DHA Karachi is the most prime and desired vicinity for the people of Karachi, it has been divided in 8 Phases from 1 to 8. All these 8 phases are spread over the area of approximately 8500 Acres of Land, out of which 4000 plus Acres is designated only for Phase 8.
The DHAToday Show
Watch out the DHAToday episodes about different zones of Phase 8:
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 02] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone A)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 03] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone B)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 04] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone C)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 05] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone D)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 06] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone E)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 07] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 Ext. (Sahil Streets)
DHA Karachi Phase VIII spread over huge land, and for the development purpose (portions wise), it has been divided into different zones. Like A, B, C, D, E, and Phase 8 Extension also known as Sahil Streets.
If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then do checkout the list of DHAToday’s preferred Real Estate Agents in DHA Karachi & Clifton.
In the month March market moved on higher side, last month it was not much active but this time pace has been changed. Prices make big difference in many areas, almost all the zones have witnessed the increase of 10 to 20 % and on commercial side market also moved.
One very important thing is that in the market not many plots are available for sale, and buyer don’t have many options for plots available in particular zone. This indicates that market has potential to go up further. Now, in the coming two months we have a very important event i.e. General Elections 2013. May because of this prices could stable in coming two months, as market already took a 10 to 20 % bullish move and may further it will be stable till Election.
Request: It is specially requested to all the readers that my Father-in-Law Mr. Muhammad Ilyas passed away on 31st March 2013. Because of this, many prices updates on DHAToday got delayed. Please recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas for the rest of his soul and pray for him. JazakAllah!
1. Zone A
- 500 Yards – 22 to 25 million
- 600 Yards – 23 to 26 million
- 666 Yards – 24 to 27 million
- 1000 Yards – 30 to 40 million
- 2000 Yards – 62 to 80 million
- 100 Yards – 15 to 32 million
- 200 Yards – 30 to 65 million
2. Zone B
- 100 Yards – 7.0 to 7.4 million
- 120 Yards – 8.0 to 8.5 million
- 150 Yards – 10 to 11 million
- 500 Yards – 17.5 to 20 million
- 1000 Yards – 33 to 38 million
3. Zone C
- 500 Yards – 15 to 17 million
- 1000 Yards – 25.5 to 27 million
Commercial Business Zone:
- 333, 666, 1000, 1500, and 2500 Yards and few are bigger than this, the price of land here is 175,000/= to 225,000/= per square yard.
4. Zone D
- 500 Yards – 12.5 to 14 million
- 1000 Yards – 22 to 25 million
- 2000 Yards – 44 to 48 million
5. Zone E
- 500 Yards – 14 to 15.5 million
- 1000 Yards – 25 to 27 million
- 2000 Yards – 48 to 55 million
- 100 Yards – 9 to 17 million
- 200 Yards – 15 to 37 million
- 300 Yards – 11 to 14.5 million
- 500 Yards – 13.5 to 16.5 million
- 100 Yards – 12 to 20.5 million
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII – All You Need To Know!
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map
- Sahil Streets – All You Need To Know!
- The Impact Of The Budget (2012-2013) On Pakistan’s Real Estate Market
- Best Time to Invest in DHA Karachi?
Note: This information is provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Price variation is due to many reason including location, dimension, and availability of particular type of plots in particular area. It also based on demand and supply and some time follows the market trends as well. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be changed any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need.