Executive Coordinator (Female) Required at Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Karachi

Executive Coordinator (Female) is required at Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Karachi. Minimum 3-5 years proven hands on experience of working in corporate sector. Should have requisite experience in discharging various protocol related duties. Must be familiar with conduct of guests, implementation of CEO’s daily schedule.

1. M HASSAN waseer says:

Sir is job ma kya krna ho ga plz mera cont no 03036455550 plz

2. Muhammad Hamza says:

Its only for women m hassan…

3. naseem bahadur says:

My age is 33 and I hold a valid driving license for Sindh.

I have expertise of working as an outdoor assistant at a Law firm for over 12 years.

I am comfortable using computers and basic Office softwares.

I have also been in-charge of office management for the law firm.

I hold a matriculation degree from Sindh Board.

My contact # 0323-2323630

4. sharjeela kiran says:

Sir should i apply acaully i am already works that duty in Dha Creek Club

5. sidra says:

looking for job as personal secretary: 03326769252

6. Saima moazzam says:

Sir I’m undergraduate my 2 paper not clear in b .com final I’m studing these papers and doing exams 2016 December inshallah clear these paper sir plz give me any kind of job I’m married I have two kids my house on rent my age 32

7. Rabiya Arif says:

Sir, My masters in international relations is in continue…I need job in DHA to enhance my skills better as for long I am the part of this DHA ph 4,did my schooling now as studies are in continue as well as I was working in a reputed institute since more than 5 years…
    Awaiting for good response.

8. imran khan says:

I am imran
    Education inter
    Age. 26
    Live in karachi beleong to kashmir
    Ph 03402639317