Imtiaz Super Market Coming To Defence

Imtiaz Super Market Coming To Defence - DHA Clifton  Karachi

Imtiaz Super Market, the one of the Karachi’s Super Market trend setters are now coming to facilitate the residents of DHA Karachi & Clifton. The fourth Imtiaz Super Market is now opening on 22nd February 2013 at the confluence of KPT Interchange and Khayaban-e-Ittehad.

Imtiaz, a venture of Mr.Hakim Khan Abbasi stepped on ground in the year 1955. His initial step was to start a small store which contained general items of day to day use. Later Mr.Imtiaz Hussain joined in and dreamt of making Imtiaz Super Store, a store which would help make peoples live better. He had a vision, a vision of not making his business big but to serve people; a vision of not making profits but helping people save money; a vision to strive and conquer with love.

Update: Click here to view the pictures of the Opening of Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1. shahid iqbal says:

Very good

2. Danish Mirza says:

as salaam

3. Danish Mirza says:

Asalaamo alikum sir my name is danish i m worked bhoja air as a store asstent konw i m gob less plz giive me chance to work imtiaz super market my number is 03002201281

4. Salman Khan says:

Asalaamo alikum sir my name is salman khan i m worked Graphics Designer i m job less plz giive me chance to work imtiaz super market my number is +92-315-2625743

SALMAN KHAN

5. M. Yaseen Arain says:

Dear Sir,
    its difficult to contact imtiaz super market for any quarry on phone and net as wel coz website is not updated.
    overall store at DHA is great by all means i.e stocking and services both.
    best wishes for IMTIAZ SUPER MARKET

6. azhar shah says:

Dear sir,

assalaamo alaikum sir my name is Azhar shah cell no. 03123538064, i went to your bahadurabab branch for imtiaz card, i was also meet to Mr, Imtiaz sir, he tell me that your card send to on your home address, but I still waiting for card, I am working in auto mobile company as a assistant manager.
    please issue me my card as soon as possible,

Azhar Hussain Shah
    NIC # 13503-0673133-3
    cell no. 03123538064
    Home add. House no, 19 street no. 1 sector D Qayyumabad karachi

7. SMA Rizvi says:

AoA,

Is there any plan to launch 5th Store in Gulshan-e-Iqbal??

Gulshan-e-Iqbal is perhaps the biggest market covering Malir, Shah Faisal, Super highway, national Highway, Gulshan-e-Mehmar and to many areas….
    That why Gulshan have many super store more than any area…
    Namely,
    Metro
    Makro
    Bin Hashim
    Move and Pick
    Eastern Super Market
    and many more….

Rashid Minhas road will be the ideal location…

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

SMA Rizvi

8. adnan says:

dear sir I cant understand your stor policy. some staff stop me entrance gate thay calld your r not member off this stor so you r not shopping in this store its a dha branch sir please its not fair I’m not member of imtiaz super store so I can’t shopping here why
    my name is adnan and my cell no is 03152796440

9. nisar ali says:

Asalaamo alikum sir my name is nisar ali i m worked tawakal store waterpump asstent know i m job less plz giive me chance to work imtiaz super market my number is 03003564645

10. muhammad ali shaikh says:

Sir,

I would like ask about the last balloting for car. I have purchased more than Rs. 5000/ and above three times and received slips of Imtiaz DHA shopping Mall but no knowledge about the balloting. kindly may be provided list of balloting for knowledge.

Thanks,

11. Daniyal Khan says:

i need to work for you as a good employer at your new branch .
    cell# 0345-8225772