NADRA Swift/Executive Registration Centres in DHA Karachi & Clifton

NADRA Executive Registration Centres in DHA Karachi & Clifton

National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) is one of the leading System Integrators in the global identification sector and boasts extensive experience in designing, implementing and operating solutions for corporate and public sector clients. NADRA offers its clients a portfolio of customizable solutions for identification, e-governance and secure documents.

NADRA has successfully implemented the Multi-Biometric National Identity Card & Multi-Biometric e-Passport solutions for Pakistan, Passport Issuing System for Kenya, Bangladesh High Security Driver’s License, and Civil Registration Management System for Sudan amongst other projects.

Here are the locations of NADRA Swift/Executive Registration Centres in DHA Karachi & Clifton:

• Quality Arcade, Block 7, Clifton, Karachi.
  • 85-C, National Highway, Phase II, Khayaban-e-Ittehad, DHA Karachi.
  • Shop No. 16/17, 12/13, Nisar Shaheed Park Gate 2, Phase IV, DHA Karachi.

UAN: 111-786-100

1. ayesha says:

kya apna nic collect karne khud jana zarori hai??/

koi behan bhai le k asakte hain executive branch se??

2. pakistanpakistan says:

Is CNIC office open in Saturday because of verification / Update of fingure print

3. faisal says:

I just want to know if there is any nadra’s branch for women only where women who observe pardah do not have to go thru the torcher of showing their faces to namehram men. Jazakallah

4. mera address Layari twon ka ha.muje apne bete (son) ka form B banana ha urjent Layari twon ki nadra center ma bohat rash hota aur rishwat walon ko token milta ha. ma Layari twon k ilawa kon se center se form B bana sakta hon ????

5. Muddassir Ali says:

Please update with timings

6. Amir iqbal says:

Kia yahn thumb impretion hota hai porany nic ka record in aaraha hair mujhy kia karna chahey

7. MUHAMMAD SAFDAR says:

please advise saturday timing.

8. Mohammad yaseen says:

Saturday timings kya han

9. sohail Taj says:

Meta address korangi ka hay Kia main defence executive centre bus at shaheed say apni cnic banwa sakta hon aur is Ki urgent fees kitni hay. Sohail Taj.

10. Mohamed says:

Hi, I just want to know that im Indian get married to a Pakistani gal and my child born in karachi now we want to make his Indian passport, when j called to Indian high commissioner they told me that u will get a paper from nadra which will be that your child haven’t got nationality from Pakistan as Indian government dnt allow for dual passport. Kindly suggest me how to get the nadra confirmation paper for my son that he is not an Pakistan nationality .

Mohamed

11. Foziafareed says:

Mera offce 9:00 to 6:00 hai kia after 6koi office available hai

12. m.usman awan says:

sir g many smart card banwany ky liya diya tha 1 month sy uper time ho gya ha kindly mujy sms ya email kar ky bata dy k id card ban kar a gya ha k nh please my contact number 03353274899

13. Muhammad Mubbashir says:

Kya koi bata sakta hay k frc kitny time may ban jata hy aur agar may kisi aur area say bnaoon jahan meri rehaish nahe hy to bn jay ga ? Anyone

14. Sarim says:

D.H.A Karachi main aap ka aik office khula hai for 24 hour service won kahan hai.
    Please give me the address.

15. kakapataka says:

Hello, what is the Circle # for DHA? I am applying for my Nipoc card from overseas and it is asking me to choose a District and Circle number.
    I am assuming the district is South but not sure what circle to pick.

16. sara khan says:

D.H.A main Nadra Mega Center Kahan hai? kisi ko pata hai os ka Address

17. Sohail says:

go nadra mega centre phase 1, open 24 hours

18. M.sajid says:

Mere bhai k NIC ke slip miss hogai hai uss ka token number yaad hai kiya uss k zariye NIC mill sakta hai kndly help me

19. Mehboob ashraf says:

Mera Nic gum hoo gaya hain Naya banana hain documents riqd & Kia main DHA say binya Sitka hoo plz advise may id pir.

20. Mukhtar Ashraf says:

An extra persons name entered in my family. From june last year I am trying to remove his name and cnic no. I have visited awami markaz, karachi. It was dupped and I was asked to go to nadra mega centre, nazimabad and submit affidavit. But due to objection (every time) it could not submitted. Will you please sugest me what to do ?

21. Mehak Fatima says:

Sir Muje Apna Smart Card banwana hai mera form fill ho gaya hai mery father ka C.N.I.C nahi bana hua Meri Walida Ka C.N.I.C Number 24401-0189325-6 mery Father ki family se koi b hayat nahi hai naa kisi ka bhi N.i.c. nahi hai mai bhot pareshan hun please muje Suggest karain mera form submit nahi kar rahe Nadra office mai form fill hai mery pas hai please suggestme