Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Karachi over the years has come to symbolize as a residential estate that focuses on provision of best educational recreational and quality civic amenities and good living environments to its residents.
DHA has come to be known as a model housing scheme that maintains the highest standards of excellence and all its undertaking.
For any query regarding construction of Bungalow or Building in DHA Karachi, kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Being the member of DHA and owner/transferee of plot in DHA are required to acquaint yourself as how to start the construction of your residential house or your commercial building. Here is the complete guideline in this regard given for you better understanding which will facilitate for planning of construction of bungalow/building.
- Step 01– Issue of Site Plan
- Step 02 – Execution of A Lease
- Step 03 – Submission of Building Plan
- Step 04 – Issue of Demarcation Letter
- Step 05 – Issue of NOC’s – Various Stages
- Step 06 – Submission of Completion Plan
- Step 07 – Execution of B/C Lease
Step 04 – Issue of Demarcation Letter
Demarcation of Plot is the physical possession of the plot by the allottee / transferee which is handed over by DHA. Staff of TP&BC Dte indicates the location of the plot to the owner. The owner will then construct concrete boundary pillars at the corners of his plot which are checked by DHA TP&BC Dte and after verification Demarcation Letter is issued to allottee/transferee.
Apply for issuance of Demarcation Letter to TP&BC Dte alongwith following documents:-
- Up-to-date NDC (in ORIGNAL) issued from Finance Directorate.
- Application address to Director TP & BC for issuance of Demarcation Letter.
- Photocopy of slip of Sub Lease ‘A’ issued from Sub Registrar Clifton Town-I.
- Photocopy of Allotment/Transfer Order/Amalgamation/ Division Letter.
- Photocopy of Approval letter of Building Plan.
- One copy of Site Plan Ammonia Print issued by DHA (valid for 2 years)
- Photocopy of CNIC of allottee/transferee.
After submission of documents, owner is requested to visit additional director planning to sign papers and obtain date of handing over of plot on ground.
Detail of Fee for Issuance of Demarcation Letter
Normal Fee after 15 Working Days:
- Cat ‘A’ Member – Rs 1500/-
- Cat ‘B’ Member – Rs 4500/-
- Corporate Bodies – Rs 15000/-
- Foreigner – Rs 22500/-
Urgent Fee after 7 Working Days:
- Cat ‘A’ Member – Rs 6000/-
- Cat ‘B’ Member – Rs 9000/-
- Corporate Bodies – Rs 22500/-
Urgent Fee after 3 Working Days:
- Cat ‘A’ Member – Rs 16500/-
- Cat ‘B’ Member – Rs 19500/-
- Corporate Bodies – Rs 37500/-
Step 05 – Issue of NOC’s – Various Stages