Kids’ Lounge is a reading corner; an indoor hang-out for kids falling within the age bracket of 6 to 12 years. This is a recent initiation by Sarah Haris – former employee at Liberty Books and Co-Founder at The Readers’ Avenue (TRA), a book club for adults.
Address: Shop No. 2, Plot No. 19-C, Lane No. 2, Small Bukhari Commercial Area, Phase VI, DHA Karachi. [Location Map]
Timings: 11:30am to 7:00pm
Kids’ Lounge facility is exclusively designed for children as they believe it is imperative to gratify the intellectual appetite and social needs of children of our society by involving them in things that are meaningful. Kids’ Lounge ensure that they engage your child in constructive activities on a regular basis so as to make the child’s stay worthwhile.
This is the best place for your child to spend quality time after school where apart from reading books your child can also work on school assignments without any disturbance.
Kids’ Lounge offers the following:
- A secure and cheerfully enlivening environment to children with an extensive variety of reading material.
- Audio books with laptop facility.
- Educational games.
- Art and craft material & activities.
- Facility to watch movies.
- Story telling sessions.
- ‘Meet-the-Author’ sessions.
- Magic shows.
- Book lending facility (1 book at a time) to children for 1 week.