[Jobs] Requirement of Teaching Faculty at DHA Karachi

[Jobs] Requirement of Teaching Faculty at DHA Karachi

Applications of experienced / fresh candidates (male / female) are invited for following subject of cambridge and matric streams.

• English
  • Urdu
  • Pakistan Studies
  • Political Science
  • Fine Arts
  • PTI Male / Female
  • Physics
  • Maths & Add Maths
  • Social Studies
  • Computers
  • Maths & Science Teachers Junior Section (English Medium)
  • English, Social Studies & Science Teachers Junior Section (English Medium)

For Eligibility Qualification, Experience please click here

For Prescribed Application Form please click here

Send Prescribed Application Form by post or personally at the address given below along-with copy of CNIC and recent passport size photographs by 10-May-2014.

DHA Education Directorate
Pakistan Defence Officers Housing Authority
Street – 3, Off Kh-e-Rahat, Phase – VI, DHA, Karachi
Telephone : 35341649, 35346625

1. Asifatanveer says:

Asifa tanveer

————–
    House no 1240 4th floor Right porstion Abdul khaliq Allah wala town korangi craing karachi
    call no -0313-8053898,0312-2084872
    Objective
    ————-
    To seek a suitable position in your esteemed organization in which may utiluze my potential knowlege and field experience with an opportunity of career growth.
    Education
    —————–
    M.A Islamic studies (//) Division B. Z. U Multan
    B.ED (//) Division A .I.O.U.Islamabad
    B.A(1)Division B.Z.U.Multan
    F.A(|)DivisionD.G.Khan
    Matric Science (||) G.G.H.School Ali pur D. G. Khan
    Experience
    —————
    Two years experience of teaching in s j public school quamabad karachi
    Three years experience for teach in Rashid girls high school ali pur
    One year experience for teach in Bissmilallah public school ali pur Panjob
    Personal information
    —————
    Name- Asifa tanveer
    Father,s name-Zawer Hussain
    Date of birth.03,03,1984
    Religion- Islam
    N IC no -32301-4727183-6
    Nationality-Pakistani
    Marital stalus-Married
    call no 0313-
    8053898,0312-2084872

2. asimzaman says:

sir my name is asimzaman i done the mba from awkum in hr . if u have any vacant according to the above post please call on this cell no 0333-8805962

3. To prove as a professional artist as I have few years theoretical & practical experience in all type of artisting fields with new techniques and as a professional I keep getting knowledge about all needs of my profession and always try to update myself to get my future goal to be a professional artist on top level.

4. I am Hafiz Muhammad Shoaib says:

I am Hafiz muhammad Shoaib. I am Hafiz e Quran and I want to get a position here for teaching Quran e kareem with (qawaid and tajweed) and doing B.s media sciences,if u have any vacant for the position I mentioned ,then call me at :03222757531

5. ammarah waheed says:

Assalamoalaikum
    I m a montessori trained, having three years experience in starlinks school (montrssori section),did my matriculation from DA Model High School phase 4, and graduate from Karachi University.
    I also work as an internee in DA SKBZ College(pre primary), I can confidently teach all subjects in primary section too,
    If u have any vacancy, kindly cntact me

6. ammarah waheed says:

My contact number

7. ASMA says:

my name is Omme Asma I have submitted my PhD thesis to the Board of Advance Studies, University of Karachi. i have Masters degree in Political Science.
    If you give me a chance I will try to prove myself as an asset for any organization through hard work and dedication. I am willing to accept new challenges to meet the deadlines of the institution.

8. Assalam o Alaikum
    I have passed M.Sc in pure Statistics from University of karachi 2012. I am searching a reputed job for teaching faculty so kindly inform me as it possible according to my qualification to prove my self. I am dedicated and hardworking personality as such.

9. uzma says:

Father’s name Muhammad Siddique Religion Islam NIC NO 42101-5418774-2 Nationality Pakistani Cell No 03333901738 /

10. falak noor says:

Asalam-o-alaikum,

i cant access application form, how can i get???

11. Asim Masood says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    AOA,

Kindly note that Me and my wife have applied for the job of teacher in SKBZ phase 6 on dtd : 13-04-2015 3:00 pm to Mr. Usman but there is no reply fm ur.

Thanks and Best Regards.
    Asim Masood After 2:00 pm Cell# 03072230206:

12. saima farhan says:

My name is Saima farhan. I have done my masters in applied maths from karachi university. Taugt maths,physics bad chemistry in different schools. Also taught montessori. I can teach maths ,science ,s.st ,english of primary classes as well. If you are interseted you can contact on 03342988728. I live in DHA phase 5.

13. Saima.A says:

Hello Sir,
    i want to apply for Computer, Maths and Social Studies Teacher post, Have 2 years experience in teaching, i have done masters in computer technology.interested in DHA Karachi.

14. Tooba Jawed says:

I have done my Masters from karachi university .I am also holder of montessori directress diploma from DHA and even did my matric from DHA ph 4 .Having 1.5 years of experience.Waiting for your response .My contact number 03232700922.

15. Bushes Sadiq says:

Name=Bushra
    Father name=Sadiq
    I did intermediate in arts and under graduate. I did Montessori director from early and rise institute from Sindh board. I have 6years experience in Montessori from the school st Mary public school.
    contact. 03312018830

16. sher abbas says:

i have done my graduation in marine engineering and masters in petroleum technology from karachi university. i have been teaching in diffrerent schools and home tuitons from my university era and having enough experience to teache a maths, physics, chemistry very well. i want to join a prestigious school.plz contact me on 03434483247