Studio X and Structure, where the best of both worlds come together for the most comprehensive fitness facility under one roof. Structure your body with state of the art equipment while Studio X provides you with a variety of group classes.
Studio X and Structure goal is to provide clients with the most comprehensive fitness program, through professional instruction, state of the art equipment, variety of group classes and personal training.
Address: 12-C, 1st-3rd Floor, Badar Commercial Street 6, Saba Avenue, Phase 5 Extension, DHA Karachi. [Location Map]
Phone: 021-35245430, 021-35843302, 0307-2336539
Classes Offered at Studio X:
- Kickboxing: A great high adrenaline work-out using a combination of kicks and jabs, followed by bun and thigh kicking skills.
- Step: A high energy cardiovascular conditioning routine that is fun, challenging and safe for beginners to advanced participants.
- P.H.A (Peripheral Heart Action): A resistance training technique that also conditions the heart. It concentrates on the upper and lower body alternatively, so the heart has to work hard to pump blood to the muscles at both ends of the body. A great fat burning class to try.
- Interval Training (I.T): A cardiovascular training class that works the heart within the optimum training zone. Builds cardiovascular endurance and improves the body tone.
- Ab and Bum Blast: An intensive toning workout concentrating on the abdominal area in addition to other problem areas such as thighs and buttocks. A very good class for someone who wants to target the lower body along with existing workout routine.
- Circuit: Total conditioning program combining cardio workout with strength training and a variety of machines. This class provides a motivational form of exercise that is suitable for anyone.
- Body Pump: A terrific body sculpting experience. This is a strength training class which moves from one controlled weight training exercise to another constantly moving around the body from one muscle group to another. *( this class is for male and females)
- Body Sculpt: This class aims to tone, build or define various parts of your body. A combination of toning exercises using free weights, resistance balls, and bands. Targeting arms, legs and abdominal.
- Tae-Bo: A high intensity workout intended to increase cardiovascular fitness, strength, muscle endurance and flexibility.
- Cardio Jam: A moderate to high intensity workout that is great for fat burning and cardiovascular conditioning. Composed of different drills to challenge your stamina and strength.
- Fat Burning Pilates: 30 minutes of Pilates set to music and movement followed by classic mat pilates routine.
- Mat Pilates: A series of exercises performed on a mat, based on the regimen designed by Joseph Pilates. This class is designed to improve flexibility, coordination and posture as well as increase proper body alignment and strengthens abs, legs, back, and gluteus.
- Cardiobolic: This class is a combination of intensive strength training coupled with intensive cardiovascular training. A very challenging class.
- Yoga Basics: It is the most popular class among beginners aiming to increase mobility and blood flow through holding postures (asanas) and controlled breathing techniques. Yoga will improve muscle tone, flexibility, balance and reduces stress.
- Yogalates: This class is a blend of pilates moves to target the core muscles and yoga moves to improve flexibility, tone, and strengthen. Great class for all fitness levels.
- Power Yoga: A flowing yoga style (vinyasa) which focuses on the moving from one posture to another, putting a flowing sequence together synchronizing the movement with the breath (ujahid breathing). Controlled breathing is a key element. A very challenging class. Only for people with experience in yoga basics. *( this class is for male and females)
- Yin Yang Yoga: This class is a combination of yin yoga with the vinsaya flow. slow deep hip opening leaving the body and mind feeling liberated and balanced. Suitable for beginners.