds. (J Cat.) Civillian in Sector 4C.

Thanks in advance!

9. MUHAMMAD UMER says:

I HAVE A PLOT 1000 SQYARD. SECTOR 15 D. WANT TO SALE DEMAND 35 LAC..

10. Nadeem Aslam says:

can anyone please advise me the ongoing rate for cat j 300 sq yd plot in sector 2c . thanks

11. asif says:

what is the on money rate for a 300 yrds plot in sector 4a. when is the plot-wise map expected?

12. abdulrehman says:

i want to buy a 300 or 500 yards plot plz contact me if any one is interested to sell and let me know what is the total price of both sized plots
    thanx

13. Arif says:

I want to sale my residential civilian plot of 200 Square Yard located in Sector 13-B. I have paid all instalments up to September 2013.

14. Safdar Abbas says:

Dear i want to sale out 500 yards residential plot at 10D sector
    cell No 03009314691

15. Imran says:

Dear Ahmed, then do close what so ever you want to…………… as your closing is becoming Indian serial, which never closes even after 10 episodes.

• AHMED says:

Thanks very much, with this kind of patience, i am no more interested, transaction will take several steps but you seem in a hurry, please carry on…..

16. SHAHZAD says:

i want to sale my plots

1- 200 yds sector 13-B K catagory
    2- 300 yds sector 14-B s catagory

my demand for
    200yds 3000000 Rs
    300yds 4000000 Rs

17. Naveed Khan says:

Interested in buying 200 yds commercial plot in DHA City with all installment paid till date. Price diffrence is required. May contact at networldholding@gmail.com

18. Abdullah says:

I want to sale 200sq yds plot in sector 13. OWN = 20 LAC.

19. Kazmi says:

I am in UAE wants to know the price for 500 square yard plot in J-Category.

• Zaffar says:

Price of J category is Min 20 Max 30 lacs
      If you are interested in J category 200 commercial let me know i’m in UAE as well.
      Zaffar Kaleem

• Syed Shabbir Hashmi says:

I sense interest to buy J-Residential 500 sq yds plot to start construnction of omy own bungalow. How much do you expect? Please comment, or any gentlemen wishing to dispose of their 500 sq yds plots (preferably corner) are requested to contact me. Thanks.

• Syed Zaman says:

Yes, I am interested to dispose off my plot in 9A-602, 500 Sq.yds J category. The plot is situated on the main boulevard near the CBD (central business district). Not yet sue if corner or not, since layout plan is not received as yet. The current ON MONEY is 30 Lac as published by Citi Associates. I am not in hurry to sell now since the prices by end of March, 2014 will go up due to Bahria Town balloting on 23rd March,2014. Sometime mid or end April, I will be deciding its sale. I have already registered for sale with Citi Associates and offers are coming but as I said I am not in hurry at present. Keep in touch with me on sayedkzaman@hotmail.com maybe it will in you destiny to make bungalow and lives good, healthy and happy life.
          Take care- syed k zaman

20. nidzish says:

What is the latest prices of 500 Sq in J category as well as 200 sq includes all installment,

21. Arsalan says:

Need 200yds or 300yds at any zone. I am the buyer myself.

22. Arif says:

I want to sell my 200 Square Yard residential plot in sector 13-B (Civilian)

23. naveed ahmed says:

aoa,am not agent ,want to buy 200 or 300 residential plot.

24. ASA says:

ASA, I am looking for 300 sq.yd plot in DHA city Karachi.

Please contact.

25. Yasir says:

Hi there, i have 200sq.yd plot residential in 6D sector. i need to sell it. please contact to buy it.

26. Imran says:

I am inclined to dispose off my 500 sq yds category B plot in Sector 10 D.
    Oon money is Rs 4 M. Those interested may contact me through SMS on my mobile no. 03215836119

• ehtisham says:

please some one give the detail for oversease pakstani how they can buy plot

• Ghulam says:

My dear ehtisham,
        Overseas Pakistani can buy the plot either directoly from the seller but he or she has to be the member of DHA. In this case you have two options. number one your presence in Pakistan is not necessary except that you need to have membership registered and for that reason you have to visit one time personally to Pakistan. This process will not take more than one week maximum. Than you have to appoint an agent who will take care of you for purchasing the plot and registered in your name without your presence.

Your representative who ever he or she may be has to bring the Payment orders or Demand draft in favor of beneficiary from whom you have purchased the plot.

The document will be registered by the registerar of DHA and will be handed over to your representative on delivery of original P.O. or Demand Draft. which will be in your representative hand.

There are many brokers in this field but the one I have practical experience is CITI ASSOCIATES MR. MOHAMD SHAFI JAKVANI and his representavie Mr. Ali Raza they are very honest in dealing so you may decide

27. fawad says:

Assalam Alikum,

I am interested in purchase of 500 sq yd or 1,0000 sq yd in DHA city. Let me know the plot details and price.

28. fawad says:

Assalam Alikum,

I am looking for 500 sq yds or 1000 sq yards plot in DHA City Khi. Please let me know if you have availability. Give the details of plot and asking price.

Thanks !!

• hassan says:

500 sqyds plot in 11C, Army quota, demand 30 Lac.cotact 03000200370.

• ghulam rasool says:

I have a in dha city karachi plot no 345 sector 13D residentail civilian 5oo sq yards own money is pk rupees 2500000 for contec cell no. 00923023485520/00971503087765 Ghulam Rasool

• Ghulam Shaikh says:

Mr. fawad,
      I have a corner plot in Sector 7A red zone. J- residential. I have paid 9 laks and asking for 41 lakh on money. So in total I am demanding 50 lakh

This area is livable by 15/16 as per DHA.
      There is no negotiation in above mentioned amount. This is final.

29. Khalid says:

I am looking for 500 sq yard plot, please provide the details of plot and price.

Thanks & regards,

Khalid.

30. M.AKBAR says:

what do u foresee the prices of DCK in April this year

31. rashid says:

want to buy one canal plot army quota in red / yellow zone on genuine price

32. rashid says:

i want to buy as invester in red / yellow zone 500 sq yds army quota plot . genuine sellers pl contact, with final price

33. Muhammad Munir says:

I Have 500 yard plot in DHA CITY KARACHI Red zone and J RES Catagory i want to sale ASAP

Demand 42 Lakh final

34. HAROON says:

i want to buy TWO 500 yards plot RED ZONE-RES plz contact me if any one is interested to sell and let me know what is the total price of plots
    thanx

• Bee Zee says:

Hi

Haroon

I have two Plots in Red Zone of Army “A” n “B” Category. Installments paid up to date.

Only best Offer gets it. It is requested that “No brokers, agents” should contact.

Regards n Thanks

Bee Zee

35. Bee Zee says:

Hi
    Haroon I have 2 Plots in Red Zone and they are Army A n B Category.

Any one offering best offer would get it. No agents please. Installments are paid up to date.

Only genuine interested Buyers requested to contact.

Bee Zee

36. wajahat hussain says:

I AM INTERESTED TO BUY 200 AND 300 SY YDS PLOT IN DCK
    NO BROKERS SHOULD CONTACT TO ME.
    PL SEND ME PREVAILING MARKET RATES WITH DETAIL OF PLOT ETC

REGARDS

37. wajahat hussain says:

NEED 500 SQ YDS PLOT IN DCK IMMEDIATELY PL
    REGARDS

• Bee Zee says:

I Have Plots in 7 D n 7 A, Army Cat.A n B.

Immediate Sale. No Brokers please.

Demand 4.7 Mill n 4.6 Mill ON money. Installments paid up to date.

Thanks.

38. SHABIR MAHAR says:

I am interested in buying plots only Residencials any size but must be fully paid to DHA.

39. ghulam says:

Hello every one except the brokers.
    I got a commercial plot in balloting 200 square yard. the plot is falling in 15B sector community C area plot number 6.

I am have paid installments in US dollars as I am resident at present in Saudi Arabia. Interested to disposed off this plot. I have paid so far 5 installments and other formalities and would like to sale on reasonable amount. You may please check the latest May prices on DHACITY.TODAY and let me have your offer.

I am interested to sale a foreign party so that transfer will be easy but any one can contact. I can come to Pakistan for this deal.

• AHMED says:

Hello,

I am interested, let me know your demand.
      I am in Saudi Arabia, easy to make a deal for you.

• ghulam shaikh says:

Mr. Ahmed,
        According to DHATODAY LATEST PRICES IT IS BETWEEN 25-65 AND MY DEMAND IS NOT MORE ONLY 25+ WHATEVER THE INSTALLMENTS i HAVE PAID SO FAR.

• ghulam shaikh says:

Mr. Ahmed,
        I think you must have read the announcement issued recently by DHA that now henceforth the buyer’s presence is not necessary in front of DHA AUTHORITY while signing the transfer documents.

You can authorize any of your relative to be present for transfer purposes. We can have the final deal here in Saudi Arabia and I can fly to Pakistan for few days to tranfer the plot in your name if desired. This is just for your information

• AHMED says:

How many installments you have paid and how much balance ?

In fact, what amount need to be paid to you in total.

Naeem

• AHMED says:

Dear Ghulam Sheikh,

Regrets I have to withdraw the discussion, due to the fact that sector 15 is too long term investment, and I was looking for very short term.

I have just found about the sector details from DHA

Thanks for your understanding

Ahmed

• ghulam shaikh says:

Mr. Ahmed Its ok. You will find residential plots and not a commercial plot. very few person are interest to sale their commercial plot.

If you want to have long term investment than this is the best time. I being a finance manager know that this plot will give me a sum in due course that I can not even think of when the time comes.

If any one of your friend who is interested in long term planning than he can contact me.

Thanks for your interest.

Ghulam Shaikh

• rashid says:

pl let me know the any good offer

• Haris Khna says:

Mr.Ghulam I am interested to buy your plot kindly send me the details then we will discussed .I am also in Saudia.

40. faheem says:

A Plot for sale Sector 4-A Res,. 300sq ft Near Main gate and near 5 & 7 red zone sectors main road is under construction as DHA city mention in map
    demand On (2,500,000)

41. erfan says:

I am looking to buy 200-300 sq yards plot (army or civilian) in any sector. Please contact me with your cell number if anyone want to sale urgently for fair price.

42. Ghulam Rasool says:

plot for sale in dha city Karachi 500 sq yards civilian category sector 13 D Green Zone plot no 345 instalments upto date own money price is 2000000 towenty lacs only its very hot price.not any real estate dierect to owner please only serius buyer can contact. Ghulam Rasool Mobile No:- 03023485520/03337551120

43. zia says:

200 yds benefit plot for sale in sector 9C, no instalments. demand 45 lacs, contact via email.

44. faheem says:

demand On (2,500,000)contact #03351287071

45. jamil khan. says:

I have one 300 yds catt j resident plot in sector 4a that I am willing to sell at the right price. Contact me if you are interested.

46. Raheel says:

I am in UAE and want to sale my 300 Yard plot of DHA City Karachi Cat. J. Plot is in sector 9C and i will clear all the dues up to June 2014. Demand is Rs.2.2 million On Money.

47. Asif says:

i have a plot for sale in dha khyaban e bharia 500 yds.

48. Raheel says:

I want to sale my 300 Yard plot of DHA City Karachi Cat. J. Plot is in sector 9C and i will clear all the dues up to June 2014. Demand is Rs.2.2 million On Money.

49. Haris Khan says:

Kindly send me demand I am interested to buy 300yards plot in DHA

50. faheem says:

Salam,
    I want to sell DHA city plot sector 4-A 300, res J category near main entry gate Demand ON 2,400,000/-

• Ghulam Shaikh says:

Mr. Faheem,
      can you please tell me what is your final demand so that we can contact each other. Secondly if you are an agent than sorry please do not contact me as I am not interested to buy any plot through agent.

• junaid says:

AOA,i want to sale my self-owned plot 200sq yds cat j in green zone.

• faheem says:

Dear Ghulam shaikh,

Sir i am not a agent, i am owner, and the price(ON) in final,

thanks for your question.

• Ghulam Shaikh says:

Mr. Faheem,
          Please give me the detail of your plot, and how many installments you have paid. Is there in penalty on this plot. AS now a days DHA charging at the rate 12% and when I purchase one more plot the seller had to pay an amount of 117,000+ as penalty for 12 months pending installments. So keep in mind that all penalty amount is on seller and not on buyer

• faheem says:

Dear Ghulam shaikh,

sir my all installments are clear till June 2014, plot is clear from any type of penalty. and it is better way to talk on cell phone my no is 0335-1287071

51. jabbar says:

I have 500 sq yard cat A plot in DHAC. Sector 11C, No 236. Demand 32 on. Genuine buyer to contact.

52. Zohaib says:

I have a plot in DHA City of 1000 yards and I want to sell it.
    Can any one tell me what it’s current price in market?

53. Ahmed says:

500 sq. yd. plot in DHA-city Karachi is available for urgent sale, details are

category : J (civilian)
    sector : 10-B (yellow zone)

all payments are up to date, with no surcharge.

54. faheem says:

Salam,
    All installment are paid till June-14
    Contact only serious buyers

55. sana says:

I m interested to buy a plot in sector 11 E 200 yards staff file. I have heard this sector plots are not gaining value. Please kindly provide a price

56. Muhammad Usman says:

I want to sell 200 Sq yards commercial plot in J category, but not sure about the price. Till date 1.6M is paid in installments.

57. Ahmed says:

urgent sale for 500 sq.yd. plot in DHA city Karachi, with following details

– category : J (Residential)
    – sector : 10-B (yellow zone)

need urgent payment, all instalments are up-to dated.

58. Uzair says:

there is a plot in sector 11, E , yellow zone. How much ON should that have ?

59. asad says:

i want to sell me 13c green 200Syq plot, what will offer price i have deposit around June-13 installments

60. Imran says:

500 sq yds cat B plot for sale in sector 10 D, 10 years installment plan. Own money is 32 Lacs (negotiable. Plot price is Rs 10 lacs.

61. abdul hafeez says:

300 yds plot sec 2 A dha city red zone cat k ,genuine. purchaser to contact 03212293414

62. Ghulam Shaikh says:

I want to sale my CORNER PLOT in RED ZONE sector 7A It is 200 square yard plot near adjacent to Commercial Area C-4. The Commercial area C-4 is consisting of Primary and Secondary School, mosque, park and community 12.

This is a golden opportunity for for interested parties livable by 2015-16 as per DHA ANNOUNCEMENT.

My demand in total is 59 lacs. I have paid 9 lacs and still need to pay 8 lacs for cost and the rest is ON MONEY. I am not in Pakistan, but can come to Pakistan in one week notice. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS AND NO BROKERS.

• Ghulam Shaikh says:

I am sorry the plot size is 200 square yard but it is 500 square yard. When submitting the ad. I did not check the size but when checked the documents I found that it is 500 square yard plot.

Sorry the the inconvenienced caused to any one.

63. Arsalan Kazmi says:

Urgently want to sale out my 300 sqyrds residential plot in DHA City KHI under category-J sector 4B(Yellow Zone). Paymants paid till Oct-2012. Own money demand RS. 2,500,000.

64. Ghufran says:

I want to sell my 300 yards plot in sector 2c. My demand is 27 lacs ON money. Only serious buyers pl.

65. Raheel says:

I want to sell my 300 Sq Yd class J residential plot in sector 9C of DHA City karachi.My demand is 2.5 million On money.serious buyers can contact me on this e-mail address. s_raheel82@hotmail.com

66. Raheel says:

I want to sell my 300 Sq Yd class J residential plot in sector 9C of DHA City karachi.My demand is 2.5 million On money.serious buyers can contact me on this e-mail address. raheel.rizvi.sr@gmail.com

67. Okasha says:

I have one residantial plot 300 sq yds sactor 4a. I am willing to sale onmoney 25Lac. If you are interested contact me 0321-8967929.

68. aziz adam says:

I want to sale my plot.200 yds cat J(resedential)my demand s 22 lac

69. M.AKBAR says:

comm 200yds sector 16 main ( C 5)cat j demand 6500000.00 ON Money. immedite sale. 500 yds 9 A CAT B demand ON MONEY 5000000.00. CONTACT 0345 5126364

70. M Shahid Khan says:

FOR SALE
    300 Sq.yds Plot Sector 2C Yellow Zone (Civilian) full installments paid
    if anyone want to buy send their offers at
    shahid.khanz@gmail

71. dr says:

hello.
    i want to sell : 500 sq:yards (yellow zone) plot located at sector-10 of dck khi.
    plot is on 20 years instalment plan.

total plot payment is 10,15,000/=

own = demand is 37. plus paid instalments.

thanks.

i am a direct seller. offers are awaited and appreciated.

72. Shehzad says:

Prices are falling.. beware do not buy now.

73. Naveed says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum

I want to sell my residential plot of 500 sq yards in sector 14.

Own money demand is 20 Lac. Already paid amount is about 1000000.

I am a direct seller and my cell number is 03000700900

74. erfan says:

i am selling 4 plots each of 200 sq yards in yellow zone and 2 plots 300 sq yards for reasonable price. Please contact for more details. Only direct buyer contact me and i am not a real estate agent.

75. Babar says:

Mr erfan!
    Whats yourcontact number please

76. Nasir Hussain says:

what is the on money rate for a 200 yrds plot in sector 4E.

77. Ali says:

Dear All I am interested in 200 yrds 6D fully paid plot if any one want to sale please contact with me my email is as follows
    sar_282@yahoo.com

• Ghulam Rasool says:

My dear Farid uddin

I am residing in Saudi Arabia and planning to visit Pakistan by the end of November 2014. I have 200 square yard plot in phat 6D and have paid all installments up to June only 1 installment for September is pending.

My demand for this plot is 25 lakhs plus the remaining installment you have to pay. If interested please call me 00966506865946 or my email ghulam_shaikh502003@yahoo.com
      I already have offer for 23.5 lakhs so there is no need of negotiation.

Ghulam

• NADEEM HASAN says:

DHA CITY PLOT FOR SALE

FULL PAID FILE

300, SQ YARD

SECTOR 2 B

NADEEM HASAN
      92-333-2218644
      tahoorahtraders@gmail.com
      Skype Tahoorah.Traders

78. Muhammad Asif says:

Sector 4-A, 300, yards, yellow zone civilian plot for sale. reasonable demand of 24 lacs on money negotiable. contact 03337142453.

79. Zulfiqar says:

I want to sell my 500 sq yd plot in 7C. Please email me net profit amount.

80. farid uddin says:

I want to buy 200 sq.yds. plot in 6d or 14b or 13a. please contact on 03003946800

81. Waqas says:

what is the ongoing price of a 500 sq yd plot in sectors 12 & 15?

82. ZEE says:

A.O.A

What is the price (ON MONEY) of 200 sq yd Category-K (staff) residential plot in red zone?

Any one interested in selling? Please contact on my email: zazmat@outlook.com

83. javed says:

Civilian j category 200 yard in sector 9c residential plot for sale on money 2005000/_ contact 03362895165

84. moin says:

i need a 200/ 300 and 500 yds plot in 8 C/D
    please reply interested sellers..

85. Arsalan Kazmi says:

I want to sell 300 sqyrds plot in sector 4B category J civilian, yellow zone. Own money demand 2500000. Contact 03002010267

86. Raheel says:

I want to sell my 300 yards residential plot in sector 9C. Demand 2,100,000 on money

Anyone interested can contact me at e-mail address s_raheel82@hotmail.com or send me text at this number 0313 0207601

87. Mughal says:

I want to buy 300 sq yrds plot in sector 2,4,6,8 nd 9 any category.

88. NADEEM HASAN says:

DHA CITY PLOT FOR SALE

FULL PAID FILE

300, SQ YARD

SECTOR 2 B

NADEEM HASAN

89. Arsalan says:

I have a 300 sqyrds plot for sale in sector 4B yellow zone category J civilian residential. Own money demand 2,500,000/-
    Amount paid up to Oct 2012: 360,000

• AHMED says:

Hi,

When will sector 4B yellow zone category J civilian be ready for construction by DHA.

How much total amount to be paid excl. installments.

How much is the installments balance PKR.

Ahmed

90. Imran says:

I intend to sale out my 500 sq yds plot in Sector 10-D. It is Cat B Plot with total price of Rs 1070000/- Oon money is Rs 34 lacs. Paid amount is Rs 382000/- Those interested may contact on mob: 03215836119 or leave a reply.

• Rashid says:

Rashid,
      Hi i am interested in 500 sq yrd residential plot. I am a serious buyer. Would please let me know exact location of your plot. I mean is it near to entrance or? Further, if you tell me when sector 10 will be developed?

My contact #00971529574485

91. Azfar says:

200 SQ. YARD IN 6 D
    FULL PAID
    J CATOGORY
    DEMAND 2,700000/-
    Contact 03442898176

92. sajid says:

I want to sell my 300 yards residential plot in sector 9C. Demand 2,050,000 on money

Anyone interested can text me at this number 03333024895

93. Syed Ghalib says:

I want to buy 1000 or 500 square yard plots in sector 7, DHA city Karachi. Individual owners (civil or otherwise), please text your call 00-1-313-4045031

94. Arif Nawab says:

Assalam Alaikum,

I want to buy a 500 or 1000 square yard residential plot in DHA city Karachi, please let me know if there is any offer @ arif.nawab@gmail.com or ph # 001-626 316 8608.

Arif

95. Tabassam says:

I have to sale DHA City Plot in 6D sector. It is 200 yrd of civilian category J. All installments till DEC -14 are already paid. I am a Banker not a broker. My demand is 2100k. If someone is willing to buy then contact me on my mobile # 03214310203.

96. Asif says:

Selling DHA City Karachi plot in 9D measuring 500 sq. yards . Demand is 50 lacs own . Interested person should call me on 03219885289.

97. zakir says:

Hi pls tell me right price for sell 200sq yds resi -j (inland )

• Tabassam Ali Shah says:

Prices varies according to sector. If you will buy far from main entrance. It will be developed late but prices will be cheaper. After 3,5& 7, now sector6 will be developed. For further detail you can contact me on my cell 03214310203.

98. Zia says:

I want to sell my 500 sq.yds plot in sector 14C.On money 40 lacs negotiable.

99. khan says:

Army category 500 sq yard plot for imm sale
    All inst paid till date
    Located in sector 3
    Contact 03005748831

100. Tabassam says:

After sectors 3, 5 & 7, now map of sector 6 will be announced in near future. As soon as, it will be announced, prices of plots in sector 6 will also go up like above sectors. Investment in other sectors will give result/ higher profit comparatively late. I am selling my residential plot of 200 yrd in urgency. So lowest price is demanded Rs.2100,000/- which is fixed. If anyone willing to purchase less than the demanded amount, he should search the plot in other sectors like 9, 13, 16. I am a banker, not a broker. Only Serious persons willing to buy can contact me on my cell 03214310203

101. Ali Arsalan says:

I want to sale 300 sqyrds plot in sector 4B category J residential civilian. Demand 2,500,000/- own money. Upto 8 installments paid. Serious buyers please contact on 03002010267

102. Arsalan says:

This sector will be ready in 2017-18
    I have paid upto Rs. 360,000/ and balance amount is Rs.690,000/-

103. nehal says:

i want to sell my plot dha city karachi residential j-type, sector 13/b,demand 23 lac own,contact 0303 2702696

104. Wasi says:

I want to buy residential plot size 300 sqrds. Please email me if you r selling.

Regards:
    Wasi

105. shahrukh says:

i want to sale, 300 yards COMMERCIAL plot, sector- 8-A, C-3,

demand own: 60 lacs. already have offer of 56lacs. no silly offers.

regards.

106. ali riz says:

assalamoalikum
    ive a plot of sectoR 2 A BLOCK NEAR ORGANIC GARDEN(recently announced)
    ITS ON RIGHT SIDE OF ENTRANCE
    ITS IN J CATEGORY
    ALREADY PAID 10 INSTALLMENTS
    ……ON money demand is 40,00,000
    prices will reach higher after farm houses and golf villas will be announced
    03345104447… i live in islamabad will remain in karachi in this february

107. Rashad Rana says:

i want to sell my plot (8 maralas) loc at sector 13A, my contact no 03215503830

108. Waheed says:

Urgent sale of 300 sq yrds residential plot. Cat-J, sector 2C (Red Zone), Serious buyers may contact on 03004780565.

109. siddiqui says:

offers required for 500 sq.yds plot located in sector 14-C dha city, Karachi.

110. Expat Qatar says:

Interested in purchasing 2 thousand sq. yds. residential plot in DHA City Karachi.
    Please indicate ON amount, and sector?

111. Raheel Khan says:

Please indicate ON amount, and sector?

112. HK says:

offer required for commercial plot 200 sd yds sector 3B C4 – army quota

113. Tariq says:

I am interested to sell my plot 91 B Sector 5. Demand is 6000000 own. Any one interested.

114. ghulam Abbass Maoj says:

i am intrested to sell my DHAC plot sector 15c . Uptill date all installments (13/20} have been paid. My cell no 03345380505.
    Intrested parties can show their intrest alongwith offer/price. Please send sms. Calls may not be entertained due to my commitments. Shall response accordingly.

115. Tariq says:

I am interested to sell commercial plot 200 sq yds Oversees Sector 14 B C3

116. Tariq says:

Cell no 03316163434

117. Imran says:

Aoa,want to sell my 500 yds plot in sector 2D …prime location ,first sector on after entrance ……demand 62 lac

118. Shahbaz says:

Assalamoalikum,
    i want to know that how CBC calculate Property tax and what is the minimum tax for 500sq yard residential bungalow??? i recieved CBC letter of tax after assessment and it is around 140,000 rupees.

Your valuable advice will be a light for us.

Shahbaz

119. javed Raza says:

Dear,
    I have two plots in DHA CITY but I don’t know about the plot number, sector and market value of my plots for considering the sell option. Both plots completely paid off.
    1) J-8931 B-11700, sq.yd 300
    2) J-8567 B-10049, sq.yd 500

120. zain ahmed siddiqui says:

i am selling 300sq yd plot in DHA city karachi sector 3 ,if intrested main me at zainahmed275@gmail.com

121. Aol.

I am direct buyer looking for sale COMMERCIAL PLOT in DHA CITY Karachi.
    Note: Only Seller can contact. Broker Please Excuse. Cell 00971555187886

122. Aol.

I am direct buyer. I want to buy COMMERCIAL PLOT in DHA CITY Karachi.
    Note: Only Seller can contact. Broker Please Excuse. Cell 00971555187886
    My email ID is ixahid@aol.com

123. Asim Raza says:

I have one plot in 6-D sector, size: 200 Yds (J category).
    17 installments are paid. 365000 paid.

What is the current price for this? I want to sale it.
    email me at razasim@hotmail.com

124. javed raza says:

001 647 850 5610

125. I am direct buyer. I want to buy COMMERCIAL PLOT in DHA CITY Karachi.
    Note: Only Seller can contact. Broker Please Excuse. Cell 00971555187886
    My email ID is ixahid@aol.com

• Asim says:

Hello,

I have a plot 200yds, J Category, Sector: 6-D.
      17 installments are paid.

I want to sale it, what is the value for this and what is the process to sale it ?

Regards;
      Syed Asim Raza

126. Zahid says:

@Asim: is it commercial ? Or what is own money

127. Zulfiqar says:

Hi Guys,

I am planning to sale my 1000 yards in ared zone sector 5D .if you are interested then inbox me your details at syezdan@gmail.com or call me at 03002027651.Serious buyers only

Zulfiqar

128. amjad malik says:

i have plot in Sector 3 subsector A ….500 yds i am intrested to sell what is the price .

129. shahid khan says:

Aoa
    safdar sahib
    Kindly call me on 03002225049 or shahid.khanz@gmail.com
    Or give me ur no so i can discuss regarding ur plot

130. I’m direct buyer need plots in DHA CITY If any one is interested to sale plz contact me via email: ixahid@aol.com

131. I am direct buyer. I want to buy RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL PLOT in DHA CITY Karachi.
    Note: Only Seller can contact. Broker Please Excuse. Cell 00971555187886
    My email ID is zavishali@gmail.com ixahid@aol.com

132. Big A says:

Selling a 500 Sq. Yds. in 7-A (red zone) civilian category. Plot is west open and my demand is 75 lacs on money. I have paid 11 lacs in installments so total is 86 lacs. Direct buyers please contact me on 0340 8889128.

133. Shahid says:

I need 500 Sq Yds Plot. Any one interested to sell please send me full details, Sector, Plot location, Total prize etc . snashku@hotmail.com

134. NAVEED NAWAB says:

i want to exchange my 200 yds commercial plot in dha city with any one having 1 bedroom apartment in dubai specially in international city or nearby

135. Ali says:

Hi,
    I want to sell my residential Plot#204 Sector 5B Civil Cat 500 Yards (In RED ZONE and park facing) . Please make your offers. You can also text me your offers on 971552003378.

Serious buyers only.

Best regards

Ali

136. mushtaq says:

Hi, i want to sell my residential plot, 500 yds, A catagory, 20 years payment plan, plot no 161, sector 6 B. my demand is 67 lacs own. contact 03369165437.

137. Zeeshan says:

I am direct buyer. I want to buy a 500 yards RESIDENTIAL PLOT in only Sector 3 of DHA CITY Karachi.

Note: Only Seller can contact.
    Cell 0346-8200505 / pls. text if unattended, i will call back.
    My email ID is Xeishan@gmail.com

138. Sheraz says:

@Naveed Nawab, I live in Dubai since last 6 year approx., being Pakistani and being Human on personal grounds I can help you out for buying property in Dubai near International city, I lived in that area. I am not a real estate agent, personally can help out. contact me at sheraz.bari@gmail.com

tc

139. Rasheed Ahmed says:

Required DHA CITY RESIDENCIAL PLOTS
    200, 300, 500, 1000, 2000 Yards

Rasheed Ahmed
    0307-2098409

140. Zeeshan says:

Dear,

I want to know the latest price of 200 Sq plot in Sec 13A.

141. Ehtisham says:

I want to sell my 500 sq yds residential plot, details:
    – Sector – 12A
    – Plot No – 42
    – Type / Size – RES/500
    – Mobile# – 03119535084

Serious buyers to contact, please

142. Zeeshan says:

Dear,

You can reply me on my email
    zeeshanraees@hotmail.com

143. Tariq Siddiqui says:

Hi,

I am looking to buy 300 sq. yd plot. If anyone is selling (direct seller), please contact me.

eesid88@gmail.com

Thanks.

-Tariq Siddiqui

144. Salman says:

I am looking to buy 200 or 300 sq. yard plot. Kindly contact only direct sellers.

Salman

145. Tariq Aziz says:

What is price of commercial plot 200 sq yds 14 B C3 overseas

146. Mohammad says:

DEAR SIR,

WHAT IS THE PRICE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2015 DHA CITY KARACHI.KINDLY UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE.

147. SIDDIQUI says:

I am interested in selling full benefit 200 sq.yds plot in sector 9C. Offers required.

148. Farhan amin says:

I am looking to sell 1000yds plot sector 7C overseas category.
    Farhan

149. noman says:

We are looking residential plots in dha city karachi if any interested want sale please contract me my email adress nomanjewani@gmail.com

150. abdul qadir says:

I am intersted to buy 7c plot no plz and contect me at my email adress abdul.qadir1122.aq@gmail.com

151. Syed Ali says:

We are looking residential plots in DHA city Karachi if anyone interested to sell, please contact me :
    Email address – alimashhood@gmail.com

• Maj (R) Taufiq Ahmed says:

Any good offer over Rs. 6 million for my 500 sq yds residential plot at sector 11D DCK Karachi will be consider generously. Serious buyers are welcome.

152. Asad says:

i have a 500 sq yard Res Plot in Sector 2D. i wan to sell it. please offer your bids.

153. Ch Asif says:

500 yard Red Zone (Army Quota) 20 years plan available for sale.
    Required in 500 yards Sector 15 ABCD quote plot number and Demand…
    0213-5848922-33-44

154. Ch Asif says:

500 yard Red Zone sector 7D (Army Quota) 20 years plan available for sale.
    Required in 500 yards Sector 15 ABCD quote plot number and Demand…
    0213-5848922-33-44

155. Maj Taufiq Ahmed (R) says:

I want to sale my 500 sq yds Res Plot at Sector 11D DCK with own 6 million premium (on money). Any interested buyer may also contact 03002223409

156. Sumbul says:

• NADEEM says:

Assalam O Alaikum

I have DHA CITY KARACHI , if you need let me know what size / block you need i can offer you

Best Regards.

Nadeem Hasan
      Whatsapp 92-333-2218644
      tahoorahtraders@gmail.com

• Ghulam Rasool says:

My dear Nadeem Saheb,
        I would like to introduce my son in law who is interested to purchase any plot in DHACITY KARACHI with fully paid for investment purposes. He has at present around 23lakh and wants to purchase for his mother name.

If you have any plot please send him proposal and he will discuss with you. He is not interested to buy now in BAHRIA PROJECTso do not advise for BHIRIAN TOWN.

his contact email detail is as follows:-
        “atif.ansari@zamilchemplast.com”

157. Ahmed says:

Required to purchase 200 yard plot at phase-9 dha city karachi. contact me Ahmed 03312273127

158. hasham says:

anyone saling 200or300sqyards plot at good location plz imform.

159. Muhammad Iqbal says:

I want to buy 200 Sq yard plot at category J.

160. I want to sale a plot of 125 Sq yards located at sector 14A DHA City Karachi.

161. I want to sale a plot of 125 Sq yards located at sector 14A DHA City Karachi. Contact # 03025852236

162. Lt Col Khawar Ayub (R) says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am interested in selling my Cat ‘B’ Retd Army Officers 500 sq yds Plot in Sector 4D of DHA City, Karachi. This sector is adjacent to sector 1 in which DHA Oasis Farm Houses are being constructed. Also it is at the edge of a beautiful lake.

The own money is final 65 lacs.

Cost of the plot is 10 lacs.

20 lacs advance and 4 weeks time of final payment.

Lt Col Khawar Ayub (R)
    khawarayub@gmail.com

163. Asad Ali says:

Dear All,

I want to sell my plot of K category 200 sq yards. Demand ON money 4,700,000/-.

Pls. contact on number 0322 4555564

164. syed ali says:

salaam

i buy 300, 500, 1000 yards lands any one contact me but some reasonable

regards

syed ali

165. M.A.Shakir says:

Intend to sell my fully paid 2000 square yards residential plot (Category J) in sector 11 of DHA City Karachi.
    Please send offer by e-mail stamps.qatar@hotmail.com

166. Danish says:

I want to sell my 200 SY Plot in Sector 6-D, J Category, Installments up to date paid. Kindly give your offer here…… Mentioning Own + Installments

167. Zaib Afridi says:

DHA City Plot for Sales.

Only Genuine Buyer Please Contact.

2C-300-k
    9C-200-k
    6D-200-S

168. Zaib Afridi says:

DHA City Plot for Sales.

Only Genuine Buyer Please Contact.

2C-300-k
    9C-200-k
    6D-200-S

Zaib Afridi
    0333-3659188

169. Asif Mahmood says:

You can reply here or can also send email @ amis_ia@yahoo.com

Asif

170. Asif Mahmood says:

Please read the email as “amis_ia@yahoo.com
    email mentioned in original post was written wrong due to typographic error

171. Arif Nawab says:

I want to buy 500 yard residential plot in DHA City Karachi, if anyone has such plot with intention to sell, then let me know with your Demand as well as actual cost together number of installments already paid. You can reply here or can also send email to arif.nawab@gmail.com

172. Arif Nawab says:

I want to buy 500 yard residential plot in DHA City Karachi, Please let me know with your Demand as well as actual cost together number of installments already paid.

please send email to arif.nawab@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Arif

• Amjad Malik says:

i am interested to sell my 500 yds plot at Sec 3A , 3 1/2 lac instls paid ,my demand is 1.50 Carore , if interested plz contact my cell is 03009187165

173. Zeeshan says:

Wanna sell my two plots;

1) Sector 3A, Corner / Main Road, Plot # 11, 500 yds, K Category

2) Sector 9C, Plot # 969, 200 Yds, J Category

Only Serious buyers may email;
    Shall reply emails only which has an offer;

kunwarmayan@gmail.com

174. Col imtiaz says:

Want to sell plot 500 Sq yds in sector 6B

175. qamar amin Maj says:

dck sctor 5 sub c plot no 259 A category own money 9million

176. Zaib Afridi says:

DHA City Plots for Sales.

6D-200-S
    9C-200-K
    2C-300-K

Only Serious buy Please Contact.

Zaib Afridi
    0333-3659188

177. Zulfiqar says:

I want to sell my 1 Kanal plot in Sector 7A, Plot#780 with 20 years repayment period.

Only Serious buyers may email at zulfiqar1374@gmail.com ;

I shall reply emails only which has an offer.

178. M.A.Shakir says:

Fully paid 2000 square yards residential plot (Category J) in sector 11 of DHA City Karachi.
    Offer by e-mail to stamps.qatar@hotmail.com

179. Masood says:

I want to sale my plot # 225 sector 13d, 500 yards j category

180. AA Baig says:

I want to sell my 500 sq yards residential west open corner plot in front of park. details:

– Sector – 3A
    – Plot No – 277
    – Type / Size – RES/500
    – Category: Army A-Cat, Residential
    – Demand: 1.50 Crore
    – Mobile# – 03232165232

181. Baig says:

I want to sale my 500 sq yards residential west open corner plot in front of park. details:

– Sector – 3A

FOR URGENT SALE
    DEMAND 3.50 CRORE PREMIUM
    CONTACT: NAVEED NAWAB
    0300-2241532

185. Siddiqui says:

I want to sell 500 sq yards residential plot on urgent basis. details:

– in the name of original allottee
    – Sector – 13E
    – Type / Size – RES/500
    – Category: Army A-Cat, Residential
    – Demand: 1 Crore(premium)
    – Mobile# – 03219238847
    siddiquimma@yahoo.com

186. Muhammed RAOOF says:

To keep my SUNSET CLUB MEMBERSHIP I need to have a Property which should entitle me to obtain “DHA category “B” /DHA city Karachi Membership.

Please offer the property to obtain such a Certificate immediately.

A.RAOOF

raoofpak@gmail.com

187. Rasheed says:

I am looking 500 yards to buy email me availability with your demand at

188. Rasheed says:

I am looking to buy 500yards at dha city pls send your demands to rasheed.shaikh1@hotmail.com

189. M Shahid Khan says:

I am Interested to buy 200, 300, 500 any cat in Sector 4(any part) or sector 6d if any one wants to sell contact me.
    payment can be made before EID UL Fitar if required.
    (direct sellers highly obliged)
    M Shahid Khan
    shahid.khanz@gmail.com

• shaheen says:

saalm pl offer for 300sqyds full benfit in 6d sector

• M Shahid Khan says:

@wshaheen
        w salam
        If you just need offer my offer is 90 if you really want to sale my contact details are there you can contact

• Shahid khan kaim khani says:

@ Shaheen
        W salam how can i give you an offer without knowing details what category you hold..?
        if you hold staff category and just need an offer my offer is 80 because i saw your earlier post you are posting adds since 19th April 2014) for your plot if your really wants to sale your plot you had my no mentioned on the top contacted on it or just getting offers..

• Rasheed Ahmed says:

0324-2992542
        0307-2098409

• Khizer khan says:

I want to sell 300 sq yard in sector 4b demand 95 lac won

• Shahid khan kaim khani says:

Khizer Khan sahib
        for the sale I need to know some details like..
        what category you have..?
        how much u have paid up till now..?
        point of contact..?
        if you dont want to disclose your details here your email me @ shahid.khanz@gmail.com 0r you can text me @ 03002225049

190. Khan Kashif Shabih says:

I need to know the buying price of a 500 yards residential plot in Sector 7D, J category. Appreciate quick feedback. Thanks