First In-Depth Analysis after DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Number Balloting

DHA City Karachi - First Analysis After Plot Number Balloting

DHA City Karachi (DCK) is one of the most discussed investment option in Karachi. Because of its name DHA City Karachi, it is a part of DHA Karachi in the manner of Concerned Authority. This Authority means, The Name of Trust and Reputation for last many decades.

Since 2009 when the plots were balloted, and almost 27000 files were allotted in different Size/Type and Categories. For the last 18 months, trading of files was on boom and prices also increased. Everyone was waiting for the plot number balloting and in these 18 months many times market showed Extra-ordinary moves when the balloting news rotate in the market, but every time it didn’t happened. Finally, this time the Plot Number Balloting was announced by DHA Karachi on 23rd April 2013.

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates at 0300/0321-8299101 or email at citiassociates.dck@gmail.com

You may also like to checkout:

Now it is very interesting that what exactly will happen, about the prices of plot, there are many school of thoughts in the market, like price will go down, or it will go up, or may will it be settled?

After the balloting one thing is very clear that this piece of land has been divided into 16 Sectors and within couple of days everyone knows that where exactly his/her plot is located. These 16 sectors have been divided into mainly three development zones.

• Short Term Development Plan (2012-2015)
  • Mid Term Development Plan (2015-2020)
  • Long Term Development Plan (2020-2030)

All 16 sectors fall in these three zones, three zones means three different phases of development. Because of this development time-frame, price will depend on in which Zone the plot is situated. After that the particular location will be counted, as every sector is also divided in sub-sector like A, B, C, D, E, and F. Other factor which will be counted in price appreciation is in which sectors DHA own development projects have been planned. This factor will also play an important role for the price of plot, but in long run basis.

• Top Price Sectors: Sector number 3, 5, 6, and 7
  • Mid Price Sectors: Sector number 2, 4, 8, 9, 10, and 16
  • Low Price Sectors: Sector number 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15

Note: This price variation is based on the time-frame of development of particular sectors, the other factors will be counted in future and the price variation will be different.

Price Calculation

As we saw the market movement for last three years in which market traded as ON money of plots, first of all according to my opinion, now the price will be calculated on Lump Sum Price Method and there will be no ON money factor now. For example 200 Square Yards (J-Category) ON money touched the highest price after the balloting news i.e. PKR 15.5 Lacs.

Buyer have to pay the ON money plus already paid installment by the previous owner and the remaining amount will be paid in installment by the buyer to DHA Karachi as per the payment schedule of the plot. Now it should be counted as one price like according to this ON money, the total price of 200 Square Yards (J-Category) plot is PKR 23,16,000/- (after the payment of all installments). This is just an example. As the price adjustment is due and as mention earlier that it will be depend on particular sector in which plot is located.

For say in the Short-Term Development Sector, the total final price of 200 Square Yards plot will be PKR 25 Lacs. Now at the time of transaction the remaining balance of DHA (whatever it is, according to category of plot) will be deduct from this price. This calculation will applicable for all types of categories and buyer has to pay according to remaining balance.

By this calculation method, price will be settled and it will easy to understand for new buyers, specifically overseas Pakistanis and other buyers from different part of the country.

Price Forecast:

With the help of this calculation method price forecast for mainly three Zones will be as follows. Here we are taking mainly three sizes of plot. One more very important thing after the balloting is that the maximum number of plots are in the size of 500 Square Yards, which is 13274 plots in all categories. Now in any scheme or society market is based on the particular size of category which is available in maximum number and in DHA City Karachi we have major number of plots in 500 Square Yards of size.

Price forecast means that after the balloting price will be settled on these price levels. In the long run, there will be major changes in price according to overall situation of country and particularly, after election effects, will definitely count.

Zone I – Short-Term Development Plan (2012-2015)

• 200 Square Yards. 24 to 28 Lacs
  • 300 Square Yards. 28 to 32 Lacs
  • 500 Square Yards. 40 to 45 Lacs

Zone II – Mid-Term Development Plan (2015-2020)

• 200 Square Yards. 20 to 24 Lacs
  • 300 Square Yards. 23 to 28 Lacs
  • 500 Square Yards. 32 to 40 Lacs

Zone III – Long-Term Development Plan (2020-2030)

• 200 Square Yards. 16 to 20 Lacs
  • 300 Square Yards. 18 to 22 Lacs
  • 500 Square Yards. 27 to 32 Lacs

Note: This price forecast is based on the market trends of other market, the actual price range could vary from this, and this study is entirely according to my personal opinion, and there is no guarantee of any kind for exact price happening.

This is first analysis after the plot number balloting, according to current market there is no news of the any particular price level. We have to follow the market and many other factors will be counted like General Election 2013 and over all Real Estate market of DHA Karachi is also in very positive cycle. This price forecast is only for the just after balloting price and once the market will be settled price could be changed in 3rd and last quarter of 2013. As according to my personal research of Real Estate Decade Cycle, 2014 will be the best year in the history of Real Estate Market of Pakistan, and if it happens in the same way the price range will be completely changed.

Request: Please share your Opinions & Views and please give me your feedback about my point of view for the DCK market and over all Real Estate Research. Thanks!

Note: Mostly files traded in the size of 200, 300 and 500 square yards. It does not mean that other categories are not available, but normally these sizes are traded and are available for sale and people are ready to buy files of these sizes. Other large plot may be allotted in balloting but not available frequently in the market.

This article is written by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. You can get in touch with him at jakvani@gmail.com. Above mention prices are subject to change any time according to their demand and supply, depend on the volatility of the market. And there is no guarantee of any kind of price variation.

Citi Associates – Real Estate Consultancy, Brokerage and Investment Services

1. Anne says:

Hi, can you please let me know the price of 200 yards commercial plot in sector 11 or 12. Also it will be helpful if you can provide the commercial plots prices of other sector as it will ease in comparison.

2. mynameiskhan says:

Hi, How are the things progressing?. What is the latest rate for secotr 9A, 500 sq yds.

Khan

• DHA Today says:

Price will now be calculated on “Lump Sum Price Method” and there will be no ON money factor now. Sector 9-A is in the Mid-Term Development Sector, so 500 Square Yards total amount will be 32 to 40 Lacs.

If you want to sale your plot, kindly get in touch at dha.today@gmail.com

3. khurram says:

300 yards civilian category plot for sale in sector 6D on money demand 21 lac final contact number 03332214701

4. asif says:

Where can one find the sector wise map of DHA city?

5. Asim says:

Hi Mr. Shafi,

Thanks for a great article.

My 300yd plot (#862) is in sector 2C. What will be its current price?. And what is your assessment of the maximum price ceiling that it may touch in next 2-3 yrs?.

6. Faheem says:

Dear Shafi,

Nice to see your great analysis regarding DCK
    Could you please let me know the upcoming DCK phases announcement at super highway or all lands are occupied in phase 9 already balloted plots

Please advice, As far as i know that the more phases is about to announce there in Super highway attached with phase 9, if this happen then more jump will be seen

Awaiting your kind comments on this

Faheem

7. irfan says:

I have a 500 Res J cat in 14C and a 200 Res J is 13A. Can you tell me something about the current market for both properties.

8. Ali says:

I would like to find out the the ON money on plot no 258 (6D)( 1000 Yards)or the total approx price of the plot at this point in time.

Your comments will be more than appreciated.

9. Aurangzeb says:

I have two plots one of 200 sq. yards and another is 300 Sq. Yards but in balloting result both fall in 13 sector which i strongly believe is not fair. They made balloting with respect to CNIC number rather than file number thats why my both plot fall in one sector. I have planned to file against this balloting. If anyone of you is also experiencing the same problem, please share with me.

10. Ali says:

Hi ! Please disregard my previous message. My plot number is 4D 258 (1000yards) . Could you please guide me on the current price of the plot ( on +price) and the futuristic valuation of my plot. Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks

11. Noman Memon says:

Hi

I m Paying for 1000 yards in dha city karachi . How u can see the Map & what u got in balloting ?

12. Mohsin says:

what is the rate for 200 sq J in sector 13A??

13. Furqan says:

Hi .What is the likely price of plot 500 sq yd in sector 7D please guide me on this.

14. Asad says:

Hi i have a plot of 200 yd J-RES in 13C, please advise what should be LUM sum price. I have made payments of around 3 lacs.
    Thanks a lot for ur reply.

Asad

15. Asif says:

Dear shafi
    A nice effort from ur side to update the customer about DCK.I want to sell my price of 500 yards.My plot No is 11 in sector 9A.Please advice me about the price.Regards

16. Badar says:

Hi i have a plot of 500 yd J-RES in 13dD, please advise what should be LUM sum price.

17. Aurangzeb says:

Price Analysis
    I have heard from experienced real estate agent that it is better time to invest in long term investment plan of DHA City Karachi because this project will take around 20 years to mature (He gave me examples of DHA Karachi phase 8, which is still in development stage and it ll takes 10 more years to fully developed).
    I called him to sale my plot in 13 sector and for buying in sector 3,5,6,7 but he advised me that investment in 13 sectors (long term planes) is logical because DHA city karachi will takes 20 years to develop. He told plan short term and midterm plan plots prices ( 3, 5, 6, 7 2, 4, 8, 9, 10, and 16) are temporary and it will be dropped down immediately.

18. Muhammad Asif says:

AoA,

What is the final offer from your side on plot 460 of sector 4A? I’ve seen many replies from DHAToday that there is no ON money now? What does this mean? Does it mean that the upto date cleared file should fall within the given range? or should it mean that one will get the amount quoted by DHAtoday net of all balances in amount?

19. amin says:

Hi, I have a 500 yds plot in DHA City Karachi. Now, once the balloting has been done how I can check the ballot results; in which sec my plot has fall in. Thanks.

20. Dr. Kamran Ahmed. says:

Dear Shafi Sahab! Thanks for your great efforts for the latest updates concerning Progress at DHA City Karachi. On blotting, my 500 yards residential plot, plot number 307, is allotted in Sector 6 A. Can you tell me the future expected outcome about the current location of my plot? Will it be the final result of allotment or location might get change because of some reason, as what I know, is that my plot is in Red zone. When can I expect to see my plot on ground, as in the map it is still the sector which is clear not the plot allotment area?

• Habib says:

I would strongly suggest, do not mention you exact plot number and sector number in the email. I would say very risky. Just mention your sector number, should be fine.

21. Imran says:

Assalam -0-Alikum
    i have two plots one in 6d of 200 sq yrd and other is in 15 c sector of 500 sq yard . please tell me both price . thanks

22. Professor Muhammad Aqil says:

I want to know the price of the following plots:
    1. 500 y staff plot full paid, sector 7 B

2. 500 y staff plot, 20 years installment Secotr 11 A

23. Muhammad Nasir says:

My Plot 300 yards Res has been allotted in Sector 12B. Kindly advise me what should i do?

Thanks.

24. Umair says:

What is the current Lump sum amount of 300 sq yds civilian in sector 4a?

25. nadeem says:

Hello, I have a 500 yds plot in DHA City Karachi.The balloting has been done,but I still don’t know abt the results; in which sec my plot has fall in & how can I check my updates,Thanks.

26. Gamal says:

Hi,

I am interested to buy a commercial 200 yard in phase 8 area Peninsula Commercial Area, around – close to saba avenue…

What is the price range?

27. MR GHULAM NABI says:

Hello, I have a 500 yds plot in DHA City Karachi in sector 31c kindly tell me that what kind of payment shedule for this sector.

28. fawad says:

What will be the price i can get for a 500 yard residential plot in thses sectors :-
    1. Sector 2D
    2. Sector 9D

I need to sell these two plots

29. Amir Ahmed says:

I want to buy 300 sq yard or 500 sq yard Residential Plot in one of the following sector of DHA city 8D or 8C or 9A..kindly quote me the price of both residential and staff plots of both 300 sq yards and 500 sq yards..

30. Prof kamran says:

Dear Brothers,
    I am still waiting for the reply of my last message to buy 200′ plots in sector 3, 6 and 9. I will be grateful.

31. SHAHZAD NAZIR says:

i have two plot
    1- 200 yard in sector 14- 20 year installment
    2- 300 yard in sector 13- staff plot

pls tell me the latest prices of these plot i want to sale immediately.

32. BS says:

Any offer for a 200sq J cat. in sector 4E?

33. Faisal says:

I need to know in which zone is sector 9D in J category and secondly what is the value of the plot as I need to sell extremely urgent.

34. Ahmed bilal says:

Aslomalukm
    can anyone let me know from where can i get the map of DHA City Khi???
    i have my plot no but want to see it on map.
    can anyone just let me know from where i can get that.
    thnx

35. Gamal says:

Anyone interested to sell in Zone 1 and 2. Please email me the price and contact details on sga55124@gmail.com

36. polt no j-1793 sector 6d 200 yd 250lac paid ,confirm market current price.

37. amjad says:

can somebody give me an offer for a 500 yards plot in sector 6A in army category?

38. Hello, I have a 500 yds plot in DHA City Karachi.The balloting has been done,but I still don’t know about the results; in which sector my plot has fall in & how can I check my updates,Thanks.

39. Assalamu-Alikum

Dear Nadeem, kindly check your email. Thanks!

Ali Raza Shaikh
    0321-8793654
    CITI Asscociates

40. Waqar says:

I am interested in 200 Yrd commercial plot .Are they traded in the market and what would be on money for different sector or CBD

41. farzana says:

hi! i am interested in selling my 500 sqy reseidential plot category I in sector 14C. need offer price.

42. tahir says:

I have a plot of 300 yards residential in sector 4B installment paid till june 2013, what will be the approximate selling price.

43. Abid Raza says:

please let me know the selling price of residential plot of 200 sq.yds. situated in Sector 9C of DHA City karachi

44. Roomi says:

i’ve 2xplots 500yards (Army category) 4D , 300 yards 15B , interested in selling both , quote price on fixer141@gmail.com . thanks my ask is 0.85m , valid upto 30 september 2013.

45. shahzad nazir says:

i have two plot
    1- 200 yard in sector 14- 20 year installment
    2- 300 yard in sector 13- staff plot

demand for
    200 yard= 35 lac
    300 yard= 50 lac

46. Naqvi says:

What is the the price of plot no. 380 7D

47. Imran says:

Mr. Naqvi, price is your demand. Please put up what is needed?

48. Malik says:

Chance Deal
    For Sale
    500 yards :14C Cvilian . Demand 22 Lac, 30 days, 5 lac down payment,
    200 yards , CBD Commercial. Demand 65 Lac, 30 days, 15 lac down payment.
    FINAL.
    o322-8064444

49. erfan says:

Anyone who wants to sell plot in short or medium term sector, My Lum Sum offer is

10 lac for 200 yards
    13 lac for 300 yards

Contact ME with mobile number: rizwandolphin@gmail.com

50. Omer says:

Hi DHA Today Team,
    could you let me know when will DCK conduct new balloting for the remaining plots.

51. Ali says:

Hi

I am interetsed in 2 plot of 200 yrds in sector 2 ,4,6,8,9 if any one willing to sale his plot please contact with me with his final demand (On money + paid amount) my details are as follows
    Ali
    00971558801975
    sar_282@yahoo.com

52. Imran says:

AOA…it is obvious from Google maps that the development work 8s going on only in sector 2 ,3 ,5 and 7….can anybody tell me when dha will release sector 2 map like 3,5 and 7..also any review about sector 2 D?