‘Golf Resort’ Coming Soon in DHA City Karachi (DCK)

'Golf Resort' Coming Soon in DHA City Karachi

DHA City Karachi (DCK) offers a natural landscape with semi hilly terrain, depressions, natural valleys, flat ground and is sprinkled with natural springs and underground water in abundance. DCK will develop the land according to the contemporary trends of town planning to make it the most sought-after stretch of residential estate, and a land of new beginnings for the future.

DHA City Karachi now plans to launch the Golf Resort soon. DCK Golf Resort will be your home away from home with a world class style, luxury and service. A place where guests will enjoy a pleasant, comfortable and memorable stay along with many thrilling and exciting facilities at the resort. Live the Dream!

If you are looking to buy or sell plots in DHA City Karachi,
then contact CITI Associates or email at citiassociates.dck@gmail.com

1. Athar says:

Aoa. When is it going to be launched any details

2. Amir says:

I am unable to understand as recently i come to know Dck Is going to liveable by 2018.
    Now with your present advertisement which is still reflecting liveableby 2016.
    Pls clarify when actually DCK is going to be liveable.

3. Muhammad says:

Week point of Karachi-ites Fool Proof Security this logo increases the peace of mind in future residents of DCK-DHA good job by DCK-DHA

4. Tahir says:

Golf course without inhabitants? What is the timeframe

5. Hammad Hassan says:

Hi DHA Admin,

I have 200 Sq.yard plot in 9-C at my wife name, recently she get phone calls from Estate Agents and they claim they are DHA authorized dealers and that value of this plot is 7 lac only.
    they name themself Kashif from DHAFR associates, my question is how they get our number? and plot number?
    It looks to me its unsafe investment where our numbers and records are displayed to every one 🙁
    please investigate this matter asap

Hammad Hassan

• Aziz says:

ASA Hammad;
      That is too bad. You should calling DHA. Did you call any estate agent for selling the file?
      BTW, in case you want to sell the property what is your demand and amount outstanding to DHA?

Salam

• aziz says:

ASA Hammad;

Salam

• Hammad Hassan says:

Aziz, i dont want to sell. These guys got my number i dont know from where.
        when i contact DHA-FR Associate then they say, they got my wife number from DHA Karachi records. Its very sad to see these kind of people calling people, its very unethical

6. Jawed Khan, Houston, USA says:

In order to keep adequate checks and controls and transparency, all land and real estate records must be available online to Public except phone number and email address of the owner.
    In the US and real estate and tax record is online. Real estate record in the US is maintained by each country clerk office of each state.
    We do not have British era “Patwari”, “Registrar” or “Muktiarkar”. They were created over 150 years ago by British. Now, things have been changed.
    DHA is doing right thing to make things transparent and making effective use of technology. But I strongly believe they should never give phone number or email of the owner to anyone.

7. Hammad Hassan says:

I think all if they call me again, i will need to contact DHA office directly 🙁

8. Masroor ahmed says:

Hi DHA Admin,

I have 200 Sq.yard plot in 9-C at my name, recently she get phone calls from Estate Agents and they claim they are DHA authorized dealers and that value of this plot is 7 lac only.
    they name themself Sheik Faisal from pioneer associates, my question is how they get our number? and plot number?
    please investigate this matter asap

Masroor Ahmed

9. MOHAMMED ANWAR says:

I AM AN INVESTOR AND WANT TO BUY FEW PLOT OF 200, 500 YARDS IN GOOD
    SECTORS OF DHA CITY KARACHI. CASH READY. ANY ONE SELLING HIS PLOT WITH
    LOW ON MONEY WILL BE PREFERRED.
    REGARDS
    ANWAR
    SKYPE: fairman786
    ajmanproperties786@yahoo.com

10. MOHAMMED ANWAR says:

BEING INVESTOR WANTS TO BUY FEW PLOTS IN DHA CITY KARACHI.
    CASH READY FOR LOW ON MONEY PLOTS. PLEASE CONTACT.
    ANWAR