Members of DCK who were allotted membership with effect from 1st January 2010 are informed that their membership is expiring on 31st December 2014, therefore, they are required to get their membership re-newed as soon as possible. The effective date shall be the date of membership.
Members of DHA City Karachi (DCK) are required to update their membership record on occurrence of changes, like change of address, updation of family record, change of signatures, change of name, CNIC and change in facial appearance by providing latest photographs. The membership is allotted for a period of five years, thereafter, re-newal is required for next five years.
Contact CITI Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the complete facility through the DHA City Karachi (DCK) Membership Renewal process.
- Application for re-newal of membership duly signed by the member.
- 2x latest photographs passport size. Not more than 6 months old & Serving Armed Forces Officers, in-uniform. (Attested)
- 2x Photocopies of CNIC/POC/NICOP. (as applicable) Attested
- Latest present postal & permanent address.
- Application for change of address. (If applicable)
- Detail of legal heirs/family members.
- 1x latest photograph (Passport size) of living family members. (Attested)
- 1x copy of CNIC/NICOP/POC/Passport of over 18 years living family members. (Attested)
- Change in marital status, addition /amendment of name & Change/addition/amendment of Father/Husband name. Application/Documentary Proof Required. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of service card/Release/Retirement Order for Armed Forces & Registered in Cat ‘A’. (Attested)
- Photocopy of Computerized (NADRA) Form-B & NICOP/POC/Passport for children under 18 years. (Attested)
- The members to submit above said documents through post or deposit by hand in DHA Karachi under an application, duly signed by the member.
- In case of deposit of documents by hand at Main Reception Counter, please collect renewal token from DCK Counter and visit DCK T&R Office alongwith original valid CNIC, NICOP, POC, Passport (as applicable) & DCK Membership Card for digital photograph & biometrics impression.
Five Year Renewal Fee:
- “A” – Armed Forces (including Defence Paid Civilians): Rs. 2,000/-
- “C” – Legal Heir/Hiba/Gift: Rs. 1,500/-
- “B” – Civilian: Rs. 4,000/-
- “D” – DHA Staff: Rs. 1,500/-
- “B” – Spouse of Defence Forces Officers: Rs. 1,500/-
- “DS” – DHA Employees: Rs. 1,500/-
- “B” – Widows of Defence Forces Officers / Shuhdas: Rs. 1,000/-
- “S” – Special Allotment: Rs. 1,500/-
- “B” – Corporate Bodies: Rs. 15,000/-
- “KPTS” – KPT Officials: Rs. 1,500/-
- “B” – Foreigners / POC Holders: Rs. 30,000/-
- “E-1” – JCOs / Solders (Temporary): Rs. 1,000/-
- “E-2” – JCOs / Solders (Permanent): Rs. 1,000/-
- “BS” – Sindh Govt Officials: Rs. 1,500/-
Same Day Renewal Fee – Rs. 2,000/-