Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall – Clifton, Karachi

After opening their First Pret Store in Karachi at Dolmen Mall Clifton, Sana Safinaz has launched their Second Pret Store at the famous The Ocean Mall.

Sana Safinaz is the brainchild of the famous duo Sana Hashwani and Safinaz Muneer, who took the Pakistan fashion scene by a storm and established an unbeatable reputation with their trademark cuts and embroideries.

Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (1) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (2) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (3) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (4) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (5) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (6) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (7) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (8) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (9) Sana Safinaz Opens at The Ocean Mall - Clifton, Karachi (10)

1. Mariam says:

I need a job

2. Abid says:

I need job help me please

3. ali riaz says:

salam walkaum sir mujhye job ki bhut need a or m kafi mahanti shaks ho main ap ko apni cv send karounga ap check karliyaga apk pass job ho to batiyaga maie gradute ho or bank m job ki hai 5 sal or sales k acha expriecne bhi hai thank u so much contact 0345-2316191

4. ali riaz says:

salam walkaum sir mujhye job chiyaa m graudate ho or mera expirence bhi hay 5 year ks

5. Rizwan khan says:

To join a firm of well reputes challenging job together with career progression and to contribute positively as integral part of a team in achieving overall corporate objective.

6. Muzamil shah says:

Hello sir how are you I hope you doing fine .I’m muzamil shah.I really need a job .for me I go to your new branch
    Found it university road Peshawar .but your store !manager he says me I have no job here are no vacancy for any other. He told me our hiring is complete.
    If you’re give me the job I really thank full to you.
    Whenever you got the job for me then please call me on this
    Contact no.03408464056 …….thanks to all of you