Seaview Guest House in DHA Karachi

Seaview Guest House in DHA KarachiAre you looking for a Guest House or Hotel accommodation in DHA Karachi, Pakistan? Seaview Guest House stands proudly in the most comfortable and yet strategic location in Karachi and within easy reach of Industrial area, city center, shopping areas and fascinating amusement sites. Artistic, and lavishly appointed suites, double and single rooms provide you the comfort and amenities that are found in deluxe hotel chains worldwide.

Being a pioneer guest house in Karachi, and serving since last two decades, Seaview Guest House undoubtedly claims to be the best guest house in Karachi. Seaview Guest House has a history & tradition of being a Home away from Home for business executives, corporate & leisure guests. Seaview Guest House is ranked amongst one of the best Hotels & Guest Houses in Karachi.

Seaview Guest House consists of five quality rooms, each with premium furnishings and individual wall mounted LCDs. All the rooms host a number of facilities that are designed to suit the taste and the requirements of all kinds of guests.

Seaview Guest House is professionally maintained and managed by skilled staffs, who are always serving with a sweet smile on their faces. Our newly renovated Guest House ideally located in front of the Sea View Karachi behind Beach View Club only a couple of minutes’ walk from the Village Restaurant.

Services:

• Free of charge welcome drink.
  • Complimentary traditional breakfast.
  • Without charge wireless internet facility.
  • At no cost shoe polish facility.
  • Free of charge car wash facility.
  • Complimentary minibar for more than seven days booking.
  • Without charge secure car parking.
  • Lunch and dinner can be made available on request.
  • Room fridge to park your drinks.
  • Air-condition in every room.
  • Flat screen TV with local and international channels of different languages.
  • Tea, coffee and soft drink to fresh-up your mind at any time of the day.
  • Same day laundry service to make your stay more relaxed.
  • Immediate ironing service at any time of the day.
  • Backup standby generator to provide 24 hours electricity.
  • In-house rent-a-car service.
  • Airport pickup & drop facility.
  • Security guard 24 hours.
  • Newspaper (English).

Room Charges:

• Standard Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 2500
  • Standard Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
  • Deluxe Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3000
  • Deluxe Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
  • Executive Room Single Occupancy – Pak Rs. 3500
  • Executive Room Double Occupancy – Pak Rs. 4500
  • Extra Mattress – Pak Rs. 500

Note: These rates are for per day / night. Rates are excluded of all Government Taxes. Special weekly & monthly packages are available.

Address: Behind Beachview Club, Phase 6, DHA Karachi, Pakistan-75500
Phone: +92-333-2866771 or +92-300-2514726

1. shoaib lakhani says:

can i come with my girlfrd??? i want room only 3 hours..

• ABDULLAH says:

SHOAIB ARE U A MUSLIM. U GOT NO SHAME THAT U ASK IF U CAN COME WITH UR GIRLFRIEND. U KNOW THAT IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE. WHAT U ARE DOING IS CALLED ZINA. ALLAH PROTECT U.AMEEN

2. Muhammed Yaseen Memon says:

Sea view guest house is best place like it

3. We are not allowed un-married couple…

4. Babur Khan says:

We would like to make a booking from 14/08/2013 for three weeks. Please email us the details for a double room. we will be arriving from London and visiting Karachi to meet with family.

Babur Khan
    +447447935888

5. sajid says:

i want to rent a room for two month with family i have two kids and wife .
    would u offer discounted price

6. tariq says:

I’m fashion pattern design male f email body experimental
    want monthly 4 days gust room + UK size base f email not for sex work thank replay

7. Mr. Sajid our guest house is a family guest house & yes on monthly term we give our clients discounted rates you please email us your detail and you can call us on our cell phone …

Email : info@seaviewguesthouse.com.pk
    seaviewguesthouse@live.com

Contact Us: 0333-2866771

Thanks You

Seaview Guest House..

8. Dear Tariq, Contact Us On Our Mobile Or Email Us…

9. saleem says:

hiya i want room just for six months living with my wife she come from state give me deal so kindly email me

10. M.Ali says:

I want to rent a normal double bed room for 2 days and 1 night.i am coming with my wife on 15-9-13 from sadiqa abad rahim yar khan.plz tell me room rent with all tax.thanks

11. Arif Sher Mohammad says:

I want to include your guest house on my company’s panel can you kindly let me know the terms and conditions for it and is there a possibility to meet and view the services and negotiate on rates ?

12. Ghias arif says:

Hi there. I have stayed at your guest house with family for 3 days previously. I am planning to come down with family in january and stay from 6th till 10th. I will need two to three (deluxe room double occupancy). Would you have a discount available? Also there was construction going on last time. Is it completed. Also is farooq bhai still there?

13. ubaid says:

Hi, i want standard single room on coming Saturday for Morning to Evening. what would be the package with government taxes?

14. Faisal says:

ASA

I need to stay in Karachi for Three weeks in January, 2013 with family. Could you please send me the details about rent and is there any suitable package you can offer to us.

What is the complete address of this guest house. Is this family guest house?

Thanks.

• ashad says:

No this is not a family place stay away from this place guys its pay little more and be safe while you r staying in karachi …dirty place mot safe

15. shobi says:

hey i want to stay from 17 feb till 10 march for 3 weeks
    can you give me some special fare , and i can brings my friends its ok ,, coming from LOS ANGELES

• ashad says:

Hey shobi,stay away from this place its a total junk and worst thn hourly rate motel in gheto in Usa these people scamed me when i spoke to them before coming to PAKISTAN fron NewYork…..they are cheeters and the head of this game is the guy name FAROOQ….
      you can see they dont even have a land line number for so called guest house…..stay away from this place guys its not for people who is coming from usa or europe …….pay little more and be safe with your family …i am already talking to cyber crime agencies here in usa and also wrote ro same in PAKISTAN .if any one needmoee information and my story what exactly happen to me when i arrive d at karachi airport from usa 4or in the morning with my wife and one year old son call me at 001-516-467-7912

16. Hina Shareef says:

Please let me know if i would come with my boyfriend and stay during ashura holidays. My phone no. is 03003374333

17. Sahar says:

AOA,
    I will be coming in August 2014 from Toronto to stay for 15 days with parents and a sister. We also want good security and hygienic rooms. Also, we are girls so please make sure there is security too.
    Sahar

18. Nelson says:

Bhai we are located in karachi my travel agency started inbound tour that’s why we want cooperate rates for your guest house i didn’t find any of your website . kindly reply me on this
    my officail email address : tour4@supertravels.com.pk

• Ashad Jafri says:

Hello Nelson, if you want your travel agency go out of business then do send your corporate guest to this guest house…its not a guest house its a hore house….stay away from this place people.

19. Nelson says:

waiting for your favorable response

20. aqeel says:

i just want to say this is totally bull shit these ass holes are a great liars f*** them all.
    Don’t ever hire their room.

21. arsalan says:

Salam.
    Sir i need a single room for just 12 hours only from morning till afternoon. Because during these time i have to leave for lahore and i will stay with my wife.

22. Usaid says:

Are there any god hotels in kaarchi where i could stay with a female colleague of mine? they say they dont allow un married couple? is it true for big hotels as well?

23. wardah says:

dont u have a dressing table in standard room single occupancy?

24. Haider says:

I am married. I have a son and I want to come for a day. Please tell me the rates for one day

25. Ali says:

26. Ali says:

Ap batao Agar kuch dair kay liye de skate ho.Bhai yeh kya hai kuch ghanto kay liye room kyun nai dete ho yeh Toh ghalat bat hai unmarried couples nahi reh sakta

27. sara says:

I want to come wd my frnd 2 clbrt brthdy, n need a room 4 spending a day n dnt want any dstrbnc. Is this place gud 4 me r not ?.?

28. sameera says:

hi sir my wife need job in ur guest house plz reply me