[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I)

Imtiaz Super Market, the one of the Karachi’s Super Market trend setters recently opened it’s 4th Branch on 22nd February 2013 at the confluence of KPT Interchange and Khayaban-e-Ittehad. Here are few pictures from the opening day of the branch.

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (1)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (2)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (3)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (4)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (5)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (6)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (7)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (8)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (9)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (10)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (11)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (12)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (13)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (14)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (15)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (16)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (17)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (18)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (19)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (20)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (21)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (22)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (23)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (24)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (25)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (26)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (27)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (28)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (29)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (30)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (31)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (32)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (33)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (34)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (35)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (36)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (37)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (38)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (39)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (40)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (41)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (42)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (43)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (44)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (45)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (46)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (47)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (48)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (49)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (50)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (51)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (52)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (53)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (54)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (55)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (56)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (57)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (58)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (59)

[Pictures] Imtiaz Super Market 4 in Defence (Phase I) - DHA Karachi (60)

Note: Pictures credit goes to their respective owners.

1. RIZWAN says:

Dear HR MANAGER.

I would like to informed you that’s i was shopping to imtiaze supper market, from branch at Awami merkaz, but when listen that new branch is opning at DHA so i am very glading because its branch near at my home. but i went last weak at DHA branch so securty gaurd told me without faimly not allow. so i went beck from there.

2. Kashif Sheikh says:

Dear HR MANAGER.

3. kazmi says:

Kindly open a branch in gulshan area like same level of DHA branch.yahan bhe to ghareeb log rehty Han jin ko bachat ke zaroorat hy

4. shakeel ahmed says:

i want to know full names of owner and manager/incharge of all branches. Regards

5. Arsalan says:

Today i gone to Imtiaz at 9:15pm on DHA Qayomabad branch, Guard returned my family on Main gate due to unavailability of Imtiaz Card.
    All persons enter without card and Guard not check card on Gate, only ask card for my family Why?
    I discussed with Guard, Staff person come and said return home without card not entry, on the spot i clear all persons enter without card.
    Every month i have monthly purchasing from same outlet without card approx Rs 5000 to Rs 6000.

I am waiting your favorable reply.

Arsalan
    Arsalanshahid100@gmail.com

• Safdar says:

Probably you was looking good and in proper dress.

There is a technique going on for all those idiot security guards and people on the counter usually don’t treat you well or in normal style because you are in good dress! (We call it racism).

6. i want job in superstore as a computer operator if there is any vacancy so i am available.

7. jawed Faruki says:

I am visiting your centres since many years n enjoyed a lot, but some time faced pricing issues which not tagged it missing from designated area’s if shelf.
    there is need of some sitting arrangement where elders/senior citizen can take rest during there shopping visit along with families.

8. shafqat says:

Dear Sir,

I want to some small place (quias)in your store for book shop.

Please tell me your terms and conditions

shafquat durrani(Ms)

9. Raza Ali says:

why increase NIDO price day by day,

10. M. Farooq says:

Dear Manager

yesterday i was gone with my family to Imtiyaz super market of DHA branch, but one of your person of staff stop us on get, that we can’t go without 10,000 shopping card, we discussed with him to go in market but he misbehave with us and doesn’t let us go. same as the guard misbehave with my cousin, now he had the name of Imtiyaz super market and I am also unhappy with this behaviour of your staff.

M. Farooq

11. sahar says:

yesterday i visit imtiyaz super market ..problem is that rest watch collection for ladies not good…please kaymo collection soon available in your store

12. shoaib rauf says:

Dear person,

im shoaib rauf corporate sales manager i am wishing to work with youe. Kindly contact me after watching

13. Furqan Ahmed Shaikh says:

Dear,
    i bought a toy rs. 599/- from ur store on 21st mar 2015, but it is not working.
    any solution, exchange or return ?
    i am from Nawabshah.

14. imran says:

Imtiaz market so nice but us k sales man or staff bohat bud ikhlaq he.chase store is she lakh guns a cha he

15. Muhammad Shafi says:

Dear sir, our family visits your supermarket DHA almost every sunday, because of a wide range of varieties at the most reasonable prices. But it is for the improvement of your standard that bed sheets you sell, are not of good quality. they all are polyester that is harmful to human skin. please concentrate to the pure cotton bed sheets. thanx

16. moiz sheikh says:

assalam o alaikum sir mere ko imtiaz main job chahiye mere papa electronics ka kam karte the repairing service or mere papa salesman bhi hain sale purchase or customer dealing mere papa ko buhat achi aati hai kiya aap imtiaz main mere papa ko job denge plz reply me q k sirf job chahiye 03462719718 reply me

17. Adnan says:

Need price list of monthly package. What is delivery time for gulshan iqbal….., thanks

18. malik nadeem says:

Sir main b.a ka student hun aur poor family see talooq hy mujhy job ki zarort hy please provide me job in your super store

19. moiz says:

assalam o alaikum sir main aik salesmen hun 9 month say ye kam karaha hun mujhe ab imtiaz market main salesmen ki job chahiye reply me 03462719718

20. Jhanzeb Awan says:

Kia Sunday ko market open hoti hai ya nai

21. Shahida nagi says:

I would like to know the return policy in detail of the store. thanks