How To Make Your DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Installments Payment Online

How To Make Your DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Installments Online

DHA Karachi now introduces Online Payment System for the DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot owners. Now, you can verify your plot payments and pay your installments online through DHA Karachi website.

How To Make Your DHA City Karachi (DCK) Plot Installments Payment Online

Payments are Subject to confirmation of credit in DHA City Accounts. Overdue installments are shown in red. 12% p.a. (16% w.e.f 01 Oct 2015) surcharge will be levied on late payment of installments. 10% Discount is available on lump sum payment. Please contact DHA City Finance Directorate for calculation of lump sum amount.

DHA City Karachi (DCK) – Complete Payment Schedule Guide

1. Dr Muddassir says:

I have paid my installment for the time ending 30 June, 2015 at Askari Commercial Bank Ltd Chaklala Scheme – III, Rawalpindi deposit slip No. 092313 dated 01 June, 2015. I have talked with Accounts Section of DCK several times and they said that within ten working days the payments should be indicated on the DCK website, its 25 June, 2015 and I couldn’t find the payment verification on DCK website.
    Kindly advise on the subject

• AA says:

Dear,
      First confirm from DHA City over a phone and ask they have received your payment? if they, then no need to panic, sometimes payment reflect late on website/online. same happened to me and they said don’t worry it will reflect sooner or later as they have received amount.

2. naseer khan says:

AA
    I LIVE IN CANADA AND I HAVE ONE PLOT I dha city so could you tell me how i can pay my instalment from Canada?And this plot is not under overseas block

3. Syed says:

overseas members can pay their installment through online payment system in dollars or not

4. MUHAMMAD JAFFER says:

AOA,
    very recently i have shifted to maldives,till march 2015 i paid the installment regularly, here HBL is here but no online payment system, so what option we have to pay our installment regularly from Maldives
    waiting for reply
    DR.M.jaffer Merchant

5. lt col syed masood ali,retd says:

I cleared all my dues till date,but your record shows that 2nd and 20th installment is due which is not correct.I have bank receipt with me.Please reconcile and let me know course of action at my end

6. lt col syed masood ali,retd says:

I have cleared my all dues till date,but your record shows that 2nd and 20th installment is due which is not correct.I have bank receipt with me,please reconcile.

7. LT COL UMAR KAMAL AFRIDI says:

kindly verify RCPT NO 48511 & RCPT NO 32943 PKR 74250 RCPT DT 6 AUG 2013 further received confirmation vide mobile msg on 6 AUG 2013 dated 27 Sep 2013. I want to pay my dues till Dec 2015, so please let me know how much I have to pay. regards

8. SHIRAZ says:

HI EVERY ONE I AM LOOKING A PLOT DHA CITY PHASE 9. ANY ONE HAVE AVILIBLE CONTACT ME ON MY .MAIL SILVERSHELLLEATHER@HOTMAIL.COM