Get Your ARY Laguna Booking/Registration Forms!

A crystal clear future in a luxurious dream home awaits you and your family at ARY Laguna DHA City. Introducing Pakistan’s first-ever made man made lagoon & waterside community.

Yes, this is Karachi. For the first time in Pakistan, ARYLagunaDHACity is bringing a crystal clear booking process – with a fully secure application form, we prevent any kind of data mishandling and duplication so your journey to book your dream house is seamless and crystal clear.

Booking forms available from November 17th, 2020.

For Booking and details
Call Now! +92-304-111-2484

For High Definition Video! Please Click Here

1. Ashique Ali says:

Need application form for registration Email or whatsp 03335358132

Ashique Ali

• Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well in health.

This is Jawaid Ali and I deal in DHA City, DHA, Bahria Town Karachi, Gwadar Golf City and ASF City. Kindly share your whatsApp contact details in order to get latest updates about prices, latest development status and upcoming projects. We have very good investment opportunities of Buying/Selling both our all work is client based.

For further Sale/Purchase/Assessment of Bahria Town Karachi Property/Gwadar/DHA/DHA City/ASF City and other updates kindly provide your WhatsApp contact details.
      OR
      Contact @ +923208299002

For further details:-
      Jawaid Ali (Property Consultant)
      (Authorized Dealer of ASF City & Gwadar Golf City – Pak China Enclave)
      +923208299002
      CITI Associates Suite no. 6 & 7, 1st Floor, Block-A Hamilton Courts Complex, Block 7, Main Clifton Road, Karachi.

• A.Sheikh says:

Please provide your email address so we can request form.

• Zeeshan Sultan says:

Good Morning.
      I need ARY Laguna registration Form and details, kindly mail me same.

Look Forward to hearing from you soon.
      Mir Zeeshan Sultan

• Kamran siddiqui says:

Please help need the registration form advise

2. dileep says:

hello..
    I am interested to book in laguna project 3..4 BHK or penthouse..
    I am living in dubai.. how to process?

regards

dr dileep

• Jawaid Ali says:

Current Registration is under process and its cost is PKR 16,500/- if you are in Karachi visit our office with documents of

2 CNIC Copies of Applicant
      2 Passport Size Photographs
      1 Next of Kin/Nominee CNIC Copy

with amount of Rs 16,500/- (Cheque, Cash or Pay Order)

If you are not in Karachi you whatsapp the details we will process it InshAllah as for booking Applicant presence is not necessary.

Contact @ +923208299002

For further details:-

Jawaid Ali (Property Consultant)
      (Authorized Dealer of ASF City & Gwadar Golf City – Pak China Enclave)
      +923208299002

• Shehrayar says:

Hello
      I am interested to book in Laguna project 3.4 Dha or penthouse.
      I am living in Peshawar.
      How to process .

Shehryar

3. Jawaid Ali says:

Please call at 03208299002 for complete procedure and all answers to your queries or visit our office for ARY Laguna DHA City Sector 1 Registration Booking.

1st Step is to register yourself in ARY Laguna 16,500 which is standard for every product and after that successfully done then you can select next step in which you want to book apartment/villa/shop etc.

2 CNIC Copies of Applicant
    2 Passport Size Photographs of Applicant
    1 Nominee/Next of Kin CNIC

PKR 16,500/- is the registration amount in case if you are unsuccessful in balloting then 10,000 amount is refundable.

once they reach the bench mark they will stop registering and announce balloting date

16,500 now for registration form once successfully done then next step which is necessary and standard for every product like apartment/villa/shop which will be booked after getting success in balloting

Its Location is in Sector 1 DHA City in which there is
    Farm House
    Askari 6
    ARY Laguna

OR
    Contact @ +923208299002

For further details:-
    Jawaid Ali (Property Consultant)
    (Authorized Dealer of ASF City & Gwadar Golf City – Pak China Enclave)

+923208299002

Bahria Town Karachi Site Office: 142-143B, Jakvani Midway Tower, Midway Commercial, Block-B, Bahria Town Karachi

4. Jalal Ahmad Shaikh says:

Please send me the REGISTRATION FORM of ARY. LAGUNA – DHA CITY, KARACHI.

5. Nouman Janjua says:

From where can I get the form online? can you please share the website link.

6. FARHAT RIAZ KHOKHAR says:

HOUSING PROJECT DHA CITY

7. m.riaz says:

assalmoalaikum sir whatsapp no :03478665560 i wanna know the price of form and want to take some informations about “ARY LAGUNA” thanks

8. m.riaz says:

9. Ali Malick says:

We are after the registration form if you could forward us one ! Thank you

10. Maqsood Tahir says:

Hi am looking for a apartment to book in ARY Laguma

11. Attaullah Awan says:

Hi.
    Can i ask from where i get the ARY Laguna form online. can u send me the website link pl

12. I wanna parchase singal bed room flat

13. Syed mohammad anis says:

Dear

Any one can guide me how can I book online form

14. junaid yousif says:

i need registration form

15. Ashfaque Ahmed says:

I wanna 125 yards plot. Kindly send me Registration Form.

16. Muhammad Rashid says:

Pl send form and payment details
    M.Rashid

• Saad Ashraf says:

Please call at 03208299004 for complete procedure and all answers to your queries or visit our office for ARY Laguna DHA City Sector 1 Registration Booking.

2 CNIC Copies of Applicant
      1 Nominee/Next of Kin CNIC

For further details:-
      Saad Ashraf
      +923208299004

17. Sajjad Ali says:

i need booking form kindly share it by my email or whatsapp number
    dahraaj@gmail.com
    +923003215804

18. Rabia afzal says:

I need foam and other details plz

19. Muhammad Aqeel Abbasi says:

Dear Sir
    Please share form and payment details by email or whatsApp.

Regrad

Muhammad Aqeel Abbasi

Cell No 00966594565256/ whatsApp is also on the same number.

20. Saifullah says:

I need form and other details plz

21. SHAHID PERVAIZ says:

PLEASE INFORM IF YOU CAN SEND ME FARM TO APPLY OR
    IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN NOMINATED BANKS PLEASE INFORM
    ME BY RETURN MAIL. MY PHONE & WATSUP NO. 03004370985
    OK I AM WAITING FOR REPLY. THANKS

24. Nazir Ahmed says:

Dear,

I would like to have a registration form please guide how to avail it. If I can get details of installment would be appreciated.

25. Muhammad Masood says:

I wish to apply for 2 bed rooms apartment. How can I get the online form. Plz guide
    Regards and best wishes

26. IQBAL AHMED NAQVI SYED says:

I NEED THE PLOT FOR 300 SQ YARD,LET ME KNOW IN DETAILS BY EMAIL THX

27. Khurram Danyal says:

Kindly send me booking form for 10 marla plot & 2 bed apartment including payment plans.

Cell # 0300 4412349

28. Qazi Jawed Hussain says:

Sir,
    I need booking form please

29. kashan manzar says: