Pakistan’s premier corporate address, The Harbour Front, is located on the scenic coastline of Karachi, soaring 19-storeys above the Arabian Sea. This modern triangular tower is home to the leading local and multi-national corporations.
With an area of over 246,000 square feet of office space spread over 17 levels, The Harbour Front provides its tenants a spacious and inspirational setting to conduct their everyday business. This tower is an essential part of the newly constructed Dolmen City project, one of the largest mixed-use developments in Pakistan.
The current tenant portfolio of The Harbour Front boasts of leading corporations such as Byco, Engro Corp, Phillip Morris, and Procter & Gamble.
Want Office Space at The Harbour Front? Get in touch with CITI Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Harbour Front office complex serves corporate clients with an ultra-modern and futuristic office space. The triangular floor plates provide all tenants with panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the central core allows for enhanced floor security. A meticulously designed elegant lobby further adds to the grandeur of the complex.
Typical office floors are based on an area of approximately 14,500 square feet and are available in shell and core form.
Situated away from the traffic-congested areas of the city in the secure locale of Clifton, The Harbour Front is a short ride away from Karachi’s financial hub, I.I. Chundrigar Road.
The complex faces the Arabian Sea, flanked on one side by a wide esplanade along the beach and surrounded by picturesque parks and historical landmarks such as the Jehangir Kothari parade and Promenade on the other side.
1. State-of-the-art Security System: The building is monitored 24×7 via a digital CCTV system, while all access points of the building including lobbies and parking areas are being controlled via speed-gates, parking barriers and highly trained personnel.
2. Fiber-Optic Communication System: The building is equipped with an in-house fiber-optic building network ensuring high-bandwidth/high-availability, end-to-end fiber optic redundant data connectivity. The building infrastructure entertains all high-demand applications required by the tenant e.g. Video Conferencing.
3. Integrated Building Management System (IBMS): All sub-systems of the complex including HVAC , Health & Safety (Fire, Access Control, CCTV), Mechanical, Electrical, Elevators, etc. are being controlled by the country’s first truly ‘Integrated Building Management System’. This system enables operators to achieve the maximum degree of energy management, while giving a high degree of control over all operational aspects of building function in a unified manner.
4. Voice Data Infrastructure: The building has a Tier-2 data centre with a capacity to be scaled to a Tier-3 facility. This data centre hosts all the building sub-systems. The building also has a dedicated Optical Network Unit to provide maximum flexibility and reliability in order to cater to all kinds of voice circuits required by the tenants.
5. Uninterrupted Power Supply: Uninterrupted supply of electric power to tenants is ensured via fully redundant system of power generation.
6. Centrally Air-Conditioned: The building is centrally air conditioned with IBMS climatic controlled system that provides a comfortable and pleasant environment to work in. Specific provisions have also been made for server room air conditioning complete with back up facilities.
7. Centralized Mail Room and Cargo Delivery Area: The building is equipped with a centralized mail room and cargo delivery area. Mail collections and cargo deliveries are received at one point to avoid unauthorized personnel access to the tenant offices and to ensure the safety and convenience of the building occupants.
8. NFPA Compliant Fire Alarm/Suppression System: A typical tenant floor has its own integrated fire alarm and fire suppression system consisting of smoke detectors, voice evacuation system, sprinkler system, smoke extraction system and two fire-proof exit doorways and stair walls for the safety of the building occupants.
9. Reserved Tenant and Visitor Parking Facility: Employing the highest standards of global parking facilities, The Harbour Front’s parking is especially managed and maintained for the occupants of the building is fully illuminated, fire-controlled and uses a hi-tech security system function. Access to the reserved parking area is controlled by means of electronic vehicle tags.
10. Valet Parking Facility: The facility of valet parking is available for the convenience of both the tenants and their visitors.
11. High-Speed Elevator: Access to tenant floors is made easy and comfortable through six high speed, large capacity Mitsubishi elevators.
12. Direct Access to the Food court & Shopping Mall: Direct access is available to the country’s largest shopping mall, Dolmen Mall Clifton, directly through a dedicated and secured entrance at Level 2.