DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map

DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Full New Map

Click on the image to see the high resolution version

Get DHA Karachi (Phase 08) Latest Prices & Updates on Your WhatsApp!

Defence Housing Authority is a residential enterprise which was established for the welfare of the serving and retired Armed Forces Officers of Pakistan and civilian officers paid out of the budget of Defence establishment. DHA, planned by a group of naval officers in Karachi, started its journey by the name of Pakistan Defence Officers Cooperative Housing Society Ltd in March 1953. The Housing Society which made a humble beginning with allotment of mere 76.2 acres of land (which constitute current Phase-I of DHA) has come a long way since. Today, DHA comprises of eight phases spread over an area of 8,796 acres of land.

If you are looking to buy or sell property in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then get in touch with CITI Associates at info@citiassociates.com.pk.

You may also like to check out:

How people are reaching this page

dha karachi phase 8 map, dha phase 8 karachi, dha karachi phase 8 prices, dha phase 8 karachi map, dha karachi phase 8, dha karachi phase VIII, dha karachi phase 8 map, dha phase VIII, dha karachi phase, dha karachi maps, dha karachi 8 plots for sale, dha karachi phase 8 plot prices, dha karachi plot for sale, dha karachi phase 8 plot for sale, map of dha karachi, dha phase 8, dha phase 8 map, defence phase 8 karachi, dha maps, plots in dha karachi

Maps are provided by Citi Associates.

1. ii says:

need 100 – 200 yards phase 8 commercial plot at peninsula.

Contact me at sga55124@gmail.com

2. TARIQ says:

Looking for some plots — in def any phase and new def city super highway — please contact on this email — tariqmahmood17@gmail.com

3. Zeeshan says:

Dear All,

I need a residential plot of 300 yards in ph 8 or ext at a good price.
    Please contact on my email if you have any availability.
    sales.itstech@gmail.com

4. M.Iqbal says:

hello.i need a residential plot of 100 to 300 yards in phviii soo please tell price..Contact me ( iqbal_nrl@hotmail.com)

5. Fawwad says:

hey i am looking for a small place on rental / lease to open up a cafe in phase 8. needs help.

6. mohammad saleem says:

i hvae plot to sale in dha phase 8 500 sq yds

7. Asad Ali says:

Sorry to say mr. Whoever replied for dha in response to sell of plot , you are unaware of the things currently been observed at dha phase-8 Karachi.

c-zone , d-1 zone infrastructure works is completed, d-2 zone works is about to complete,
    e-zone infrastructure works inauguration is done on 20-January 2014 . Target is to complete road, sewerage, drain, storm water works of commercial of e-zone first namely “peninsula commercial ” .

phase-8 will go high in trading in a week…

what is the demand, street, zones , of plot ?

• mohammad saleem says:

plot no 234/IV khayabane khyber street 25 th ,it is 450 sq yds plot corner west open ,pls tell me when we will get permission for construction and what is present value
      thanx

8. mohammad saleem says:

still i know that zone -e residential plot will not allow for construction next 5 yrs . if u have any authentic news by DHA pls send me contact number i will be thankful bc i m waiting for my dream to become true

• sharjeel says:

check-out what dha-today has updated today, they have started works today at north side of e-zone 🙂
      i am eye-witness … ask ur dear-one’s to invest to get bucket full of fruits in a year… e-zone is going to get permission first…

• mohammad saleem says:

i call DHA office2 weeeks back and they said that still they did not get electricity and gas approval for zone -c and most probably zone c will get p can sayermission by end of 2014 and how u that development going on in zone -e that fellow clearly mentioned it will take time b/c still no stree no light no gas pls let yr dream to sleep for 5 more years

• sharjeel says:

sir, sorry to say… do you think u get the actual information from the hidden temple :p
          streets lights are not in zone-c too. u can go and see the start of work at zone-E with a great pace. especially at peninsula commercial… and regarding street lights its easy to install at e-zone, rather at c-zone first (technically speaking).
          if u have bought at c-zone, change it with e-zone sir… suggestion. upto yu…

thanks

• mohammad saleem says:

U R RIGHT BUT U KNOW THAT DEVELOPMENT IS COMPLETE AT ZONE C AND D SO THEY WILL GET PERMISSION AT DEC 2014 BUT FOR PERMSSION FOR ZONE E GOK (GOD ONLY KNOWS) AS U SAID THEY STARTED DEVELPMENT NOW STILL IT WILL TAKE 2-3YRS ANY HOW BY THE WAY WHAT ARE PLOT PRICES AT ZONE E ,500 SQ YD .

9. Dr HABIB says:

Want to buy 200 sq yard plot commercial in c block of phase 8 contact habib0264@yahoo.com

10. Mohammad Azher says:

Whant to sell DHA 8, karachi 100 squire yard plot.

11. Mohammad Azher says:

Residential plot size 100 squire yard in DHA karachi 8 for sale

12. Mohammad Azher says:

Residential plot size 100 squire yard in DHA karachi 8 for sale contact kmazher@gmail.com
    mobile: +353899530510

13. saleem says:

any idea about phase 8 zone E for permisssion for construction

14. Naeem khan says:

I am going to invest in ph 8 with a budget of Rs 2.50 crore. Any suggestion as which zone should i invest . Thanx,.

• helping hand says:

hello. hope its everything alright at ur side.
      I can help u in giving best suggestion as per demand. so far so good, your budget covers 500 to 600 sq yards plots in dha phase-8 esp most happening zone-E and commercials of 100 sqyards in peninsula and sahil commercial. ALL mentioned are non-construction areas.

15. Nida Bobby says:

I need 200 sq yard redidential plot in DHA phase 8 plz send me complete detail and payment plan at

Nidatufiq@yahoo.com

16. Riaz Ahmed says:

Hi,

I am interested to purchase 200 Yds residential plot in DHA Phase 8.

Send me complete details with payment plan at keeryoriaz@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Riaz Ahmed

17. Ms. says:

Aoa.i hv a plot in phase 8 residential e zone area measuring upto 666 sq yards 26th street.could somebody plz tell me the correct price to it.and when permission would be granted for construction.thanx

18. Mohi uddin says:

Asalam-o-Alaikum
    I need information regarding recent development charges (residential)in phase 8 . Kindly send me the information on my Email Address :
    akhtarbangash56@gmail.com

19. saleem says:

ek to permission nahi mili upper se 1200000 ke development charges lagadiye hein . baba when permission will be granrted , when under 6 feet or what ,dha is emphasing on dha city , no body concern about phase 8 , bc they are competing with bahria

20. awais raza says:

WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF A PLOT IN DHA PLEASE TELL US SOME DETAILS

21. Abdul says:

Assalam u alaikum I have a plot 500 hundred sq yd and one 1000 sq yard brand new bungalow available for sale
    If any body is interested so call me

22. Mushtaq Qureshi says:

Any idea about 200 SqYd PlotPhase 8 extension.

23. Khalid Hameed Khan says:

Dear Sir I have a 100 Yds commercial Plot in Sahil commercial Street No.4, I do not intend selling it right away since I want to wait till the permission for construction is granted. Kindly advise the present price and how much increase is expected when permission for construction is granted.Best Regards

24. mohammad saleem says:

brothers prices of plts in phase 8 now down by one crore .sabar pls

25. Farhan says:

Salaam,
    I am looking to buy small plot any phase, please kindly let me know what size it is, phase and how much you are asking?
    my number is 0311 221 3004, if it is not working then pls do email me farhancpa@gmail.com

thanks

26. Waseem uddin says:

I am looking for 500 residential plot in phase 8 zone, near Kyaban Shujhat and Iqbal colony

Let me know @ my cell +1-973-626-0873

• talat awan says:

Asalmoelekum sir,
      my name is TALAT AWAN.I look the DHA Lahore and Karachi.
      I sale the good location polt in DHA Karachi Phase 8,Zone D Plot No.329/1. in 1000 yrd
      Detail price in 12carors,
      Please contact to me
      ph no.03049969278

27. Umer Sheikh says:

I am selling 666 Sq Yd Plot in DHA Phase 8 A Zone Construction Zone facing park.
    Umer Sheikh
    0322-2200140

28. M Ali says:

Want detailed info please forward it on my I’d Hashtagkhan25@gmail.com

29. Osama Saad says:

Dear brothers I have a 100 yards Commercial plot in Sahil Commercial streets, it is next to corner, near Khayaban e Ali. Might dispose it off if I get a good offer,if any one is interested do mail me your offer at khameedk@hotmail.com

30. Amazing things here. I am very satisfied to
    peer your post. Thanks a lot and I’m having a look ahead to touch
    you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?