DHA Karachi is the most prime and desired vicinity for the people of Karachi, it has been divided in 8 Phases from 1 to 8. All these 8 phases are spread over the area of approximately 8500 Acres of Land, out of which 4000 plus Acres is designated only for Phase 8.
The DHAToday Show
Watch out the DHAToday episodes about different zones of Phase 8:
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 02] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone A)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 03] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone B)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 04] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone C)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 05] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone D)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 06] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone E)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 07] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 Ext. (Sahil Streets)
DHA Karachi Phase VIII spread over huge land, and for the development purpose (portions wise), it has been divided into different zones. Like A, B, C, D, E, and Phase 8 Extension also known as Sahil Streets.
If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then do checkout the list of DHAToday’s preferred Real Estate Agents in DHA Karachi & Clifton.
DHA Karachi Phase VIII prices was in bullish trend since the last quarter of 2010 and it followed the same trend till August 2013. In September 2013, market completely changed its pace, as mention in previous month’s conclusion that market already took correction and movement was slow from starting of the month. Finally, at this stage we are in the mid of December 2013, market is too dull and less activity witnessed.
As it has been mention earlier that forecasted prices for December 2013 comes in August end and it looked like that market will take correction and it happened. Now after this major change almost 12 weeks have gone. During this period market came down by 20 to 25% and then settled. Now, market did moved up a little by 5 to 10%.
As we all know that new entry of Bahria Town in Karachi created more options for the investors and people have more choice. The other valid factor for this downfall is that the prices of Phase VIII plots are almost out of reach for a common man, and to trade these plots, it requires huge volumes. Because of these high prices we have already seen diversification of interest from DHA Karachi to DHA City Karachi.
Now, in the coming 2-3 months are very important for the market and it will be cleared further that what exactly going to happen, either this time market will remain dull for a long time (for years) or it will rebound shortly. Usually market remains dull in December if market is in slow pace. According to the overall situation it feels that market will take some more time to settle down or even make any clear direction and it is not recommended for short term investment.
1. Zone A
- 500 Yards – 25 to 30 million
- 600 Yards – 27 to 31 million
- 666 Yards – 30 to 35 million
- 1000 Yards – 35 to 46 million
- 2000 Yards – 75 to 90 million
- 100 Yards – 22 to 55 million
- 200 Yards – 40 to 110 million
2. Zone B
- 100 Yards – 9.5 to 10 million
- 120 Yards – 11 to 11.5 million
- 150 Yards – 13.5 to 14 million
- 500 Yards – 22 to 26 million
- 1000 Yards – 40 to 44 million
3. Zone C
- 500 Yards – 18 to 21 million
- 1000 Yards – 32 to 36 million
Commercial Business Zone:
- 333, 666, 1000, 1500, and 2500 Yards and few are bigger than this, the price of land here is 200,000/= to 275,000/= per square yard.
4. Zone D
- 500 Yards – 15.5 to 17 million
- 1000 Yards – 28 to 32 million
- 2000 Yards – 52 to 57 million
5. Zone E
- 500 Yards – 17 to 19 million
- 1000 Yards – 30 to 34 million
- 2000 Yards – 55 to 60 million
- 100 Yards – 12.5 to 25 million
- 200 Yards – 22 to 50 million
- 300 Yards – 13 to 16 million
- 500 Yards – 16 to 18 million
- 100 Yards – 16 to 24 million
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII – All You Need To Know!
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map
- Sahil Streets – All You Need To Know!
- The Impact Of The Budget (2012-2013) On Pakistan’s Real Estate Market
- Best Time to Invest in DHA Karachi?
After analyzing all the factor and many things happened in the last quarter of 2013, it looks like that the market is not suitable for buying at this stage, though for those genuine buyers who want to buy to fulfill their need, they can buy; and for the investment purpose it is recommended to wait and see for at least first two months of 2014.
In the month of March 2014, things could be clear and any direction can be identified. At that stage may some good buying will be possible for the investment purpose. Overall, Phase VIII has good potential to invest according to the previous results in last three decades, and Phase VIII is always a healthy and fruitful investment on long term basis. It has already been testified and it multiplies funds like anything.
Note: This information is provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Price variation is due to many reason including location, dimension, and availability of particular type of plots in particular area. It also based on demand and supply and some time follows the market trends as well. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be changed any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need.