Established in 1961, Liberty Books has expanded its scope of activity by not just broadening its bookseller base but also gaining sole distributorship for some of the best-known books and series in the world.
Liberty Books has turned 50+, a figure which is associated with richness of experience but not so much with growth. However, Liberty continues to be a gainer on both counts. With a growing chain of bookshops, and a good number of associated outlets which stocks books that Liberty imports, distributes and occasionally publishes, no proof is needed for its vigour and vitality.
Now the question, what is it that Liberty holds highest in its list of priorities. No prizes for guessing, it is the customer. The trained staff members welcome you like a guest the moment you step into any one of the bookshops. They help you find a book you need and offer you membership of The Liberty Book Club to earn points and avail discounts even on the latest publications. As for kids, apart from selling them colourful books of their choices, Liberty organises storytelling sessions and painting competitions.
Liberty Books Outlets in DHA Karachi & Clifton
- Defence – 17-C, South Park Avenue, Phase II (Ext), DHA Karachi, Pakistan.
- Dolmen Mall Clifton – Ground Floor, Shop # G-27 & 28, Marine Drive, Block – 4, Clifton, Karachi. (Phone: 021-35294276)
- Hyperstar, Clifton – Ground Floor (non-food area), Marine Drive, Block – 4, Clifton, Karachi.
- The Forum – Shop # 15, 16 G-20, Khayaban-e-Jami, Block 9, Clifton, Karachi. (Phone: 021-35378338)
- Park Towers – Shop No. 125, LG. 16 Ground Floor, Clifton, Karachi. (021-35832525 Ext: 125)
- BBQ Tonight – Near Bar B. Q Tonight Shop No. G – 1, Plot # GP – 5, Block – 5, Clifton, Karachi. (Phone: 021-35374153)