Get DHA Karachi & DHA City Karachi Latest News on Your WhatsApp!

get-dha-karachi-dha-city-karachi-latest-news-on-your-whatsapp

In order to make correct investment decisions, one requires accurate information and that too within advantageous time frame. Now you can keep updated on all the development and new project launch news at your own time and place convenience by subscribing to our regular WhatsApp Updates.

Now you shall never miss a fabulous investment opportunity skip by you unnoticed.

Send WhatsApp text message with your Name and Country to +923218793654 to get Yourself, Your Friends and Relatives added to highly useful and popular DHA Karachi and DHA City Karachi WhatsApp Groups.

Note: Make sure you save +923218793654 on your mobile phone. It’s Important!

1. Ashraf says:

Thanks for an update. Just wondering the price hasn’t touch the peak price of last year yet, such as 1ooo plot in 7c reached to 250lac. I have watched your video few months back in regards to the price went down 30% because of Govt tax and as things will settle the price will go up. Could you please let me know whether Tax matter has been finalized or not yet and do I have to pay tax if I sell my plot, I have been paying my installment on time, please also include your commission. Thanks and best regards
    Ashraf

2. Syed Tasweer Hasan says:

DCK latest prices

3. I think, DHA City’s persisting plot price Freeze, can be alleviated to at least the 2015-16 level, if possession of plots [especially in Sector 3, now ready for construction] is handed over to plot owners and construction axctivities are started as in case of DCK Farm houses …

4. I think, DHA City’s persisting plot price Freeze, can be alleviated to at least the 2015-16 level, if possession of plots [especially in Sector 3, now ready for construction] is handed over to plot owners and construction activities are started as in case of DCK Farm houses …

• Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi
      so please contact with us , we are here to give better services with pleasure.

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

5. i have 200 yard plot in DHA city Karachi B-8652 sector in want sell now what the price i can get it

6. have 200 yard plot in DHA city Karachi B-8652 sector in want sell now what the price i can get it

• Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi
      so please contact with us , we are here to give better services with pleasure.

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

7. Muhammad Ahmed Shamsi says:

kindly update current prices of dha city residential 300 and 500sq/yds

8. munir says:

Market is going down very much…What’s the future in next 1-2 months ..When it will recover …

9. Beenish Moghal says:

Hello im writing in regards to the registration fees for the 125yard plot. There is two different banking information 1-on the forum
    2nd for overseas pakistanis in which there is the bank details are different which are on the form

please clarify this which bank information will be used to send $80 for registration

10. riaz ahmed akbani says:

good schemes

11. Mubasher Hasan says:

I have 125 Sq yd plot in sector 14B in DHA City Karachi and want to sell. Any one interested????

12. Hussain says:

@Mubasher : tell me your demand please ?

13. Nafees Ahmed says:

Any one please let me know the balloting date for new registration. And what will be the schedule of payment?

14. Imran Ahmed Khan says:

Any one please let me know the balloting date for new registration for Defence City Karachi (DCK).

15. Rashid Karachi says:

I have 300sqd plot in sector 15B and want to sale any one interested

16. Hayyan Mustafa says:

Where to find balloting results list of 14 June 2017.

• Fazal subhan says:

Your application against CNIC 4240132725629 for 125 Sq Yds Residential Plot has been received and included in Ballot. Please note Registration No 11170429-7364 for reference.

17. Noreen Noor says:

I want to know the ballot results of dhacity karachi, 2017 . from where I can get the list?

18. Noreen Noor says:

I want to know the ballot results of dhacity karachi, 14th june, 2017 . from where I can get the list?

19. Noreen Noor says:

Plz send the list of ballot result of dhacity, karachi which are announced on 14th June, 2017

20. Ali Naqvi says:

Where to find balloting result

21. Wants to sell my 200 yard plot in 6d demand is one koka says:

Demand is one koka

22. Younis says:

1 X 500 yard got in ballot on 14 june 2017.Got to sell if good return offered.

Contact 03239428691/03024434759

23. Rafiq says:

Pleas let me the price of 500 new . Dha city

24. Mian G says:

I have a 1000SqY plot for sale. i got in balloting couple of weeks ago

25. Monarchal says:

I want to sell the file of 1000 sqy plot in DHA city. Please contact for more information if you are interested.

0113066205731

26. Asif says:

Sir I have DCK 500 yards Res New ballot file for sale and required reasonable price please.
    Whatsapp or call

27. Farhan says:

I have 300sqd plot in sector 2A and want to sale any one interested. 5 installment remaining but I will pay before sell.
    My demand is 120 lac.

• Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi
      and Dha multan so please contact with us , we are here to give better services with pleasure.

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

28. Ali says:

Any one can tell me phase 1 DCK file prices.

• Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

29. Col Amjad Malik says:

i want to sell my 500 yds Army plot in Sector 3 Sub secto A , please no brokers just serious buyers . Price is reasonable. Contact me on email.

30. Col Amjad Malik says:

500 yds army plot for sale , only serious buyers Plot in Red Zone Sector 3 Subsector A. DCK khi.

• Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

31. Raza says:

Dck price of 125 sqyd plot Sec 14 B ?

• #arifsb if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

32. i am interest to buy one pilot in DHA karachi.so please can you give me all information.

33. Dear.
    i am interrelated to buy one pilot in DHA in Karachi please can you give me all information.

• Dear sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

34. Arif Ali says:

I have a polt 125 sqy

35. Arif Ali says:

I have a polt 125 sqy dha karchi sector 14b I want to sell plese give me information

• #arifsb if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi

syed shahab ali
      citi associates
      0320-8299106

36. Dear Sir, if you have any query regarding DHA city Karachi
    so please contact with us , we are here to give better services with pleasure.

syed shahab ali
    citi associates
    0320-8299106

37. Ashfaq says:

Plz can anyone tell me where can i find the balloting results for dha city karachi on 14 june 2017. Thanks