Sunday Bazaars are very common for Karachities, this type of bazaars are organized in many other areas of the Metropolitan City to cater those working class people who normally don’t have time for their house hold shopping during working days. Normally this type of Sunday Bazaars are setup on open large grounds or parks.
A new generation of modern Bachat Bazaar has been setup by DHA. DHA Sunday Bachat Bazaar is a very well organized bazaar with stalls and the spacious walkways between the stalls are properly built up with tiled floors. Fiber top have also been installed on the stalls to save from sunlight. DHA Sunday Bachat Bazaar has not only attracted residents of Defence and Clifton, but also many people from different part of the city.
Defence Sunday Bachat Bazaar offers lucrative business opportunity and premium locations exclusively marked for national and multinational companies.
- Boundaries: 26th Street (South), Khayaban-e-Shujaat (North), Khayaban-e-Ghalib (West), Khayaban-e-Babar (East)
- Surrounding areas: DA Degree College for Women, Creek Vista Apartment, Carlton Resort Hotel & Club, DA Marina Club, DA Creek Club are 5 minutes drive away. DA Country & Golf Club, Do Darya Food Street are 10 minutes drive away.
- Eateries include: Food court of DHA Sunday Bachat Bazaar have many stalls, Plus at Do Darya there are many restaurants like Café Olive, Hot Bites, Al-Habib, Sajjad, Kolachi, Creek Inn, and many others.
- Available utilities include: Electricity available through generators, Rest Room and Wash Rooms with modern facilities, Prayer Area, Charged Parking facility etc.
- Parking: Parking space available for 5000 vehicles.
- Total area: Total area 30 Acres.
- Stall Quantity: Sunday Bachat Bazaar Defence has approximately 2500 stalls of 15*15 size.
- Stall Rent: Rental range of Stalls is PKR 1500/= per stall per Sunday plus electricity charges. All the stalls are booked and charged by a private company. DHA Karachi has leased out this whole area to a private company for 10 years.
If you want to book a stall at DHA Sunday Bachat Bazaar, then contact at 0322-2704096, 0300-0201021 and 0313-2277200