Seaview Guest House in DHA Karachi

Seaview Guest House in DHA KarachiAre you looking for a Guest House or Hotel accommodation in DHA Karachi, Pakistan? Seaview Guest House stands proudly in the most comfortable and yet strategic location in Karachi and within easy reach of Industrial area, city center, shopping areas and fascinating amusement sites. Artistic, and lavishly appointed suites, double and single rooms provide you the comfort and amenities that are found in deluxe hotel chains worldwide.

Being a pioneer guest house in Karachi, and serving since last two decades, Seaview Guest House undoubtedly claims to be the best guest house in Karachi. Seaview Guest House has a history & tradition of being a Home away from Home for business executives, corporate & leisure guests. Seaview Guest House is ranked amongst one of the best Hotels & Guest Houses in Karachi.

Seaview Guest House consists of five quality rooms, each with premium furnishings and individual wall mounted LCDs. All the rooms host a number of facilities that are designed to suit the taste and the requirements of all kinds of guests.

Seaview Guest House is professionally maintained and managed by skilled staffs, who are always serving with a sweet smile on their faces. Our newly renovated Guest House ideally located in front of the Sea View Karachi behind Beach View Club only a couple of minutes’ walk from the Village Restaurant.

Services:

• Free of charge welcome drink.
  • Complimentary traditional breakfast.
  • Without charge wireless internet facility.
  • At no cost shoe polish facility.
  • Free of charge car wash facility.
  • Complimentary minibar for more than seven days booking.
  • Without charge secure car parking.
  • Lunch and dinner can be made available on request.
  • Room fridge to park your drinks.
  • Air-condition in every room.
  • Flat screen TV with local and international channels of different languages.
  • Tea, coffee and soft drink to fresh-up your mind at any time of the day.
  • Same day laundry service to make your stay more relaxed.
  • Immediate ironing service at any time of the day.
  • Backup standby generator to provide 24 hours electricity.
  • In-house rent-a-car service.
  • Airport pickup & drop facility.
  • Security guard 24 hours.
  • Newspaper (English).

Room Charges:

• Standard Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 2500
  • Standard Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
  • Deluxe Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
  • Deluxe Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
  • Executive Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
  • Executive Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 4500
  • Extra Mattress – Pak Rs. 500

Note: These rates are for per day / night. Rates are excluded of all Government Taxes. Special weekly & monthly packages are available.

Address: Behind Beachview Club, Phase 6, DHA Karachi, Pakistan-75500
Phone: +92-333-2866771 or +92-300-2514726

Seaview Guest House in DHA Karachi

Seaview Guest House in DHA Karachi.

1. shoaib lakhani says:

can i come with my girlfrd??? i want room only 3 hours..

• ABDULLAH says:

SHOAIB ARE U A MUSLIM. U GOT NO SHAME THAT U ASK IF U CAN COME WITH UR GIRLFRIEND. U KNOW THAT IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE. WHAT U ARE DOING IS CALLED ZINA. ALLAH PROTECT U.AMEEN

• Seaview Guest House says:

we are not provide un-married.

2. Muhammed Yaseen Memon says:

Sea view guest house is best place like it

3. We are not allowed un-married couple…

4. Babur Khan says:

We would like to make a booking from 14/08/2013 for three weeks. Please email us the details for a double room. we will be arriving from London and visiting Karachi to meet with family.

Babur Khan
    +447447935888

5. sajid says:

i want to rent a room for two month with family i have two kids and wife .
    would u offer discounted price

6. tariq says:

I’m fashion pattern design male f email body experimental
    want monthly 4 days gust room + UK size base f email not for sex work thank replay

7. Mr. Sajid our guest house is a family guest house & yes on monthly term we give our clients discounted rates you please email us your detail and you can call us on our cell phone …

Email : info@seaviewguesthouse.com.pk
    seaviewguesthouse@live.com

Contact Us: 0333-2866771

Thanks You

Seaview Guest House..

8. Dear Tariq, Contact Us On Our Mobile Or Email Us…

9. saleem says:

hiya i want room just for six months living with my wife she come from state give me deal so kindly email me

10. M.Ali says:

I want to rent a normal double bed room for 2 days and 1 night.i am coming with my wife on 15-9-13 from sadiqa abad rahim yar khan.plz tell me room rent with all tax.thanks

11. Arif Sher Mohammad says:

I want to include your guest house on my company’s panel can you kindly let me know the terms and conditions for it and is there a possibility to meet and view the services and negotiate on rates ?

12. Ghias arif says:

Hi there. I have stayed at your guest house with family for 3 days previously. I am planning to come down with family in january and stay from 6th till 10th. I will need two to three (deluxe room double occupancy). Would you have a discount available? Also there was construction going on last time. Is it completed. Also is farooq bhai still there?

13. ubaid says:

Hi, i want standard single room on coming Saturday for Morning to Evening. what would be the package with government taxes?

14. Faisal says:

ASA

I need to stay in Karachi for Three weeks in January, 2013 with family. Could you please send me the details about rent and is there any suitable package you can offer to us.

What is the complete address of this guest house. Is this family guest house?

Thanks.

• ashad says:

No this is not a family place stay away from this place guys its pay little more and be safe while you r staying in karachi …dirty place mot safe

• Seaview Guest House says:

We cant provide room in seaview Guest House and already updated this is not my place.

15. shobi says:

hey i want to stay from 17 feb till 10 march for 3 weeks
    can you give me some special fare , and i can brings my friends its ok ,, coming from LOS ANGELES

• ashad says:

Hey shobi,stay away from this place its a total junk and worst thn hourly rate motel in gheto in Usa these people scamed me when i spoke to them before coming to PAKISTAN fron NewYork…..they are cheeters and the head of this game is the guy name FAROOQ….
      you can see they dont even have a land line number for so called guest house…..stay away from this place guys its not for people who is coming from usa or europe …….pay little more and be safe with your family …i am already talking to cyber crime agencies here in usa and also wrote ro same in PAKISTAN .if any one needmoee information and my story what exactly happen to me when i arrive d at karachi airport from usa 4or in the morning with my wife and one year old son call me at 001-516-467-7912

• Mr Ashad Sahab AssalamUALikum You Have No Rights To Say Any Unofficial Words Over Here Without Proof, I m The Owner Of Seaview Guest House, How You Passed Wrong and Ugly Comments Over Here, Alhamdulillah We are Doing with Familys Since 2008, And If You Have Any Problem Then Come To Me Take Mt Cellphone Number Google It and Call Me 03152168092, next time be careful while giving bad comments regarding any good place, we know we are doing hallal work for our familys, hamen haram khanay ka shoq nahi aap jaise log yahan girlfriend le kar atay hai or jub hum mana kar ka bhaga detat hai tou pher aap ne jo choti harkat ki hai wohi karte hai khuda ko mano or jooth bolne se gureez karo, mera number google pe daalo pata chal jaye ga main kon ho or mera kia business hai

• Ashad Jafri says:

First of all I would not even say salaam to people like you second if you have read my comment you should know what I’m talking about you low life dirtbag I said I came with my wife and son from Newyork you stupid why would I come all the way from Newyork with my girlfriend to Karachi idiot choti harkat nahi ghaleez harkatain tu tum loog ker rahy ho cheet ker Kay or Johoot bool ker that’s why I have written my phone number you and hundreds of people already called me before even coming or calling you idiots and I have saved them coming to your so called garbage guest house so screw your self I have all the rights to say or write any thing on social media because where I live it calls freedom of speech

• Ashad Jafri says:

Or tum ho koi bhi I don’t give a dam but you don’t know me so stay in your limits . You can scare people in Karachi so shut the F UP

16. Hina Shareef says:

Please let me know if i would come with my boyfriend and stay during ashura holidays. My phone no. is 03003374333

17. Sahar says:

AOA,
    I will be coming in August 2014 from Toronto to stay for 15 days with parents and a sister. We also want good security and hygienic rooms. Also, we are girls so please make sure there is security too.
    Sahar

18. Nelson says:

Bhai we are located in karachi my travel agency started inbound tour that’s why we want cooperate rates for your guest house i didn’t find any of your website . kindly reply me on this
    my officail email address : tour4@supertravels.com.pk

19. Nelson says:

waiting for your favorable response

20. aqeel says:

i just want to say this is totally bull shit these ass holes are a great liars f*** them all.
    Don’t ever hire their room.

21. arsalan says:

Salam.
    Sir i need a single room for just 12 hours only from morning till afternoon. Because during these time i have to leave for lahore and i will stay with my wife.

22. Usaid says:

Are there any god hotels in kaarchi where i could stay with a female colleague of mine? they say they dont allow un married couple? is it true for big hotels as well?

23. wardah says:

dont u have a dressing table in standard room single occupancy?

24. Haider says:

I am married. I have a son and I want to come for a day. Please tell me the rates for one day

25. Ali says:

26. Ali says:

Ap batao Agar kuch dair kay liye de skate ho.Bhai yeh kya hai kuch ghanto kay liye room kyun nai dete ho yeh Toh ghalat bat hai unmarried couples nahi reh sakta

• Seaview Guest House says:

No dear hum sirf families or companies ka guest ko room provide krta hain karachi ka logo ka lia room nhi hai.

27. sara says:

I want to come wd my frnd 2 clbrt brthdy, n need a room 4 spending a day n dnt want any dstrbnc. Is this place gud 4 me r not ?.?

28. sameera says:

hi sir my wife need job in ur guest house plz reply me

29. S.M.Arif says:

AOA,
    Planning to visit Karachi end of Sep-2015 for a Month stay, can you please tell me the cost and other benefits during stayed, Thank you.

• Seaview Guest House says:

W.Salam

Sorry for late response please email me for your requirment then will provide all details.

Seaview Guest House
      +92 333 2866771
      +92 300 2514726

30. khan says:

Call me please

31. amir says:

Only Marrid Women Aged Aunty Call Me 03312165799 im Young Age Milky Boy Married Aunty Use Me Full Nite Pay My Charges Free Phone S6X serviCes

32. Fucking Machine says:

Hi only for Hard fuckers….. call me at my husband number0306-2676867…….

33. ali says:

Dear Concern

I would like to stay one night , do you have facility of body massage. If have then let me know. I am coming today.

• Seaview Guest House says:

We are not provide body massage its a family guest house we provide rooms only families and companies guest.

34. Muffi says:

I want 4 double rooms in next month for 3 days i.e 13,14,15 respectively.
    And kindly let me know if any promotion
    Waitin for your reply

35. faiq says:

ajeeb chotiye log hain yar

36. Alhamdulillah Seaview Guest House The Best Place To Stay In Karachi Dha with Family, We Only Work with Family’s and Companies, If You Have Any Requirements You Can Contact Us

Manager Seaview Guest House

37. fazal says:

hi i need a room with my gf and my permanent address is from out side of karachi can u give me ?? and what is the rate??

38. Sajid says:

Hi,

This is Sajid i just want to know my company need a guest house on rental basis can you provide this facility too?? if yes then please contact me asap..

sajidhaqqi786@gmail.com
    0331-2210132

• Seaview Guest House says:

Yes We Deal with Companies on cooperative rates , i will email your our deals you must contact us
      regards

Seaview Guest House

• Seaview Guest House says:

Yes We Deal with Companies on cooperative rates , i will email you our deals you must contact us
      regards

Seaview Guest House

39. muqim baig says:

Monthly payments for marriage

40. Shahid says:

My wife is a U.S citizen and does not have a Pakistani CNIC. Will it be ok to proceed booking if I submit my Nadra Marriage certificate along with her passport and my Pakistani CNIC?

Looking forward for a reply,

41. Rashid says:

SO many bad reviews …..

42. zeshan says:

Seaview Guest House is professionally maintained and managed by skilled staffs, who are always serving with a sweet smile on their faces. Our newly renovated Guest House ideally located in front of the Sea View Karachibehind Beach View Club only a couple of minutes’ walk from the Village Restaurant.

Services:

Free of charge welcome drink.
    Complimentary traditional breakfast.
    Without charge wireless internet facility.
    At no cost shoe polish facility.
    Free of charge car wash facility.
    Complimentary minibar for more than seven days booking.
    Without charge secure car parking.
    Lunch and dinner can be made available on request.
    Room fridge to park your drinks.
    Air-condition in every room.
    Flat screen TV with local and international channels of different languages.
    Tea, coffee and soft drink to fresh-up your mind at any time of the day.
    Same day laundry service to make your stay more relaxed.
    Immediate ironing service at any time of the day.
    Backup standby generator to provide 24 hours electricity.
    In-house rent-a-car service.
    Airport pickup & drop facility.
    Security guard 24 hours.
    Newspaper (English).
    Room Charges:

Standard Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 2500
    Standard Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
    Deluxe Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
    Deluxe Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
    Executive Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
    Executive Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 4500
    zeshan 03422685503

• Capry Guest House says:

Alhamdulillah We Have a Great Huge Guest House with 10 Fully Furnished Rooms Near Lal Qila Restaurant, Its a Beautiful and Ideal Location, Agha Khan Hospital Karsaz and National Stadium Road Is Near By, King Size Bed Set, Attach Bath, Breakfast Complementary, Stand By Generator, New 32 Inches LED, Daily Basis Room Service, 24 Hour Free Internet WIFI, 24 Hour Front Desk, Rental Cars, Well Maintained Staff, Safe and Secured Place For Family, Security Camera’s , Secured Car Parking Jinnah Airport is 9.7 Km From The Property. and Many More For Further Information Feel Free To Contact Us !!
      Rates Info,
      Deluxe Room Single Occupancy 3500 Rupees
      Deluxe Room Double Occupancy 4000 Rupees
      Executive Room Single Occupancy 4500 Rupees
      Executive Room Double Occupancy 5000 Rupees
      These Rates are Per Day and Night,
      Cash Payment at Check Inn
      Check Out Time 12:00 Noon
      Location: Main Miran Muhammad Shah Road, Muhammed Ali Society Karachi.
      Facebook Link
      Friends I Request You Please Like My Page !!
      Capry Inn Guest House
      Sales Manager
      Muhammed Yaseen Memon
      03022911921

43. kamran says:

Girlfrend allow this ghast house

44. saqib ali says:

Hi i need a room for a night will u plz tell me its rent
    Contact no 03362054783

45. sajid says:

Salam team seaview guest house 🙂
    I neend a single room for permanent basis i am new in karachi and working in BHUKHARI COMMERCIAL PHASE -VI… pls let me know about for pakegs im single person

46. Capry Guest House says:

Dear Respected Client,

Are you looking for a Guest House or Hotel accommodation in DHA Karachi, Pakistan? Zam Zam Residency Guest House stands proudly in the most comfortable and yet strategic location in Karachi and within easy reach of Industrial area, city center, shopping areas and fascinating amusement sites. Artistic, and lavishly appointed suites, double and single rooms provide you the comfort and amenities that are found in deluxe hotel chains worldwide.

Being a pioneer guest house in Karachi, and serving since last two decades, Zam Zam Residency Guest House undoubtedly claims to be the best guest house in Karachi. Zam Zam Residency Guest House has a history & tradition of being a Home away from Home for business executives, corporate & leisure guests. Zam Zam Residency Guest House is ranked among-st one of the best Hotels & Guest Houses in Karachi.

Zam Zam Residency Guest House consists of seven quality rooms, each with premium furnishings and individual wall mounted LCDs. All the rooms host a number of facilities that are designed to suit the taste and the requirements of all kinds of guests.
    Zam Zam Residency Guest House is professionally maintained and managed by skilled staffs, who are always serving with a sweet smile on their faces. Our newly renovated Guest House ideally located near the Sea View Karachi only a couple of minutes’ walk from the Village Restaurant.

Services:
    Free of charge welcome drink.
    Complimentary traditional breakfast.
    Without charge 24 hour wireless internet facility.
    At no cost shoe polish facility.
    Free of charge car wash facility.
    Complimentary minibar for more than seven days booking.
    Without charge secure car parking.
    Lunch and dinner can be made available on request.
    Room fridge to park your drinks.
    Air-condition in every room.
    Flat screen LCD with local and international channels of different languages.
    Tea, coffee and soft drink to fresh-up your mind at any time of the day.
    Same day laundry service to make your stay more relaxed.
    Immediate ironing service at any time of the day.
    Backup standby generator to provide 24 hours electricity.
    In-house rent-a-car service.
    Airport pickup & drop facility.
    Security guard 24 hours.
    Newspaper (English).

Room Charges:

Deluxe Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
    Deluxe Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 4000
    Executive Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 4500
    Executive Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 5000
    Extra Mattress – Pak Rs. 500

Address: 32 Street Khayaban E Muhafiz Near Greenwich University DHA Phase 6 Karachi

Phone: +92-315 2168092 or +92 302 2911921 +92 335 2165090

Best Regards

Muhammed Yaseen

Manager

Zamzam Residency Guest House.

47. Dear all

We have provide rooms only families and companies guest if any one needs so contact on my cell…

Seaview Guest House