[Tender] DHA City Karachi – Development Work of Central Business District and Culture & Art District
DHA City Karachi (DCK) Downtown District will be the most active and lively place for any city to grow economically. DHA City Karachi (DCK) Downtown District will consist of 452 Acres of land. The entire DHA City Karachi (DCK) Downtown District is sub-divided into 5 major Sub-Districts:
- Central Business Sub-District (103 Acres)
- Culture and Art Sub-District (49 Acres)
- Education Sub-District (103 Acres)
- Central Market Sub-District (96 Acres)
- Mix Use Sub-District (101 Acres)
On 28th October 2013, DCK Directorate has issued the Tender for the development work under the Short Term Plan including Roads, Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage Component of Central Business Sub-District and Culture & Art Sub-District.