Get DHA Karachi & DHA City Karachi Latest News on Your WhatsApp!

get-dha-karachi-dha-city-karachi-latest-news-on-your-whatsapp

In order to make correct investment decisions, one requires accurate information and that too within advantageous time frame. Now you can keep updated on all the development and new project launch news at your own time and place convenience by subscribing to our regular WhatsApp Updates.

Now you shall never miss a fabulous investment opportunity skip by you unnoticed.

Send WhatsApp text message with your Name and Country to +923218793654 to get Yourself, Your Friends and Relatives added to highly useful and popular DHA Karachi and DHA City Karachi WhatsApp Groups.

Note: Make sure you save +923218793654 on your mobile phone. It’s Important!

1. Ashraf says:

Thanks for an update. Just wondering the price hasn’t touch the peak price of last year yet, such as 1ooo plot in 7c reached to 250lac. I have watched your video few months back in regards to the price went down 30% because of Govt tax and as things will settle the price will go up. Could you please let me know whether Tax matter has been finalized or not yet and do I have to pay tax if I sell my plot, I have been paying my installment on time, please also include your commission. Thanks and best regards
    Ashraf

2. Syed Tasweer Hasan says:

DCK latest prices

3. I think, DHA City’s persisting plot price Freeze, can be alleviated to at least the 2015-16 level, if possession of plots [especially in Sector 3, now ready for construction] is handed over to plot owners and construction axctivities are started as in case of DCK Farm houses …

4. I think, DHA City’s persisting plot price Freeze, can be alleviated to at least the 2015-16 level, if possession of plots [especially in Sector 3, now ready for construction] is handed over to plot owners and construction activities are started as in case of DCK Farm houses …

5. i have 200 yard plot in DHA city Karachi B-8652 sector in want sell now what the price i can get it

6. have 200 yard plot in DHA city Karachi B-8652 sector in want sell now what the price i can get it

7. Muhammad Ahmed Shamsi says:

kindly update current prices of dha city residential 300 and 500sq/yds

8. munir says:

Market is going down very much…What’s the future in next 1-2 months ..When it will recover …

9. Beenish Moghal says:

Hello im writing in regards to the registration fees for the 125yard plot. There is two different banking information 1-on the forum
    2nd for overseas pakistanis in which there is the bank details are different which are on the form

please clarify this which bank information will be used to send $80 for registration

10. riaz ahmed akbani says:

good schemes

11. Mubasher Hasan says:

I have 125 Sq yd plot in sector 14B in DHA City Karachi and want to sell. Any one interested????

12. Hussain says:

@Mubasher : tell me your demand please ?

13. Nafees Ahmed says:

Any one please let me know the balloting date for new registration. And what will be the schedule of payment?

14. Imran Ahmed Khan says:

Any one please let me know the balloting date for new registration for Defence City Karachi (DCK).

15. Rashid Karachi says:

I have 300sqd plot in sector 15B and want to sale any one interested

16. Hayyan Mustafa says:

Where to find balloting results list of 14 June 2017.

• Fazal subhan says:

Your application against CNIC 4240132725629 for 125 Sq Yds Residential Plot has been received and included in Ballot. Please note Registration No 11170429-7364 for reference.

17. Noreen Noor says:

I want to know the ballot results of dhacity karachi, 2017 . from where I can get the list?

18. Noreen Noor says:

I want to know the ballot results of dhacity karachi, 14th june, 2017 . from where I can get the list?

19. Noreen Noor says:

Plz send the list of ballot result of dhacity, karachi which are announced on 14th June, 2017

20. Ali Naqvi says:

Where to find balloting result