DHA Valley Islamabad – Daffodils Block Map

DHA Valley Islamabad - Daffodils Block Map

Click on the image to see the high resolution version

DHA Valley is a completely secured gated community where amenities of life are being provided with a world class approach. The residents of DHA Valley will have access to a world of international services, which are exclusive to DHA residents only. The master plan also includes the following projects; DHA Valley Overseas Block, DHA Homes, DHA Commercial Avenue.

DHA Valley provides inimitable lifestyle with free & secure environment surrounded by the beauty of nature and providing exclusive amenities of international standards..

1. Masud Akhtar Kiani says:

Dear Sir,
    I undersign Masud Kiani would like to know about the possession and construction in DHA Valley Diffodils blocks.Pleade let me know about the status of construction.
    Masud Kiani
    plot no 141 treet no 23,blick Deffodils

2. Qaiser says:

I bought plot in 2008 but it does not seems to have any construction done.
    For God sake let us know what’s is happening as we have lost trust and value of our money invested in overseas plot.
    Any updates would be appreciated.

3. Mohammad Ahmad says:

If you want to sell your plot ,plz give me a call for best price in market. For any information about Dha valley you can also call me, I Wii collect the information required by if I don’t know. My cell number is +923365534345.plz don’t hesitate to call me if u have any questions.
    Ahmad Butt

• Dear Ahmad Butt,
      compliments
      Thank you for email.I am intrested to sell my polts,which is located at DHA Vallley overseas block Daffodils.This plot is 5 Marlas area and I purchase through Overseas Qota.Please give me feedback in this regard.waiting for your reply.I am in UAE,but I will be there in Pakistan on Eid El Adha.

Masud Akhtar Kiani
      +971506113760

• Dear Ahmad Butt,
      Compliments

I would like to sell my plot,which is located at DHA Valley Daffodils block.This plot was purchase via Overseas Qota.Please give me feedback in this regards.I will be in Pakistan at Eid El Adha.waiting for your reply.

Masud Kiani
      +971506113760

4. Tariq Aziz says:

What’s the future of Daffodils DHA valley.

• Ahmad Butt says:

Dha valley is being developed with enormous speed. Work is being done day n night basis. Hopefully in December possession of two ir three blocks will be handed over to allotted.
      Call fir latest updates n current market rates
      Ahmad Butt
      Whatsapp 03365534345

5. Shaheen says:

Butt Sb,

Thanks for the information about the possession in December 2020.

You are a great man.