Trainees and Internees Required at DHA Karachi

Trainees and Internees Required at DHA KarachiDHA Karachi invites Male / Female individuals in following categories:

Trainees

• Assistant Managers – Fresh MBA / BBA, Computer Skills
  • A/XENs (Civil) – Fresh BE (Civil)
  • SDO / Sub Engineers (Civil) – Fresh DAE (Civil)
  • A/XEN (Electrical) – Fresh BE (Electrical)
  • SDO / Sub Engineer (Electrical) – Fresh DAE (Electrical)
  • Marketing / Media Coordinator – Fresh BBA (Marketing or MIS)
  • Accounts Trainees – Fresh ICMA/ ACCA/ MBA / M.Com/ CA (Module’D’ Completed)

Internees

• Civil Engineer – BE (Civil) Final Year / Semester
  • SDO / Sub Engineers (Civil) – DAE (Civil) Final Year / Semester
  • SDO / Sub Engineer (Electrical) – DAE (Electrical) Final Year / Semester
  • Oracle Developer – BS / BCS / BE (Computer Engineering) Final Year / Semester
  • Dot Net / Web Developer – BS / BCS / BE (Computer Engineering) Final Year / Semester
  • Network Engineer – BS / BE (Network) Final Year / Semester
  • Sales / Marketing Executive – BBA /BA, Computer Skills. Final Year / Semester
  • Accounts Internees – A (Period Completed) OR ICMA (2 Stages Completed) OR ACCA (3 Papers Cleared) OR MBA / M.Com (2 Semesters Completed) OR B.Com (with 1st Division). Preference will be given to Students of Final Semester / Stage.

Note:

• Trainees: Individuals graduated before June 2010 are ineligible to apply.
  • Internees: Individuals in Final Year / Semester may only apply.

Application Form can be downloaded from DHA Website www.dhakarachi.org. No application will be accepted without prescribed form. Title of the post must be mentioned on Application Form. Application Form duly completed alongwith CV, attested copies of relevant certificates (education/experience) and two passport size photographs should reach BY POST, on the following address by 10 September 2012.

Director HR
Pakistan Defence Officer Housing Authority
2/B East Street, Phase 1, DHA Karachi -75500
www.dhakarachi.org
Telephone: 111-589-589 (Extn-2178)

1. sarang manzoor memon says:

Sir/Madam

I have completed BBA(hons) in finance in 2012, I would like to apply for Internship.

How can i contact you.

2. Junaid Raza Khan says:

i am a fresh dae civil engineer plz i want to work wiyh dha plz let me learn some thing about my feild

3. Syed Muhammad Taha says:

Hello! Iam Fresh DAE CIVIL ENGINEER.
    And iam Strong individual and team worker
    Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
    and i have also 1 year experience as a Site Engineer (Trainy) at Liaquatabad Bridge.
    In EA CONSULTING PVT LMT.

4. ihsan ali says:

hi, i am ihsan ali from kemari town karachi.i have done my diploma in dae electrical.i want a job for my experience.

• Syed Muhmmad taha says:

Salam. hey iam Taha from North Nazimaabd karachi. I have Done my Diploma in Civil Engineering from Jinnah Polytechnic Institute Karachi Pakistan.
      Sir i want a job for more Experience. by the way i have already 1 year Experience in Dakhkhaana Flyover as a SITE ENGINEER (TRAINY).

5. Faran ali says:

Salam…. Sir i’m Faran ali. i have done completed D.A.E Civil engineering from Poly Technichal Institute of Sanghar. i have some curses in this field like , LAND SURVEYOR, QUANTITY SURVEYING, AUTO CADE 2D 3D, completed curse..
    Sir i want to give a more and more experience and learn in related field. so thats why i joine us. so pleaz contect me. 03463229419

6. Usama says:

Asalamoallikum,
    This is Usama Athar, a fresh graduate CIVIL engineer from NED University of engineering and technology.I m looking to have a job where i can put up my skills and experience my self through continuous process of learning.
    03232705702 is my contact n.o and usamanedian20@hotmail.com is my email id.i hope you will consider me for the post of trainee engineer.
    you can view my CV for your kind consideration.kindly give me your email where i can contact you.

• Kanwar Muhammad Waqas says:

Asalam o alikum sir I am kanwar Muhammad Waqas, a fresh graduate civil engineer from sir syed university of engineering and technology Karachi.i am looking for a job where I can utilize my skill, knowledge and gain experience this my number03002929296 and e-mail address engr.kanwar@yahoo.com

7. Saad Nafees says:

Respected sir, i m doing BS in computer science for MAJU university … 5th semester cont… i m applying internship in your organization as a .net programmer ..
    saadahmedkhan9246@gmai.com

8. Ishaq Ahmed Khan says:

Assalam o Alaikum.
    Sir, I am Ishaq Ahmed Khan. I am doing BS in computer science from Mohammad Ali Jinnah University. Now, I am in 5th semester with 3.67 CGPA. I want to do an internship as a Web Developer for some experience. My number is 0314-2755983 and my email address is ishaqahmedkhan25@gmail.com.

9. Asif Shahid says:

I have done my BBA, how can l contact you

10. junaid khan tareen says:

sir , i have done my d.a.e in (civil)from jinnah polytechnic insititue in karachi,
    my experience is 6 month assistant of surveyour ,
    auto cad to 2d 3d from aptech institute,
    plz contact my no 0313-2831813

11. anees says:

i m fresh d.a.e in electrical student nd nw my b.tech is continue nd i need a job abt my field related in electrical

12. Hameer Singh says:

Sir i have completed DAE in civil last year i wanna do experience.

13. samiullah channa says:

Dear sir
    iam have Done D.A.E (Electrical) in this year

14. Hameer Singh says:

Sir my name is hameer Singh sodha and i want to do job in dae civil.

15. ihtesham says:

sir I am Fresh graduate in electrical engineer with grades and having excellent experience of computer tools. I want a trainee job
    ihteshampasha@ymail.com

16. Assalam o Alaikum Sir i am Aamir Khanzada i am fresh in D.A.E Civil Plz give me an opportunity in engineering field on the Sub Engineer post baes.. i sahll be very thankful to you so please oblige me on your faith… thanking you….. my contact No. 03023255440 From Hyderabad sindh

17. and i have 6th months experience of Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Associated Consulting Engineers- ACE email Address Khanzadaaamirmateen@yahoo.com

18. Muhammad Saeed says:

I have complete B-tech(honor)civil. Two year Experience in Building construction.contect No 03449121763,

19. hayat ali says:

my qualification is DAE Civil & B.TECH (Pass) so give a chance and i m waiting for ur feed back

20. anees umer says:

ASSALAM.O.ALAIKUM SIR,

ihave done my three years d.a.e in electrical and now my b.tech is continue so how i can apply? kindly send me a feed back as you can possible my contact no is 0344-2546796

21. amir alam says:

i have comlete my d.a.e. in electrical. and how i can aply.
    i m weating your feed back

22. amir alam says:

my d.a.e. is complet in electrical. plz say to me how i can aplay. i m weating for your feed back.

23. GHAZANFAR ALI says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to purchase a plot of 200 yards in DHA, In that phase which is developed as early as possible, Regards,

24. Qaiser shehzad says:

i have done DAE civil in 2012 i have two year experience i want to apply SDO in DHA

25. ABDUR says:

I have done my civil engineering from Ned Uni.this year I want get an opportunity to do job at DHA , I have 6 months experience kindly consider it
    Email, rafay3616@yahoo.com

26. sir ihave 3years field experience and iyrical diploma holder m a elec

27. mohsin raza says:

Sir. i am DAE ELECTRICAL and i have more then 9 years experience of K-ELECTRIC. but in these days i am jobless i wanna a job in D,H,A.
    how can i apply and can i am Applicable for any suitable post or job?

28. m.awais says:

Yes I am OK wtat is my my jowning day

29. Muzzamal says:

I am b.sc electronics engineer.graduated in december 2012.

30. syed shahroze says:

i m wanna to job in dha

31. Sarvech Ali says:

salam sir
    sir me done DAE in ELECTRONICS iam fresh candinate n i’ve no any kind of experiance so plz sir i wana more experiance n i did’t want salary iam doing work free of cost so plz kindly i humbled request sir if u intersted me then contact me

32. waseem jabbar says:

Dear Sir / Madam

I am doing bachelor in Civil Engineering from
    MUET, Shaheed Z.A Bhutto campus khairpur Mir’s
    and i am going to pass-out in this month.
    I want to get an opportunity to do job at DHA
    as an internee or other.
    My email adress is wjmahar1@gmail.com

THANK YOU.

33. Assalam o Alaikum
    Dera Sir,
    i am Salman Mujtuba i am fresh in D.A.E Electrical Plz give me an opportunity in engineering field on the Sub Engineer post baes.. i m thankful to you so please my contact No. 0307-2027996 From SHAH FAISAL COLONY Karachi sindh….

34. tahir iqbal says:

Dear sir i m b.tech civil engr.i m passd 2012.i have well expirence araib emrit.i m intersted to join dha.kindly hier me

35. Farhat Hassan says:

How to apply….???? I have completed final semester paperz in this month …

36. shahzad khan says:

I am shahzad khan from Peshawar.I have done Bsc electrical engineering.now I want a job for experience

• sidra Shahid says:

Hi, Respected Sir/ Madam, I am sidra from Karachi, I have done BBA and also MBA in progress from CBM, I have a experience Silk Bank & UBL Bank. Now I am interested to join DHA so kindly hire me..:-)

37. Waleed akhtar says:

AOA Respected Sir ,a am waleed i hae done DAE(Civil) from Ghazi institute of technology now i want a job for experience.sir please hire me for a job..thanks sir
    03459633024….waleedakhtar21@gmail.com

38. Muhammad Yousaf says:

I Need For Job For Experience Fresh BS Electrical Technology

39. I Need For Job BS Electrical Technology

40. i want to internship and studing software ehgineering

41. zeeshan malik says:

hello. my brother is fresh engineer with computers courses and have expirianced this job is very important for my brother

42. m.alil says:

sir
    i ma doing job Kronghi Are Computer Programming But i ma
    Looking good Job software Work just like win form Programmatic job you having a job your Company a plz
    cant*alimmali120@gmail.com

43. Hashmat ali says:

This is Hashmat Ali i recently pass out D.A.E in CIVIL and i am searching a job please help me

44. Syedaniqsarfarazali says:

Asalam-u-alikum
    Dera Sir,
    i am Syed Aniq i am fresh in D.A.E Electrical Plz give me an opportunity in engineering field on the Sub Engineer post baes.. i m thankful to you so please my contact No. 0308-9073010 From Sadar Parking Plaza Opposite Karachi sindh….

45. kiran says:

plz delete the add when the date is gone,

keep update your website.

46. Asalam-u-Alikum
    Sir,
    i am Mohammad Usman. I am fresh B.tech in Electrical Plz give me an opportunity in engineering field on the Trainee Engineer post base. i m thankful to you so please my contact No. 03102969687 From Gulistan-e-Johar block-19 Karachi sindh.

47. Rameez Hussain says:

asalam.o.alaikum
    Dear sir
    i am civil engineer and i have expiriance in Health Safety Environment so i gain expiriance in construction works plzz obligde me
    thankfull to sir

48. Noor Ahmed says:

Sir i have passed B.E Civil 1.5 year experience Now I want to work with DHA so kindly consider it mine cell no =03002682209 email=noorahmed55ce@gmail.com

49. ameen ali says:

Helo sir I am complete dae electrical and 2 years experienced in K.electric bin qasim power station 1 port qasim karachi….I need job sir my contact 03353475838
    At Gulshan e hadeed phase 1 karachi

50. Sir i did D.a.e in civil & i want to get experience in my field.. so please if you think that i am eligible for any work then contact with me..Thank you so much..
    Cell:03120730388
    Email:raheel6627@gmail.com

51. syed muhammad ahsan bukhari says:

Assalam o Alaikum Sir i am syed Muhammad Ahsan Bukhari i am fresh in D.A.E Civil (2nd year continue) Plz give me an opportunity in engineering field on the Sub Engineer post baes.. i sahll be very thankful to you so please oblige me on your faith… thanking you….. my contact No. 03032758470 From karachi sindh