Management Association of Pakistan (MAP) presents half day seminar on “The Power of Social Media – How to Use Social Media to Sell Products, Services and Perspectives?” facilitated by Mr. Ashraf Chaudhry on Thursday 13th June, 2013 at Carlton Hotel, DHA Karachi from 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
What You Will Learn
- How Social Media is changing marketing practices?
- How world’s top brands like Coca Cola, Starbucks, Super Bowl and Barack Obama are using Social Media?
- Social Media Tools & Applications
- How to engage potential and existing customers and stake holders?
- How to set Twitter trends to promote your brands and ideas?
- How to measure Social Media effectiveness?
- Best practices of Social Media
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs/Directors of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Brand/Marketing/Advertising Professionals
- Corporate Communication Managers
- Policy Advocacy Managers in NGOs
- Media Divisions of Public & Private Organizations
Ashraf Chaudhry, an MBA from IBA Karachi, is among Pakistan’s top Sales Trainers and leading Social Media Strategist. He is the author of The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”, the book was published in USA in 2009. He is the CEO of Redback Spiders, and an expert in making things go viral on social media. He is a renowned trend-setter on Twitter with more than 28,000 followers.
He has worked for bluechip companies like Chevron, Tapal Tea, Pearl Continental/Marriott Hotels and Worldcall Group in Sales and Marketing departments. He left Worldcall Telecom Ltd as General Manager Sales & Distribution to pursue his passion for corporate training’s, public speaking and writing.
Ashraf is also co-author with world’s top most sales trainer and best-selling author Bob Urichuck for up-coming sales novel “The 10 Commandments of Selling: Story of Danial”, to be launched world-wide by December 2013
For registration & details, click here