DHA Karachi is the most prime and desired vicinity for the people of Karachi, it has been divided in 8 Phases from 1 to 8. All these 8 phases are spread over the area of approximately 8500 Acres of Land, out of which 4000 plus Acres is designated only for Phase 8.
The DHAToday Show
Watch out the DHAToday episodes about different zones of Phase 8:
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 02] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone A)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 03] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone B)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 04] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone C)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 05] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone D)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 06] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 (Zone E)
- The DHAToday Show [Episode 07] – All You Need To Know About DHA Karachi Phase 8 Ext. (Sahil Streets)
DHA Karachi Phase VIII spread over huge land, and for the development purpose (portions wise), it has been divided into different zones. Like A, B, C, D, E, and Phase 8 Extension also known as Sahil Streets.
If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8), then do checkout the list of DHAToday’s preferred Real Estate Agents in DHA Karachi & Clifton.
Market continues with the same trend as in the month of May 2013. Market moved on higher side. Many people assume that May 2013 would be dull and there will be no major activity made because of General Election 2013 but as I mention earlier that for the movement of market the main factor is positive cycle, if the overall market trend is positive, many negative factor cannot stop the market move and once the market is in negative trend many positive news could not move market in positive side.
At this stage market makes the new highs and touched the new level. This new level looks risky for many who traded the same plots at very lower prices, but if history repeats according to previous moves on percentage wise, market will go more up and still there is a lot potential. We will see new spikes in the prices of Phase VIII plots.
1. Zone A
- 500 Yards – 25 to 28 million
- 600 Yards – 27 to 30 million
- 666 Yards – 30 to 32 million
- 1000 Yards – 32 to 45 million
- 2000 Yards – 65 to 90 million
- 100 Yards – 20 to 40 million
- 200 Yards – 38 to 80 million
2. Zone B
- 100 Yards – 8.5 to 8.8 million
- 120 Yards – 10 to 11 million
- 150 Yards – 13.5 to 14.5 million
- 500 Yards – 20 to 23 million
- 1000 Yards – 36 to 40 million
3. Zone C
- 500 Yards – 17 to 20 million
- 1000 Yards – 30 to 32 million
Commercial Business Zone:
- 333, 666, 1000, 1500, and 2500 Yards and few are bigger than this, the price of land here is 250,000/= to 300,000/= per square yard.
4. Zone D
- 500 Yards – 14.5 to 16 million
- 1000 Yards – 26 to 28 million
- 2000 Yards – 50 to 55 million
5. Zone E
- 500 Yards – 16.5 to 17.5 million
- 1000 Yards – 27 to 28 million
- 2000 Yards – 55 to 60 million
- 100 Yards – 12 to 25 million
- 200 Yards – 20 to 50 million
- 300 Yards – 12.5 to 16 million
- 500 Yards – 14.5 to 17.5 million
- 100 Yards – 15 to 24 million
You may also like to checkout:
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII – All You Need To Know!
- DHA Karachi Phase VIII (Phase 8) Map
- Sahil Streets – All You Need To Know!
- The Impact Of The Budget (2012-2013) On Pakistan’s Real Estate Market
- Best Time to Invest in DHA Karachi?
Note: This information is provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. Price variation is due to many reason including location, dimension, and availability of particular type of plots in particular area. It also based on demand and supply and some time follows the market trends as well. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be changed any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need.