DHA Karachi is the most prime and desired vicinity for the people of Karachi, it has been divided in 8 Phases from 1 to 8. All these 8 phases are spread over the area of approximately 8500 Acres of Land, out of which 4000 plus Acres is designated only for Phase 8.
The DHAToday Show
Watch out the DHAToday episodes about different zones of Phase 8:
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 02] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone A)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 03] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone B)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 04] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone C)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 05] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone D)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 06] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone E)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 07] – DHA Karachi Phase 8 Ext. (Sahil Streets)
DHA Karachi Phase VIII spread over huge land, and for the development purpose (portions wise), it has been divided into different zones. Like A, B, C, D, E, and Phase 8 Extension also known as Sahil Streets.
If you are looking to buy or sell property in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then get in touch with CITI Associates at email@example.com.
Market start moving little on higher side, though it seems like a short move, because the number of transaction are not on the higher side, and volume is still thin. As after the closing of booking for Bahria Town Karachi, things become slower on that side too, people are waiting for the time when trading starts in BTK.
Things become slower and because of this slow movement people started taking interest in DHA Karachi and started putting buying requests and prices started to move up. Now further it will be clear by next month or at the balloting of BTK, that what exactly will going to happen.
As currently BTK offers Overseas Block and many Overseas Pakistanis showed interest in it. Besides all this happenings, DHA Karachi has its own customers and many people who have full faith on DHA and still want to invest in DHA.
As DHA is still one of the best option for investment with best ROI in previous decades, without any scam and provided Crystal Clear Documentation record since the authority was founded. It has already been testified and it multiplies funds like anything.
1. Zone A
- 500 Yards – 27 to 33 million
- 600 Yards – 29 to 34 million
- 666 Yards – 32 to 38 million
- 1000 Yards – 38 to 50 million
- 2000 Yards – 78 to 100 million
- 100 Yards – 23 to 55 million
- 200 Yards – 40 to 110 million
2. Zone B
- 100 Yards – 9.8 to 10.5 million
- 120 Yards – 11.5 to 12 million
- 150 Yards – 13.5 to 14.5 million
- 500 Yards – 24 to 27 million
- 1000 Yards – 42 to 47 million
3. Zone C
- 500 Yards – 18.5 to 21.5 million
- 1000 Yards – 32 to 37 million
Commercial Business Zone:
- 333, 666, 1000, 1500, and 2500 Yards and few are bigger than this, the price of land here is 250,000/= to 325,000/= per square yard.
4. Zone D
- 500 Yards – 16.5 to 18.5 million
- 1000 Yards – 30 to 34 million
- 2000 Yards – 55 to 61 million
5. Zone E
- 500 Yards – 20 to 22 million
- 1000 Yards – 32 to 36 million
- 2000 Yards – 58 to 68 million
- 100 Yards – 13 to 28 million
- 200 Yards – 25 to 55 million
- 300 Yards – 14 to 17.5 million
- 500 Yards – 17.5 to 20 million
- 100 Yards – 16 to 24 million
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII – All You Need To Know!
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map
- Sahil Streets – All You Need To Know!
- The Impact Of The Budget (2012-2013) On Pakistan’s Real Estate Market
- Best Time to Invest in DHA Karachi?
As we are almost completing the 2nd month of 2014 and close to the end of first quarter, things will be clear by end of March 2014. Though for those who want to invest for long term (2 to 5 Years) can buy at this level, but may it will more beneficiary in second quarter or later.
As according to Decade Cycle Theory market is also in the last stage of the cycle and it is not the right time to invest. It is better to wait, and might more options will be available at much better price.
As new entry of Bahria Town in Karachi already disturbed that cycle, and may the things will follow the different strategy for further market moves. Real Estate Sector already expanded too much and there are many options available besides DHA Investments. That’s why this decade cycle could not work out perfectly for this decade (2010 to 2020) for the DHA jurisdiction but as overall it will definitely play key role.
Note: This information is provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Price variation is due to many reason including location, dimension, and availability of particular type of plots in particular area. It also based on demand and supply and some time follows the market trends as well. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be changed any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need.