DHA Karachi is the most prime and desired vicinity for the people of Karachi, it has been divided in 8 Phases from 1 to 8. All these 8 phases are spread over the area of approximately 8500 Acres of Land, out of which 4000 plus Acres is designated only for Phase 8.
The DHAToday Show
Watch out the DHAToday episodes about different zones of Phase 8:
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 02] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone A)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 03] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone B)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 04] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone C)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 05] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone D)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 06] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone E)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 07] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 Ext. (Sahil Streets)
DHA Karachi Phase VIII spread over huge land, and for the development purpose (portions wise), it has been divided into different zones. Like A, B, C, D, E, and Phase 8 Extension also known as Sahil Streets.
If you are looking to buy or sell property in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then get in touch with CITI Associates at email@example.com.
Market started moving little on the higher side since February 2014 but not many transaction made. But as compared to previous number of transactions it has been increased, prices are also increased, not much but almost 10% on average.
After the balloting of Bahria Town Karachi, files prices are continuously coming down and people are discouraged from that side. In fact many people are stuck there as many applicants applied for multiple plots, apartments and homes in BTK and had plan to resell after balloting. Just after the balloting, prices were on the higher side but not much. Because of those high price, assumptions were positive and everyone was waiting for more increase but it didn’t happened and market came down. This thing made a positive impact on DHA Karachi.
Besides all this happening, DHA Karachi has its own customers base and people have full faith on DHA and still want to invest in DHA. As DHA is still one of the best option for investment with best ROI in previous decades, without any scam and provided Crystal Clear Documentation record since the authority was founded. It has already been testified and it multiplies funds like anything.
Phase VIII prices are almost at the same level that already touched in August 2013. Those levels were the highest ever in the history of DHA Karachi. In some categories prices touched the new level but very little percentage added.
One thing is very interesting that price appreciation was witnessed in Zone A and B, both are developed area of Phase VIII and also in Zone E, where the development work started recently. This is a positive sign for any market where developed property prices increased.
1. Zone A
- 500 Yards – 28 to 34 million
- 600 Yards – 30 to 35 million
- 666 Yards – 33 to 39 million
- 1000 Yards – 38 to 50 million
- 2000 Yards – 80 to 110 million
- 100 Yards – 24 to 55 million
- 200 Yards – 40 to 110 million
2. Zone B
- 100 Yards – 10.5 to 11 million
- 120 Yards – 11.5 to 12.5 million
- 150 Yards – 14 to 14.5 million
- 500 Yards – 24 to 28 million
- 1000 Yards – 43 to 48 million
3. Zone C
- 500 Yards – 19.5 to 22 million
- 1000 Yards – 33 to 38 million
Commercial Business Zone:
- 333, 666, 1000, 1500, and 2500 Yards and few are bigger than this, the price of land here is 250,000/= to 325,000/= per square yard.
4. Zone D
- 500 Yards – 16.5 to 19.5 million
- 1000 Yards – 32 to 36 million
- 2000 Yards – 58 to 62 million
5. Zone E
- 500 Yards – 20 to 22 million
- 1000 Yards – 33 to 36 million
- 2000 Yards – 60 to 70 million
- 100 Yards – 14 to 30 million
- 200 Yards – 28 to 58 million
- 300 Yards – 15 to 18.5 million
- 500 Yards – 17.5 to 22 million
- 100 Yards – 16 to 26 million
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII – All You Need To Know!
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map
- Sahil Streets – All You Need To Know!
- Best Time to Invest in DHA Karachi?
As the first quarter of 2014 is completed and we move into the 2nd quarter, as mentioned in the February 2014 forecast that after the month of March 2014 many things will get it’s direction. Under the current scenario, market will remain stable and there will be no major move on either side, at least for the coming two quarters.
The price variation will be based on buyer and seller availability and we may see little changes on demand supply basis. No major fundamentals expected. One important thing is Budget 2014-15, which might announce any unusual thing, but it is not expected. Though for those who want to invest for long term (2 to 5 Years) can buy at this level, but this is not the time to make short trades.
According to my personal view, investment is not recommended for short term, Real Estate is always a long term investment, and it will provide full advantage in long run. Though these days particularly after the Bahria Town Entry in Karachi, everyone is looking for short trades and want to make quick money, (as made in registration slips trading) we never recommend this kind of trading.
In Phase VIII, this kind of movement was witnessed in last spell of 2013 (March to August) and trader made huge money in very short time, but this happens seasonally not every time. This kind of trading was also witnessed in past moves of 2003 to 2005, and 1994 to 1996 as well.
Note: This information is provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Price variation is due to many reason including location, dimension, and availability of particular type of plots in particular area. It also based on demand and supply and some time follows the market trends as well. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be changed any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need.