Imtiaz Super Market – Super Saving with Super Ramadhan Packages!

Imtiaz Super Market, one of the Karachi’s Super Market trend setters have now announced the “Super Saving with Super Ramadhan Packages”. Imtiaz Super Market recently opened it’s 4th Branch at the confluence of KPT Interchange and Khayaban-e-Ittehad.

Imtiaz Super Market vision of not making his business big but to serve people; a vision of not making profits but helping people save money; a vision to strive and conquer with love.

Imtiaz Super Market (DHA Karachi) - Super Saving with Super Ramadhan Packages!

1. abdul sattar says:

how ican order for ramzan package and what time u will taketo deliver iam in gukistan e jauhar block 14.

2. abdul sattar says:

3. muhammad amin says:

assalam o alikum
    sir imtiaz mae koi job k leye jaga hai.
    mujhe 4 year ka experence hai textile mae data entry or export ki kafi chze janta hu’
    plz reply
    my number 03123506334

4. rahim uddin says:

assalam o alaikum sir i need a job plz contact me 03472433900 5year exprince as a garments field as a sales man plzzzzzzzzzzz contact m

5. ammara tariq says:

assalam o alaikum..sir i just wanted to have an idea that how much do i need to pay to buy a small space slot in the bakery section of imtiaz super market..i have a delicious recipe and i want to introduce it through ISM.. i dont know the procedure..please provide me with the contact number to talk about the details. thank you..

6. naveed says:

salam
    i am deaf….
    i working balloon and gift packing toffee with toy..
    i wil give balloon u ?… reply me

7. naveed says:

salam..
    my is name naveed and i am deaf..
    i want get job find pleasa u help me job.. and i working computer i know 90%

8. Srk says:

My name is Shoaib . Can u deliver me 1059 Ramadan package at least 08 at my home. Add is adjacent to shamama shadi Hall beside jauhar inn gulistan e jauhar block one.karaci.
    Shoaib