The Marketing Association of Pakistan (MAP) held its Annual Dinner and Excellence Awards at the Marriot Hotel in Karachi on March 22. Real Estate Business & Investment Club (REBIC) delegation attended the event.
Masood Hashmi, CEO, Orientm McCann Erickson and President, MAP spoke on the occasion, congratulating the All Pakistan Newspapers Society on successfully organizing the South Asia Media Summit in Islamabad in February, and also drew the attention of the audience to the importance and credibility of the MAP Excellence Awards. Hameed Haroon, CEO, the Dawn Media Group was the chief guest for the evening.
This year, the MAP Awards honoured Arif Habib (CEO – Arif Habib), Ehsan Malik (Chairman – Unilever Pakistan), Ahmed Imranul Haq (Marketing Director – Coca Cola Export Corporation), Shaheen Sadiq (Head of Communication & Marketing Services, Nestlé Pakistan) and the late Moazzam Ali Qadri (founder of Oasis Insights) for his contribution to market research.
Members of REBIC who attended are:
- Mr. Zahid Iqbal (President)
- Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani (General Sec.)
- Mr. Khursheed Alam (Finance Sec.)
- Mr. Atiq Qureshi (Joint Sec.)
- Mr. Abdul Wahab Parekh (Member)
- Mr. Haji Ashraf Vanthliwala (Member)
- Mr. Syed Sanaullah (Member)
- Mr. Asim Hasnaian (Member)
- Mr. Shafiq Qureshi (Member)
- Mr. Syed Aftab Ahmed (C.E.C. Member)