Zamzama is the most desire vicinity of Defence Phase V, particularly for those who want to live close to Clifton. Its occupancy starts in early 80’s. This area is situated in the starting of cantonment limits and just adjacent to Clifton.
Zamzama Park is the most attractive part of this area, this park spread is over 20 acres of land with 1 kilometer long jogging track, it has huge Mosque with Madarsa adjacent to park. This is also one of the most expensive residential vicinity of Defence. It has good security arrangements by installing barrier with guards at all the entries/exits.
- What is nearby: Zamzama Park, Zamzama Comemrcial Area, Driving License Office, Pakistan Bonsai Society, Naval Housing Scheme, SZABIST, British Deputy High Commission, Parklane Hospital are 5 minute drive away.
- Boundaries: Naval Housing Scheme (North), Zamzama Commercial Area (East), Zamzama Park (South) and Old Clifton Road (West).
- Total area: Approximately 60 acres. (Excluding Park)
- Available plot sizes: 440 and 880 square yards. (May some odd sizes could be available)
- Available utilities include: Electricity, gas, sewerage, telephones and water.
- Nearby amenities include: Eateries, all type of commercial outlets, Parks, petrol pump, mosques, schools/colleges.
- Nearby recreational avenues include: Zamzama Park, Ibn-e-Qasim Park, Old Clifton etc.
- Nearby eateries include: Guns & Smoke, Café Aylanto, Pizza Hut, Absolute Café, Butler’s Chocolate Café, Eat a Boo, Aqua Lounge, Café Sheesha, Tutti Frutti, Snog and many more.
Following is the pricing structure (in rupees) for Zamzama Enclave:
- Open plot price range is around PKR 50,000/= to 60,000/= per square yard.
1. 440 Square Yards Bungalow
- Purchase Price: 29 – 40 million
- Monthly Rental Rate: 90,000 – 150,000
2. 880 Square Yards Bungalow
- Purchase Price: 55 – 75 million
- Monthly Rental Rate: 150,000 – 350,000
Note: This article is written by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – Citi Associates. All the information in this article is up-to-date till 1st February, 2013. All prices are assessed from ongoing market, it can be change any time and there is no guarantee for any differ. It could vary according to some individual’s need. This article was originally published in DAWN Real Estate Advertiser.