Zamzama United Football Club

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA KarachiEstablished in 2004, Zamzama United is football club dedicated to bringing out the talent in the youth of Pakistan. Zamzama United Football Club (ZUFC) aim to groom kids who have a passion to play football into becoming good players who play the game in a manner that is regarded as the best. ZUFC goal is to nurture the future of Pakistani football and to make Pakistan be a frontier in the world of football.

Zamzama United trains and plays its matches at its home ground, Rahat Stadium (also known as ZUFC Stadium) and is run by Rafiq Malik, who is the founder and leader of the club.

Zamzama United holds training sessions every week and has its members divided into different age groups who all train at different times. ZUFC provide coaching and training to all it’s players and provide them with the best coaching staffs possible. All ZUFC coaches are professional coaches who put their utmost effort in teaching the kids everything about football.

ZUFC take players from the ages of 5 to 17 and give them all training according to their ages and skills. Currently ZUFC have over 500 players excluding ZUFC ex-players and alumni who if counted would exceed well over a thousand.

Manager

• Hamdoon Asim

Strikers

• Hassan Nasir
  • Haroon Sheikh
  • Ibrahim Asim
  • Rafay

Address: ZUFC Rahat Stadium, Street 13, Khayaban-e-Rahat, Phase 6, DHA. Karachi.
Phone: 0300-2943769 (Rafiq Malik)
Email: zufootballclub@gmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zamzamaunitedfc

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

Zamzama United Football Club - DHA Karachi

1. romaan says:

hello sir my name is romaan and i want to join your football league please reply me soon . if there is some problem kindly call 03212553222 or 03218262612 thank you

2. I go to Zufc and there is too much fun and there is no any club like Zu in Karachi

3. Sana ullah says:

Hello,sir my name is Sana ullah.M cell No is 0332-3228274.I wanna join your Football club, It’s my burning desire……..Sir ap ka bahot bahot shukeria ho ga……

• rafiq malik says:

Haan kal she aajana

• assallamualaikum sir my name is abdul razzaq my cell phone num is 03471232608 i have join your football acadmey so to ap ki acadmey ki fees kya ha and timing thank you says:

assallamualaikum sir my name is abdul razzaq my cell phone num is 03471232608 i waana join your football acadmey so what is your acadmey fees and timing thank you plz reply me fast i am waiting your reply sir.

4. abdul hadi says:

Assalam-o-alaikum sir my name is abdul hadi i want to join your football club

5. i wanna play for your club sir,.,please can u tell me the procedure.,.,.,. i will be thankfull 2 u.

6. harisikram says:

i am member of your club and this is the most fabulous football club ever which has been there for 11 years

7. Tahir hassan says:

hillo,
    sir my name tahir Hassan I want to join your football club

8. taha bin muhammad says:

Hi do you have transport arrangement?

9. Hassaan Umer says:

Hello my name is hassaan and I wanted join your football club plz let me join any problem call 03411270333

10. Mohan Khemjee says:

hello,

What is the minimum age required to your academy and what are formalities, fee etc…

Actually I want my four years old son to get registered in your academy.

11. Musa says:

My name is musakhan I want join to Ur football club…

12. Qamar says:

My child aged 9 year want to join your club. kindly tell me about fee and days and time…… as soon as possible
    Qamarul Hasan
    0333 3192551

13. kabeer lakhani says:

sir i want to join your club.
    reply me as soon as possible.
    my contact is number 03228204616
    i am twelve years old

14. Yaseen jamali says:

AOA My name Yaseen Jamali, i want to join this club to improve my skills, kindly tell me when should i join?

15. SHOUD KHAN says:

SIR MY NAME IS SHOUD KHAN I HAVE ALREADY PLAYED FROM 2 CLUBS THAY ARE AGA KHAN GYMKHANA AND KARACHI CITY F.C BUT I WANT TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE BY PLAYING YOUR CLUB MY AGR IS 17 AND I WANT TO JOIN YOUR CLUB SO PLEASE GRANTLY TELL ME YOUR TIMING ADDRESS AND ADMISSION & MOMTHLY FEES OR CONTACT TO ME BY THIS NO. 03161119460 OR SENT MASSAGE ON MY EMAIL THANK YOU

16. Manahil Akhtar says:

Hey sir I want to join your football club….my contact number is 03002589657 …I’m twelve years old

17. nauraiz says:

AOA sir

my 8 years old son wants to join your club. can you plz send details of fee and age limits.

regards

18. hogan says:

AOA my name is Musab and i want to join your club passionately i am just 15 years old and currently playing with threat united which is based in Gulshan Iqbal. Kindly reply me ASAP so that I join your club. Send me a Details of fees structures timings and all on my brothers email address i am desperately waiting to your response.

19. Umer Hayyat says:

Sir my name is Umer Hayyat and i am fourteen years old. I would really love to join the FC. Kindly guide me through my phone no: 03312166448 or
    Email: uhayyat86@gmail.com
    It would be a pleasure if you take me.

20. Sameer says:

Sir I want to join the football clubs I am eleven old years

21. Atif khurshid says:

Dear Sir

I would like to introduce our company Xlent Sportswear that has been in business for the past 10 years and manufacture of All Kind of Sportswear Sublimation tracksuits and kits Goal keeper gloves and many more articals in best quality which achieve great success in short period.

We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer. We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with products at a very competent price. We have an excellent staffs who will guide you with their best ideas by keeping in constant touch with your company and informing about the market trends.

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business related requirements/queries.

We would like to offer our service to your company.Our supervisor will contact you for further discussion at a time convenient to you.

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all concerned.

Sincerely

Atif Khurshid

Xlent Sportswear
    Gondal Road,Sialkot
    Pakistan
    Email: Xlentsportswear@gmail.com
    Xlent@brain.net.pk
    Phone:0092524263082
    Fax:0092524263182
    Mobile:00923449828282
    Whatsapp our Viber Us

22. nasir khan says:

i want join club of you my number03162409871

23. Bilal says:

Me liyari se ho mera nam bilal ho muje apka club join karna he my numbar 03122038659